Ended
Watch

(1103) Eternal Court XIV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 46 of 48 First ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Soldier Conner Greyson, Deputy serving in Alder Prince Asa Clarke's domain." The Mekhet says as he looks into the eyes of the new arrival. "And your clan is?" Conner asked.

Request

D
    Darkness

"I am of Clan Mekhet. You may know my sire, he has properties in these parts but has been away a long time, since my embrace. Anyway the past is in the past but he has asked I stay here at one of his properties and watch over that one and a few others." I share with Conner. "Soldier? Were you with the military or does that title have some other meaning behind it?" Euxinio inquires.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I am a Soldier of the First Estate." Conner said without further explination. "Have you read the rules of the domain?" Conner asked. So far, nothing about this man stands out to Conner. His Beast was weak, Conner's beast, even behind its mask wanted to drive a knife into and through the other Mekhet's sternum. But as per his responsibilities Conner's beast remains in check and hidden behind the mask of tranquility.

NOS
    PRE

"I believe that covers me as well," Brenn says, accepting the paper. "Have a good night then, I'd better get started on this right away." After a nod to the assembled kindred Brenn departs from Court.

NOS
    PRE

Brenn Lawrence clomps away from the group of Kindred discussing by the couch and proceeds to vacate the court, head bowed as though she were deep in thought and contemplation.

D
    Darkness

"I haven't yet as I have just arrived. What does it mean exactly to be a soldier of the First Estate? Does that mean you work directly for the Prince?" Euxinio asks feeling kind of foolish for asking so many questions.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Let me then point out that your Priscus is Dirge, a woman who wears a blindfold and is often with dog. Your Covenant's head is Joseph Hartman. I don't see him here tonight, but Keeper Villiers and Reeve Heinz are Dragons as well," Asa replied, making small gestures as he named the two Shadows.

If only everyone could be so... uncomplicated. Polite, neat.

"You'll also find the Laws posted here, which you're expected to know and follow. There is also a detail of the city; pay attention to the domains, for you are only allowed to Hunt in the Communal area by dint of being Acknowledged."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Conner Greyson

"The First Estate is another name used for The Invictus. Are you aware of what the Invictus is?" Conner asks not showing any derision or unhappiness at answering questions that should be known to a kindred with any education.

D
    Darkness

"I'm somewhat familiar with them though I hadn't heard them called First Estate before" Euxinio says. "What are these rules you speak of?" he asks not wanting to get into talks of Vampire politics with a staunch Invictus proponent.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Understood. I will commit the laws to memory and make my best effort to stay within their limits." Anasztaz nods, after following the Prince's motions with his eyes to make notice of the other two Dragons present.

Finding them would have been his second order of business, after his introduction, but he hadn't planned to bother the Prince asking for that.

The last point in the agenda would be to become intimately familiar with the feeding areas and domains; being caught poaching - especially this early on - would have been social suicide.

"Unless you require anything else from me, I do not have any other reasons to take more of your time. Other than to thank you."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Page 46 of 48 First ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Last
Closed Thread