Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
The Spiral

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Nice? Huh, the only people who called her that were her relatives. Believe me honey, I can fake nice like I'm sure you fake a lot of things. Daysha thought.

Daysha cocked an eyebrow at Alexis at the easy chase comment. She bit her tongue and played nice. "Yeah, hopefully Damyean and I will come up with something at the precinct." She smiled at them both.

Watching Alexis and Cal head out, Daysha turns back to Damyean and accepts his handshake. "Thanks for the compliment Damyean. So, like I said, if you want to come down to the precinct with me, that's fine. Most of the paper pushers aren't there at this hour."

Looking at the old man for a moment, she turns back to him. "You'd be surprised at what he knows. You should ask him."

She looks at his helmet, showing up on a bike may attract too much attention. "So, would you like to ride along with me to the station?"

"I dunno," Cal shrugged. "On TV if people like us want something bad and weird dead, the local library's filled with like leatherbound books with old ass drawings of their quarry..."

The young man leans over to the bar and gulps down the rest of his drink, wincing as he follows Alexis out.

"...but yeah, it makes more sense to check this ape's facebook and maybe get our slant on at the place he works."

Well before the Abbey-Gal leaves (as she hasn't actually left yet), she snags the file once she hears no one speaking up.

"I'll return it tomorrow. Thanks, see ya," she calls, now out the door.

S
    Steven

"Aight just don't loose it." The old man says with his normal gargled with sand voice. "Now will you all get outta here, I gots sleeping and cleanen to do..." The Old man says frustration marring his normally oh so melodious tones.

"Yeah fuch off yer bunch av wankers.."

"You can get out too." The old man says pointing a gnarled finger at the drunk Irishman.

C
    Capussa

Sensing this might not be the best time to ask the Old Man Damyean follows Daysha out "Sure, not every day i get offered a ride"

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Alright Huntley, let's hit the road" Daysha does a respectful head nod of see ya later, to the Old Man.

She looks at Irish, "Thanks for the info. Try to stay out of trouble?" And with that she heads out the door with Damyean.

S
    Steven

End of Night

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.