Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
Doctor Doctor

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha flipped through files as Shaun was talking. She had no look of shock as he spoke and she listened. One was a case she investigated, the others were reports she read through. Daysha pondered if there were more cases he wasn't telling her about.

The last case made her one eye brow rise slightly. Daysha looked at Shaun, "So tell me Dr. Elliot, how much do you buy into X-Files type of stuff?"

Shaun sighed."Before I moved here? I didn't. Since discovering thoose cases I know there has to be a logical explination. I have searched for the answer and keep searching. I might sound crazy and it is probably due to obsessing over thoose files but the logical explinations do not fit. Something strange is going on." He smiled nervously at the detective. A few of the consultants had suggested he take time off at various stages.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha smiled at him, hopefully to make the mood a little more pleasant. She had the effect of making people nervous often.

"Doctor, have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?"

"The simpilist explination is the most likely one."

D
    Daysha Jackson

“That’s right.” In a pleasant tone Daysha continued. “The last case you mentioned, the guy was shot in the head, right? That, by your definition and mine is usually fatal. You and I both know that if anyone survives that, there is usually an extreme amount of brain damage from such trauma.” She shrugged her shoulders and gestured with one hand, “Could it be a miracle? Who knows.”

Daysha leaned in on the desk, and looked right at Shaun. “What I do know is this Dr. Elliot, sometimes there is no logical explanation. If you, yourself, cannot explain anything rationally, what does that leave you?” Her tone had been like a secret, not that she was hiding something, but wanting to know more.

Dr Elliot laughs at the prospect of a miracle. "Well detective, there is allways a logical explination. An ilogical one would not be the correct answer. There is allways a logical explination even if you can not see it or have the needed evidence to proove it."

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha chuckled a little. "Tell you what Dr. Elliot. I want you to, to coin a term, think outside the box." In truth she hated that expression, but it unfortunately fit. "Throw logic out the window and see what you come up with." Daysha rises out of her seat. She thought perhaps maybe he was not as open with her because they were at his office, in the hospital. She pulled out her badge and took a contact card from the back slot. "Here's my card and extra information. My email address, paging number and the main office number at the station. If you have further questions, or want to just chat some more, reach me by cell first." The detective smiles after the last statement, she recently had been forgetting to not act so serious. She waited for in respect to see what he would do next.

Shaun takes the card. "Will do Detective." This meeting had just confused him further. Was the detective a sandwich short of a picnic or did she know something?

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Thank you Doctor Elliot. I hope we meet again sometime." Daysha walked out of the office and closed the door. In the elevator she thought to herself.

Who the hell gave the quack her number. Or better yet why? He didn't seem to be that open minded even though he went through a list of weird stuff. And oddly enough, a couple of cases I worked on. I wonder if someone is trying to clue him in.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.