1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1103) Eternal Court XIII

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The footnote to the Red & White Court is done; Hierophant Dirge has been given a Domain. And it seems that Arnold Culler has left for good, or that the Prince is tired of waiting for his return, since it was Culler's Domain, rather than Jayant Nagaraj's. Three Deputies patrol the city -- Anton Flores, Conner Greyson, and Thomas O'Conner. And there is still no one to spread this gossip.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice is always happy to be one of the first courtiers. She couldn't afford to miss something, she has her ambitions you know. This time she doesn't wear anything outstandingly sexy, instead she was in the mood for something sunnier. Strange for a vampire, but she had read that the meteorological springtime had begun already. Well it was on French site, but nobody has to know that.

Taken her spring-mood, Alice almost dances into court, looks around, to see nobody. With a satisfied smile on her face she gave two short knocks on door of the Prince's office.

Alice (sorry it's so big :)
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There is no answer at Asa's office.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

N
    NoMoshing

"Got here from LA just a few nights ago," Scott replied to Ajax's question. "Sacremento's an old stomping ground though. My sire'd sent me down this way because LA is little hot right now, figure'd I'd get a handle on things better in a familiar place."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha, hobbles from out of her office...looks around at the mostly empty Court. Wide eyed, she adjusts her straw boater. Using helps as she hobbles meekly, but heavily, to the atrium and there, glances around again.

Attired in her usual black school uniform: white blouse, red neck tie, black blazer...straw boater hat...and satchel, a gymslip which reaches to mid calf, dyed ash blonde hair is gathered into two neat bunches...probably those are white kneesocks, but the length of the gymslip obscures how high they actually go. Sensible Oxford style shoes.

Martha twists her cane in a tight grip close to her chest...nodding meekly and respectfully to Alice she hobbles over towards her, trying hard to walk with grace and relying less on her cane. Having just enough time to smile and scout out Alice's legs and shoes while Alice stands at the Prince's door.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner Greyson's herd was in attendance this night, each of them with a neckless around there neck that had some sort of mask on it. A known trademark to the kindred of the city. Conner's fetish for masks seemed to be the calling card and brand of his herd.

The Mekhet Priscus and Deputy of the Domain though, was remaining in the Shadows. Mearly watching the preceedings of this court and going over things in his mind. Going over and over them...

Conner's ghoul is at his side, as is the norm for the quiet Mekhet.

PRE

"Returning home in our whole condition can be a bit of a bitch. Don't really want to have too many friends from the old days who remember that you used to breathe or go out in the daytime." He'd stayed in New York for three decades but then again Ajax would never think of himself doing the "smart thing".

"So how are you finding the night life of Sacramento so far?"

N
    NoMoshing

Scott shrugged. "I tried looking up a couple names. A lot of my old pals are either dead or in the pen, seems." He frowned at the second question, and look the time to think about it. "I guess it's alright. Kinda boring, but boring means you aren't getting any deader, I guess."

Player of the Month

"Yeah that whole "May You Live In Interesting Times" stuff gets rather more fun for our kind, considering just how interesting things can get for us." The Large Gangrel crosses his arms and looks around the room.

"So if you've got old friends in the Pen I'm guessing that you didn't really walk the straight and narrow before the bite."

N
    NoMoshing

Scott cracked a mean-spirited, predatory grin. "Let's just say I was a lobbyist... but not the kind that goes around with dress shoes and boxes of cigars. More like steel toes and pipe wrenches, if you catch my drift."

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread