Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Driving ATTN: Vince

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"Can't release case information. Sorry, kid. Car's over here."

They ride together back to Grandma's house. Grandma comes out of the house when she sees Vince coming out of a police car. She seems as if she's prepared for a full on worry-fit.

"Oh my goodness, Vince. Are you in some kind of trouble? Where's the car? What's happened, my dear?"

"Well," Vince wonders where to begin, he looks to poor Officer Gomez for help. "Granna, There was an accident I was hit by some criminals running from the police..." He turns to motion toward the cop. "Mr. Gomez here drove me home."

Vince realizes he is still blood splattered from the accident. Grandma will notice and she will worry. Vince hated making Grandma worry.

Grandma makes quite a fuss about Vince's ordeal, but eventually he's able to calm her down as usual. Officer Gomez leaves while Vince and Grandma go inside where she proceeds to make him supper while he takes a much needed shower. After they eat supper together Grandma goes to bed and Vince is alone in the house with a dead man's data-stick and not an accessible computer in sight.

Vince calls his WoW buddies, telling them he isn't coming back for a while. That taken care of, he sit in his computer chair staring at the drive. Something Criminal was on it and it was his now.

It was too late at night to do anything, a funny thing to say as he was use to staying up until four or five. He needed to do something. It had been a long day full of death glossed over with boredom. Vince recalls the poster the wierd college guy had posted for Clud Zebra, Zero, Zachinni?
    But how tro get there? Why got there? Vince wondered why the thought of going to club even entered his brain. He wasn't a night owl or any... We maybe he was but... So he was bored and lonly and scared... Maybe he did need some thing to drink...

Vince calls a cab and wondeers out to the poster. He records the address and waits for his ride.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4