Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Doctor Doctor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha arrives at Sutter General Hospital a little before six. At the reception desk, she showed her badge so she could clear the metal detectors. Heading to the elevator she did a little observing of people walking through. She hit the button and arrived on Dr. Elliot's floor.

She walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

After a few seconds Daysha can hear a voice call out "Come in."

As she heads into the office Shaun is putting some files into a filing cabnet.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha walks into the doctors office in black pants, a dark blue shirt and a leather blazer. Glances around a little as she would normally walking into anyone's office. She extends her hand "Hi, I'm Detective Daysha Jackson." She says with a polite smile "You phoned me earlier and left a message. I'm curious as to how you got my number."

Shaun takes a seat at his desk and looks slightly confused. "I recieved a text yesterday with your name and number to call you. I am guessing that from your question that you did not send it?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha turns her head slightly with and narrows her eyes with a smirk "Uh...nope. So where did you get the number? Piece of paper? Someone leave your receptionist a message? Voicemail?"

"A Text. I figured it was from you guys. The number is one of thoose automated non call numbers. You would not believe the amount of times the police send me a text asking me to call them about some case." He pauses and takes out his phone and shows the detective the text.

"It is strange, but it wouldn't be the strangist thing ive seen around here. Perhaps one of your colleagues sent it to me by mistake?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Yeah, they do that from time to time. So far, they've always given me a warning when they do that." Daysha shakes her head. "So, why did you call me anyway? What strange things are you referring too?"

"I have no idea, the text did not say. I thought it would be just another case where you wanted to see me about a patient." he shrugs. "Office staff eh?" Shaun chuckles slightly.

"Well this is a hospital. You see strange things from time to time. If I may ask what department do you work for? Maybe that will help narrow down why someone put us in contact."

D
    Daysha Jackson

"I'm a homicide detective. Yeah, there have been times that I've had one dead guy and another victim that I need to question that's been hospitalized." Daysha paused in thought for a moment.

"Most of the time when I'm questioning someone at the hospital, it's mainly because of some bizarre case." The tone in her voice may have given away more than she wanted. She had confidentiality things she had to be careful saying, as she was sure the doctor also worried about. "Was there anything recent that may have caused someone to give you my number?"

Shaun smiles, perhaps someone in the hospital had been listening to him after all.

"Well over the last few years I have had a fair few strange cases. I mean its a hosptial and strange comes with the territory but this is some serious X-Files sort of stuff."

He goes into a drawer and pulls out 5 large lever arch files. All of them full. He takes out a brown cardboard folder that they use to put hospital notes in. The rest of the folder seems to be hand written notes and print outs from web sites. He slides the cardboard folder over to Daysha as he explains each one.

"Michael Smith, happend 3 years ago. Paramedics were called to a park and found his mangled body. They pronoinced him dead on the scene and brought him into the emergency room for a doctor to officially declare them dead. I was that doctor. You will see from the photo there are deep gouges on his right shoulder, back and stomach. There is also a bite mark to his left shoulder. Notice how big they are. The coronor put it down to a wolf attack despite my arguments that the wounds were too large for a wolf. I spoke to a vet who told me that the wolf would have had to be approximatly 8 or 9 feet tall to cause wounds that big. "

"Theese three files were all drained of blood. I mean there was none there at all. Now that would be strange but it is even stranger that paramedics reported no blood at the scene. They were all found in allyways. There were no cuts or marks at all. It is like all the blood just dissapeared. I checked the bodys myself. The only sign of any burst vessels was a bruse on their neck. Thats it."

"This last one is the strangest. Thats not his real name on the file, I checked. It was a fake name. He was brought in, had been shot in the head. A shot that killed him. I declared him dead and took him to the morgue myself. I remained in the morgue for a bit, I get along with one of the staff down there, he used to work for me. He asked me to stay there for a while while he had a toilet break. While he was at the toilet the body just sat up. The wound where the bullet had entered healed right before my eyes and he stood up and walked out." Shaun paused. "I know what you are thinking but both paramedics had declared him dead on the scene and I officially declared him dead. Three of us did not get it wrong."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last