Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

"Ya know John," Lexi fires off, suddenly stopping when her phone buzzes. "Gimme a second here." She keeps her face schooled, smooth as glass, while she reads the message and hastily taps out a barely legible reply. Wtf, rlly? kk, well I brot in lil pinky so im goin to fllo thru," the txt reads. Cal probably remembers Lil Pinky from the firing range, that funny champagne-pink hold out she liked to use.

"Ok, sure, I'll follow you to the back. Lead the way," she says, a pleasant smile fixed in place while her right hand slips the phone inside her purse.

S
    Steven

Dean you can give it a go if you want

"Aight baby, just stay outta the way, your not my only customer tonight." God damn this guy is an idiot...

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

'Look at that. Kid's got friends it seems'

This was too much attention. Even though he had pondered doing this guy in here and now, it seemed there was too much going on to easily get away with it.

Besides, cheap head-on hit and runs weren't his style anymore. Ramrod liked taking his time with things now, and make sure that his victims took the point he was trying to make with them right into their next life.

Hopefully there would be something left out of those two kids before the dust settled. He needed the information they might have on his mark.

Third drifts into the crowd, peering at Lexi's message and attempting not to look in the direction of the biker guy.

1 Sux on crowd blend

S
    Steven

So the Target turns and makes his way out of a door that says "Do Not Open unless emergancy. Alarm will sound" the alarm of course did not sound.

The Biker guy sees him head toward the door and stalks after him. His face shows that he is just a touch bit pissed.

Third watches the biker guy follow Lexi and the target, apprehensively.

watch out. bikerguy follwed u&sturl. open ur car.

Deciding it's a good time to be strapped, he quickly exits the club and strides to the Camaro, hoping that Lexi's central locking was in range.

Lexi noted the Biker following after John-fucking-Sturlington and hung back for a moment. The sudden buzz of her phone set her frantically digging around in her purse, trying to pull the damn thing out without disturbing the other contents. It didn't take long for her to produce the culprit, though, especially not with Lil Pinky's added bulk sitting inside the bag, and after reading the txt she grabbed her car keys and hit the 'unlock' button several times. It might have been an old car but she had made sure it had got all the proper upgrades a fly car needed, so the button should have worked and unlocked the doors. That done, she quickly began pounding out another text, this one to the Detective, and walked unseeing into the back room. If shit was going to go down then she wanted another body there, especially one who could tail the cops off or at least shoo the Abbey member away before the un-fun kind of handcuffs were brought out.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha pulled up in the Charger and luckily found a spot near the door. Why the hell she was sent to a strip club was beyond her. She got out of the car and put her piece in her back holster. As she walked towards the door she saw the Third.

"Hey Cal? What's going on?" In a semi serious tone and slight confusion.

Third does a double-take partway through opening the door and fishing under the seat for the glock he'd borrowed.

"Oh shit. Hey. Daysha? Uh..." he gets a hand on the gun. "We came here to look into the folder guy. Someone's stalking us or something. They followed Lexi and Sturlington out back and that's pretty weird, so I was just..."

Cal fumbles his words and just retrieves the gun, stuffing it into his pants with considerable effort.

"So yeah. Time's tight."

Like Cal's jeans.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha was perplexed "Well, it's a damn good thing I grabbed my gun when I got out of my car." She started following Cal in the club.

"Woah wait, who is Sturlington?" Continuing to piece together all Cal said, "And who do you think is following you? Or what? Did you manage to get yourselves into a mess already?"

Cause my day couldn't get ANY better. Daysha thought to herself. This was not my idea of 'action' tonight.

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last