Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
The Spiral: 2

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    S
    Steven

"We got a bit of a problem in this city and we need more people like you." The Old man says, "So you want to do the good work? or you gonna take off?" The old man says, "And no I ain't paying you."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"So this is your usual stomping ground, then?" Ramiro says, walking in and throwing a gaze around. He was somewhat satisfied with his success with Sturly, but now that his blood had cooled now he was sinking into worry as the questions popped up.

He had no doubt that this would turn into an interrogation. And who were these people and what were they doing there in the first place? The girl at least knew what Sturly was up to, were they all cops?

He had reloaded his piece while he was driving behind Lexi's car for good measure. Although he knew that if shit hit the fan it'd help very little.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha walked into the Spiral irritated, but not as pissed as before. Thanks to her dad, and another old friend. She needed to find Irish. Not that she wanted to talk to the jerk, but she had to. She reloaded her gun, woody in one part of her jacket and her knife was on her this time.

And there was Ramrod....

Daysha gave him a cold glare when she walked passed him. She looked around and saw a few other's she didn't know. She walked up to the bar and stood half turned to watch what was going on.

She didn't feel like drinking. She knew better. Daysha looked at the Old Man. "When you are free, could I have a Redbull, just the can, no ice, please?"

And then had a chat with her old friend when she pulled out the lighter.

Third enters the Spiral a little late, having gone home and changed. He'd also scoured the internet for discreet holsters. He looks a little red-eyed as he makes his way to the bar.

S
    Steven

The Phone of the Spiral rings and The Old Man goes to answer it. He answers it and talks to the man on the phone, looks up at the group of hunters who just walked in."Mmmhhmm, Yep she is here." Pause "They take care of it?" Pause "Good. Alright, I'll talk to you later." With that The Old Man hangs up the phone and points to each and every hunter in the place. "All of you stupid sons of bitches find a place to sit!" A voice like an old drill Sargent.

And with that the Old Man grabs a bottle of Jamison and opens it, Lines up a row on shot glasses and starts pouring.

"Now which one of you god damn cock suckers are gonna tell me what happened tonight?" Its then that the hunters realized that anyone who isn't in the hunt game had left the bar as soon as the old man raised his voice.

Alexis Kane burst through the doors of the near-empty bar and came striding over to where the impromptu hunter group was sitting in front of the Old Man, rubbing one nostril and blinking rapidly. She was a few minutes later than everyone else, which was odd since she had been the first to pull into the Spiral's parking lot. After waving the others inside, the Abbey gal had decided to use the privacy the Camaro provided to indulge a bit. The hunt was over for the night and, frankly, she just didn't give a shit now that the real mark had gotten away. For all she cared the world could just start burning; she just hoped it would burn as pleasantly as the smooth flames tracing through her veins, curling behind her eyes, and fanning the ember of her spirits.

"So! What're we all talkin' about? You guys tell the geezer about the Stripper yet?" Alexis chimed in. "I think she was a vamp. Mighta been some other kind of mind-fucker, but I'm pretty sure it was a vamp. Cal could probably tell better, though, since he's got more experience with the fang heads than anyone I've ever met. Oh, and good job not getting killed everyone, I think we did a bang-up job in that department." She finished her last thought with a spasmodic sniff and then slid into an open seat.

OOC

Third's a little faded and has to suppress a snigger as the old guy calls them all faggots.

"Uh huh," he nods. "Nailed a neckbiter before I dropped out. " He turns his head to Lexi. "Hey, can I get a bump?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure. I think it's from your stash anyways. Just check around in the Camaro and you should be able to find it," she replies noncommittally. "Might as well get comfy before the damn debrief, right?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

Great, I'm dealing with fucking drug addicts, Daysha thought. She put her cigarette out.

"I'll pass on the shot tonight."
    She said to the old man as she went and sat down by the rest of them. She was already crabby, why add to it.

Pulling out another smoke, she lit it and threw the lighter on the table. She sat with her elbows on her knees and took a drag, glaring at them.

"Yeah, let's explain to him what happened tonight." Her tone was condescending as she looked at Ramrod first. Then she looked to Cal. "And maybe we want to be honest too." Knowing the vamp took off. "Don't be ignorant so one of us gets killed next time."

She turned her attention back to the Old Man. With a. 'Hell if I know what to do with these clowns', look. And since she was the detective, she'd probably get the worst of the ass chewing. Great.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I had a target and it is now out of the picture." Ramiro says simply, shrugging as he downs the shot in one go. He clears his throat right after, more out of ritual than need.

'Who is this guy anyway?'

After a bit more thought, It wasn't that hard to guess. If they were all out there knocking heads, and this guy was barking with authority, it was easy to guess at least in here he ran the show.

"Seems you let yours run, though. That's going to be messy." he shrugs, glancing sideways at Daysha. "Say I give you a hand bringing her down, you get off my balls?"

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.