Ended
Watch

(1103) Eternal Court XIV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 48 of 48 First ... 38 44 45 46 47 48
    C
    Conner Greyson

"That would be between you and whom ever would be able to give you the rites. For now, there is the Barrens. Again I must encourage you, do not squat in a territory that you do not have tenancy rites in. That would reflect extremely poorly on you, and on me." Conner said with a calm and monitone voice. But the look in his eyes stress that this is not an issue to be trifled with. "For now, as your Priscus, I grant you temporary acknowledgment . This acknowledgment extends until the court on May 10th where you will ask for full acknowledgment by either His Majesty Alder Prince Asa Clarke or his Majesty's Seneschal."

D
    Darkness

"Very well, I will obey these rules." Euxinio says simply. "Perhaps if you could be so kind, I would like to meet other vampires in Sacramento. Could you introduce me?" he asks.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I would be more then happy too. But this court is beginning to close. It looks as if we are the last two here. Meet me at the Avalon in the next few nights and I will introduce you to members of our family." Conner said impressed by the politeness and manners of the neonate.

Hey

D
    Darkness

"I will," Euxinio promises giving a small bow. "Thank you for all your gracious help." he says and takes his leave as court is ending.

S
    Steven

"Good night Mister Machin" Conner says and, once the newcomer has left, collects his herd and exits court.

End Scene

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Very well," Victoria replied. There was a certain coolness, and she looked at Melissa with just the slightest hint of skepticism.

"You are Acknowledged."

The subtext was clear: Maybe this time you'll do something with yourself.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I see," Dirge said, either oblivious to the irony or long since beyond it.

There was a pause, and she moved past her reservations. "Then as Priscus of the Nosferatu, I grant you temporary Acknowledgment at my own risk. You will still be required to present yourself to the Prince or His Seneschal at the next formal Court. Are you familiar with the Laws of the Domain and Elysia?"
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Thank you." Melissa said with a small bow. She couldn't help but feel a little thrown off by how fast and simple it turn out to be. Then again, she couldn't help but notice the subtle change in her tone. Was being far away from the kindred for so long an insult? That was another thing for her to consider as deep down she was getting worried...

Enough. Doesn't matter anymore. She is like everyone else you've ever met. Not a shoulder to cry on like before. Part of her said. A painful jab at the memory of the kindness she showed when she was barely a week dead and walking. I've got one less thing to worry about now. Keep moving forward. With her status in the Domain back along with instincts before her death, she gave Victoria a nod that did show more ease and confidence than that brief moment before. "I shouldn't waste any more of your time with my problems then. Others will want to speak with you. Good evening Seneschal Sanford."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Victoria nodded, excusing Melissa.

Maybe if she'd had more time, she'd have coaxed the girl into letting her try to beat the problems out of her.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Josephine is directed to where the Laws and rules of Eysia are posted...

Page 48 of 48 First ... 38 44 45 46 47 48
Closed Thread