Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

"So are you going to sell me any of your alcohol? Sir, alcohol? Sir?" Third asks flatly, in a weary deadpan. Why was it that nobody who worked in these dives cared at all for him.

"Oh shit..."

He turns and catches a glimpse of Sturlington, immediately yanking Alexis by the sleeve to point this out.

"Oh!" Alexis squeaks. "There's Sturly! You should have said he was back there." She gives the bartender a look, one which normally would have been filled with the promise of very bad things, but which was now noticeably vacant. "C'mon Cal," she says, hitting the Third on the arm before getting up and striding towards John-fucking-Sturlington. She wasn't really confidant about asking questions discreetly around the club but some face time with the actual guy could provide some nice answers. Hopefully he'd just be too confused to respond well.

"John! We've been looking for you! Not nice to hide yourself, ya know. You're not working now, right? We tried to catch you when you were on break or something. Jeeze, when are you off?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Ramiro sees the prissy girl approach that waste of human flesh and he reasons it all neatly and quickly:

They buy from him normally and they were desperate enough to track him down to this dive. It now made sense, kind of. He just sat there, listening, any info they could pull from Sturlington was good for him.

Maybe if it wasn't enough he'd pull the kids aside as they left and ask them politely where and how they normally met with this piece of crap. Then he'd be able to go there and wait for him to come home.

S
    Steven

"Sorry baby but I dont member ya." The target says, "you looking for a job or to score?" Wow this guy really is stupid, he didnt even ask if they were cops.

As third watches the interaction he catches something at the bar...maybe

perception roll from Third and Ram please

1 Sux

Out of all the answers she was expecting, that wasn't one of them. Of course the guy would be a dealer; Irish and the Old Man didn't have shit on this guy. It was so frustrating that she actually did want to score and worry about this another night. Then again, she didn't want Cal driving the Camaro, and she might as well give this a shot.

"Well John," she began, voice patient, "that's cause we haven't met before. Ya see, we normally buy from Phranny, you know him? Phranchize? Well, we're not real happy with his quality and thought we'd find someone else. 'Course, we just heard that you were a doorman with a hookup. Oh, hey, you have a brother? Thought I heard about another Sturlington selling these days."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

'Well you won't be complaining about quality anymore unless he's cutting it with some crap of his own.' Ramrod thought as he overheard, his teeth gritted somewhat as he knew he wouldn't see any of that money.

It wasn't that much about the money. It would be a relatively minor transaction. It was the principle of it.

He took another swing of the bottle and gazed towards the bar, maybe to catch the eye of another rover who would spot him looking around. Beer was halfway down and he was beginning to think that if he was left for a moment without something to fidget with, his sheer anger would have been inevitably evident.

Wits + Composure = 1 Success

S
    Steven

"Look hon, stop busting my chops. I gotta check the back. If you want to do some business come see me." Sturlington says getting tired of fucking around... or maybe he saw something.

Kinda like Both Ramiro and The Third saw the bartender talking to a tough looking guy in biker gear and then pointing John and the two members of the Abbey.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Ramiro creased his brow, glancing back down to his table. Quarter of the bottle left, he downed it in a swing.

He didn't stand just yet, rather choosing to wait and see just how this went. As soon as they left the building he'd then follow. Standing now could have attracted attention, and likely not earned him enough time to find a spot to eavesdrop before they got there.

Third blanches when he sees he's being pointed at. He gets up and walks, quickly shooting a text to Alexis to the effect of 'some huge guy at bar looking for us i think' and attempts to disappear into any nearby crowd.

ooc

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last