(1103) Eternal Court XIV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 48 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa makes a gesture somewhere between declining and a defensive warding.

"Oh, I'm afraid I don't read anything heavier than ESPN Magazine,"
    he offers in explanation, smiling slightly.

"Although perhaps I should find one -- it seems like a quiet night. Either that, or look in on Ember. Tell me, though, I heard we had some old faces return to the city?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha looks at the book as she retains it, uncertain, she tucks it back into her satchel as she listens to the statements and questions, nodding. Twin tails bobs again in her eagerness to reply. "Yes, yes Your Majesty: Herr Heinz and Lady Dawes have both returned from their independent travels...as has Miss Maskelyne, though she appears to be wearing mourning weeds, sir."

Another nod, careful to stand with some decorum and dignity as she makes her brief report to The Prince.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana nodded in agreement. "Yes, by all means, that is a wise decision regarding Mr. O'Connor." She mentally reminded herself to ask Thomas the same question.

She was relieved that her work was not going to be an issue. Yet the sentence that followed she was quite puzzled. Ariana's head turned slightly to the side and one eyebrow raised in question. "I am curious as to why the sudden change Mister Greyson? I do not wish to intrude upon your privacy, however this seems quite unlike you."

Sitting back in the chair a little, her figure slightly relaxed, Ariana waited for an answer. Yet, she did not expect him to do so at all. For as long as she had known Conner, they were still strangers. The night after the Ember seemed to have no effect on him. Even though he looked after her, in a way, she was still under the impression he did so for no other reason but to keep a close eye on her.

Player of the Month

Sarah LaFleur

Christian you egotistical son of a bitch when I find you I'm going to cut your dead dick off if you do not tell me just what in the hell is going on with me. The thoughts were rather vulgar and did not fit the image the presented by the petite blond woman in her dress, at least when she was standing still. When moving her walk seemed to possess a purpose, each driven step taking her closer to some important destination.

The signs pointed to Avalon and thus Sarah made her way to Avalon, she had not bothered to cut her hair and wore a subdued but still stylish dress. He had always been put slightly more at ease by the long hair and a dress that hinted at being naughty rather than screaming "slut". Put him at ease and get the answers she needed, that was Plan A. Plan B .... ummm .... we'll be burning that bridge when we come to it.

Sarah makes her way down the steps into Court, a smile on her pretty face and wondering how much at changed in the city where every had begun decades ago.

Sarah

C
    Conner Greyson

An Eyebrow is raised "Is it now?" Conner says with interest. "And what am I like Ms. Donovan?" Conner says leaning forward and placing his arms on the table. Conner looked interested in hearing what Ariana had to say about him.

Conner thought back to there various interactions. As he thought he remembered that blackness when he slipped on the mask and let that side of him out. Conner still questioned what all Grey told Ariana, but Grey had not talked to him in many months. Silent for whatever reason was the Hyde to his Jekyll. Conner also wondered if Ariana got the answers she was seeking from the hidden man.

NOS
    PRE

"Very well then. Depending upon what happens I may ask for your help in this matter. And thank you for explaining that beings do not like it when others try to kill them. I would never have known that if you hadn't told me. Here's this point though. It was a duel. I.E. it was between two," Brenn says, jerking her hand up, two fingers raised, "optional combatants. That is how things work when force is used to decide matters. The deadliest person is triumphant. If some mo...monster, decides that they are using claws and their opponent doesn't like it then they can bloody well leave. If I'm in a duel, in a fight, and my opponent is using claws, I might decide to just leave. I would if I had any fear of death in that fight. If you stay then it's your bloody fault. Also, I would be mad at that person...that one, singular, solitary, isolated, consolidated, primary person; not the whole bloody clan. That's being racist. Hey, some Mexican dude pulled a knife so never work with a Mexican! It's that same bloody mentality. It's, wait for it...fucking stupid. Now, I know you are not the one saying this about a clan and I know you are willing to work with them so I do apologise for ranting at you, but this had to be said; it really did."

Anton had been watching his Brother Sanctified converse with Brenn Lawrence across court, when he felt the tug of his Beast. Waves of hunger and aggression hit him as he spies somebody unfamiliar. His jaw tenses as he focuses on staying above the Beast's waters.

The Haunt approaches the new arrival, giving Grigoriev and Brenn as he moves. Even through the churning appetite of the Beast, overheating '...never work with a Mexican...' gives him cause to raise an eyebrow. He stands before Sarah LeFleur, scanning her with hungry eyes.

"Buenos noches. You are unknown to this Domain, yes?"

The Haunt's voice is somewhat oily. The fingers of his left hand dance at his side as he pushes down the Beast's intentions.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

K
    Kazakin

"I fear you underestimate the nature of politics, Miss Lawrence. When you take an action as a member of a Clan, you represent that Clan, particularly in a duel. Flagrant disregard for another's Requiem highlights your Clan poorly. As, of course, does cowardice- backing down because you fear for your skin. Not to mention it was over Regency rights, which most passionately wanted." Sidor said quietly, before laughing dryly at the latter comment. It wasn't a humourous sound, only a slightly sad one.

"No, I do not believe anyone would say it is racism. It is... diplomacy. When the Mexican Ambassador to France decides to slap the French Premier, it is as if the entirity of Mexico has chosen to slap the French Premier. Would it then surprise you if France felt less favourably to Mexico? That is the world you walk your Requiem in. All acts you do reflect upon your Covenant and Clan and City. We stand as one, we fall as one, we rise as one."

Alice nods to the Keeper's greeting. 'Keeper Villiers.' She smiles but makes no intend to begin a conversaton. Instead she moves her legs very slowly, looking around, it was almost like a dance. Her eyes gazed at all Kindred. Then after a moment, she has chosen.

In a normal pace now she walks to Katrina Scherbotsky. She makes a little curtsy. 'Miss Scherbotsky, mind if I take a seat?' And she looks to a sofa next to her.
    "By all means. Miss Brown." Katrina gestures to the seat next to her.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Alice nods to the Keeper's greeting. 'Keeper Villiers.' She smiles but makes no intend to begin a conversaton. Instead she moves her legs very slowly, looking around, it was almost like a dance. Her eyes gazed at all Kindred. Then after a moment, she has chosen.

In a normal pace now she walks to Katrina Scherbotsky. She makes a little curtsy. 'Miss Scherbotsky, mind if I take a seat?' And she looks to a sofa next to her.
    "By all means. Miss Brown." Katrina gestures to the seat next to her.

Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 5 of 48 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread