Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Not Blowing Smoke

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Conner Greyson, Deputy of the domain, enters the Lily. The woman at the door gave him an odd look; obviously he was not there normal clientele. And by clientele, I mean he’s poor. She gave him the once over, looking him up and down. It wasn’t till she got the wrist, noticed the watch, that she actually gave Conner a polite look. But that was to be expected until he could overcome his meager means. It did not bother Conner, it just once again showed that he was Average. The woman took Conner’s coat and he made his way in.

Conner ordered a glass of brandy and a cigar, completely unsure if the cigar was good or not. One of the Russian’s he worked for when he was still a breather loved cigars, swore by them, even had Conner kill a man so he could take over his cigar shop. But Conner sadly never picked up the habit or learned much about the man, besides the color of his money.

Conner made his way over to one of the booths and sat. Conner leaned back and watched around the room, keeping his eyes open for any kindred who may be new, or may be looking to cause trouble. Or even both…

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika arrived, dressed in a overcoat which revealed a modest dark dress. A stop at the bar produced a merlot, which she took the obligatory swirl and sniff from before heading over to Conner.

"Is this seat taken?"
    she asked.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Of course not" Conner stands as his Regent joins him. Conner gives his regent a small but polite head bow. "Please join me Dr. Brady." Conner says remembering the title that the Regent held in the world of the Kine.Conner goes to pull the chair out for Erika and, of course, it is a booth so there is no chair. So Conner mearly waits for t he regent to sit before following suit. "How are you this evening Dr. Brady"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well enough, and yourself?" she asks, sliding into the booth.

After a moment, she added, "I'm sorry to hear about the other night. No lasting harm done?"

The glass was set on the table, then ignored.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Conner Greyson

"Only my Pride Doctor Brady." Conner said rubbing his chest at the point of entry. "Besides that I am doing well." Conner said. "Doctor, the other night you brought up a Mister Quinton Jones?" Conner said leaving the words hanging off wondering if this was something they could talk about in Public company or if the conversation would require a private room.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika produces a medium sized booklet from her purse. It's a typical journal-type book; leather bound, with blank pages, and just small enough to be carried around. Turning to a blank page, she neatly writes, then passes it over.

Q.J. - Did you know him? Or anything about him?

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner looked to the journal and set the unlit cigar down. Once the cigar is set down he took the pen and wrote a quick, "Only his relation to the 1st."

"So did you find 'A Treatise of Human Nature' an interesting read?" Conner asked making small talk, remembering their meeting at the library and the stack of books she was reading.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"No," Erika replies, writing an address as her only reply.

"My copy of The Complete Far Side came in, and I had to read it first."

Waiting for Conner to memorize the address, she closes the book and slips it back in her purse.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner memorized the address quickly and looked back to his Regent. "Understandable, I was always a fan of Calvin and Hobbs myself. The Tiger blasting Calvin as he comes home from school always made me smile." Conner said. "Doctor Brady, do you know a Kisten Maze by chance? Or an Ith Lazarus?"

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika's expression doesn't change from a simple flat stare as Conner talks about Calvin and Hobbes. Apparently Larson's sublime, scientifically proper wit appeals to her much more than... a stuffed animal and obnoxious kid.

At the names, she leans forward slightly.

"Of course I knew Dr. Lazarus, or at least of him,"
    she said. "As far as Maze... I've only been in the city a week or two longer than you. You'd have to ask one of the older --or better informed-- residents."

Conner can roll a Reflexive Wits + Empathy/Subterfuge...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.