Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Page 9 of 13 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last

Fooled!

"Right," Lexi replies, convinced but unhappy. "Ok, well, you need to wait somewhere else once your finished. In fact, you should find a new dealer 'cause it looks like John Sturlington hasn't exactly been making friends."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Ramiro wraps up and sticks it back in, pulling the zipper back up.

"Yeah? That so?" he says, adventuring a peak around the corner.

"Seems you're right. What's the deal with that?"

He needed to know at least how much they knew already.

Yep, this night was sure getting more and more fucked up, and not in the fun way. She really should have thought of a better plan.

"Just how drunk are you? If you really want to find out just stick around,"
    Lexi says with an icy flash of teeth, the gun coming from behind her back. It just points at the ground, loose in her hand, but the threat is there. "He's been doing things which we don't like, thing's which no sane person likes, so we're gonna have a talk. Doesn't make sense to involve other people now does it?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha still kept her attention on the Biker and Sturlington as she was bumped into. "Not what's going on here hun." She said with heavy sarcasm. "Go back inside. I'm pretty sure you don't want in on this." She continued in a serious tone. "Unless you'd like to go downtown for prostitution."

Looking at the Biker she asked, "Did this happen just tonight?" Daysha realized Sturlington may have just admitted to selling. She looked at both of them. "Well?"

S
    Steven

Sturlie just looks at the stripper, then the biker and back to Daysha and smiles a really big smile, blood running down his nose staining his white teeth pink. "It's not going to matter for much longer there sweet tits. anyone ever tell you you look like that girl from that movie..."

The stripper just starts rubbing up against Daysha a smelling her hair. Daysha's really not comfortable right now. Someone around her just ain't right...

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha looks at Sturlington. "Ya know flirting with a girl that has a gun in her hands who's not particularly fond of beating someone up, isn't the wisest idea, is it?" Dumb ass.

Looking at the stripper she says sarcastically. "If you like the smell, it's Pantein, pick some up and stop sniffing me." Not only was she uncomfortable with the bitch sniffing her, but she had a bad feeling about this.

"Gross," Cal sniffs, slightly taken aback at all the disgusting people, pissing and sniffing and lying and talking about blood. He decides to push a button.

"No offense, guy, but if that slob hadn't sold your sister deathcrank, somebody else would've. I mean you must've seen it coming."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Just a talk?" Ramiro says, flickering a wicked grin and glancing down at the gun.

"We came for the same reason, see? I came to have a talk with him once I heard what he was doing to those girls and that other shit."
    he speaks in coarse whispers, leaving his pretend attitude away now. He takes another peak to make sure he wasn't overheard and his brow creases oddly when he sees the stripper rub all over the woman with the gun.

"Seems your biker bud there wanted to have a talk with him too."

S
    Steven

"Ohhhhhh sweetttyyy I wan't more then that..." The Stripper says, "Boys." with that both of the men seemed to bulk up like weight lifters and pull the bindings apart.

Roll Initiative...

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Initiative: 12

Page 9 of 13 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last