Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1103) Eternal Court XIV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 48 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

PRE

"Alright Jillian what's up?" Ajax asks with a look to Katrina to get her attention focused on the task at hand. It was fun playing with the new Kindred but something seemed odd with Jillian, it wasn't like her to push away hot ass women like that.

Katrina smiles to the group. "Sorry to love you and leave you. I guess we will be back in a moment." She looks to Jillian and Ajax. "Shall we get a private room?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles softly as the man approaches, dipping her head slightly.*. Good evening, Deputy O'Connor. How are you this evening? *Ciara's tone is soft, a few levels lower than what the former Carthian was used to hearing speak in. She shifts softly from one leg to the other, turning her full attention to Thomas.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Mmpf... I've not yet thought about the market of clubs.' Alice thinks a little moment, but then realizes the other wanted to go and have there conversation.

'As I said, no problem, I hope you enjoy your talk.' Alice grins and turns away. Thinking out loud. 'Perhaps with some sponsors and enough herd walking around, a jazz club can make it.' One more look, and she leaves the group.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"I am fine Miss Maskelyne, thank you for asking." He offers the Ventrue a genuinely sympathetic smile as he regards her dress. "Is everything alright with yourself?" There is a hint of something in his tone, like he really wishes to look at her and ask "What is wrong Ciara?" but understands that this is not the proper place for that.

PRE

Sarah wonders a bit about the current Bishop having no idea who Christian was. It was a fact that when combined with all the new Kindred in this Elysium made her wonder just what in the hell was going on around here. Still she follows the Deputy, hoping that he is leading her to the proper authorities for acknowledgment. Once that was out of the way she could get on with finding some answers.

"Well if his name is unknown to you, his actions in the past probably are as well." She offers him a smile. "However I do thank you for the conversation and guiding me to the proper authorities."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Anton answered.

Assuming she was serious about finding this mystery person, likely long gone, she probably would've answered. More likely she had cause to keep the details to herself. There were thousands of reasons to do such a thing. He decides to drop it for now. There was no reason he couldn't take what he wanted to know from her if it became relevant.

He gestures to the Seneschal's door.

"I suggest you knock on that door and tell the Seneschal all about yourself. I'd keep a civil tongue in your position."

The Haunt stays to ensure the newcomer enters the office, but he's already scoping court for anything of interest.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Player of the Month

Sarah LaFleur

The Daeva knocks politely on the Seneschal's door, waiting for an answer.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa raised an eyebrow and looked around again; clearly, the list of new arrivals was longer than he'd expected.

A moment later, he turned back to Max, focusing his attention on the Mekhet.

"Well, then, are you the Reeve of Sacramento, or do I still need to find one?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

N
    NoMoshing

Scott wanders over and gets in line for the Seneschal.

Page 11 of 48 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread