Ended
Watch

(1104) Eternal Court XV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 63 of 63 First ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63

NOS
    PRE

Brenn's phone cut off her next reply as the frantic buzzing of an angry wasp sounded from her left pocket. "Uh, just a sec, this must be important," the Haunt says, pulling the device out and examining the screen intently. She'd told Kaylee not to bug her tonight unless something dire was happening and, judging by the text, the pair of them were getting booted from the Motel they had been staying in. Stupid girl had probably forgotten to pay...

"Shit. Um, I'm sorry Ajax but I've gotta head out. Something just came up that I need to take care of. It's nothing too serious," she explains, "but I need to take care of it before it get's worse. Um, I'll track you down the next time a court gathering happens, though."

With that, Brenn turned and quickly limped out of the Avalon.

I
    Irina

Josephine found it relatively unlikely that Sidor had been born in Sacramento, owing to his complete lack of appropriate accent - but had the good sense not to mention this out loud. Her expression merely remained interested in what the clan Whip had to say. This changed to a grimace as he explained the unpleasantness of Sverdlovsk.

"That's terrible," Josephine remarked in a somewhat sympathetic tone of voice. "I can imagine a little of what that must've been like. Still, if you believe coming here was a good thing, it's not all bad."

She had never felt the devout faith that Sidor displayed, and Josephine wondered idly what it must be like to have that kind of strong belief.

K
    Kazakin

Sidor half-shrugged at the sympathy, as if to say it was the past, no longer important. The truth was, he had little desire to get into an indepth discussion on the fall of the Sanctified in his home. It still rankled, and his self-discipline wouldn't allow him to express much of it.

"Certainly not. I have been very content in Sacramento," the Haunt said non-commitally, before pausing. "You did not mention a Covenant, Dr. Powell?"

I
    Irina

Josephine supposed his feelings on Sacramento boded well. She might not have spoken to a great many Kindred yet, but none of them had aired discontent at the way things were being run. Not to her at least, and nor would she expect them to!

"I don't have a Covenant yet," Josephine admitted in a nonchalant tone of voice. "Yet is, perhaps, the operative word."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Kindred agree, and later that night the body is placed with the other Torpid Kindred who also occupy The Closet.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

K
    Kazakin

"Ah, indeed? Well, the night is drawing a close, but if you ever feel like seeking something greater than yourself, the Sanctified are always happy to offer spiritual guidance. Come along to a Mass- you can't say it's not a fit for you if you've never tried it," Sidor suggested blithely, his accented voice sharp, but polite. It was clear it wasn't a demand, just an offer.

I
    Irina

Josephine considered herself pretty fortunate - her calendar was actually beginning to take a step up from a blank canvas. "True enough," she nodded her assent. Besides it was fun to try new things. "I'll take a look next time one happens."

First it was the Ordo Dracul and now it was the Lancea et Sanctum...which would be next?

"I'll stop taking up your time," she continued politely. "Thanks for your time though."

K
    Kazakin

Sidor gave a little nod, pleased that the newcomer would at least consider the option. That was really all he asked. He smiled.

"I'll look forwards to it, Dr. Powell. Goodnight; do feel free to call on me at any time, if you need assistance," the Russian Haunt said in his usual brusque manner. This had, overall, been a satisfactory evening. He nodded to the Doctor and stepped away.

Page 63 of 63 First ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63
Closed Thread