Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Bowling for Homeless

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Jillian sat in the passenger seat of Joseph's car as they pulled up to the spot where they recovered Ajax. "Aight, lemme' send a couple of texts and we will go in. You sure you ready for this?" Jill asked as she sent a couple of texts off to her two new friends.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph sits for a moment flexing his hands. "Ya....these homeless shouldn't have trip wires." He closes his eyes for a few seconds then opens them. "I'm not going to pop claws unless things get crazy. Though do you have any extra weapons?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

In the distance, Squattatown flickers and smokes like some battlefield cooling off... or preparing for the next day's killing.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

NOS
    PRE

True to her text, the ragged figure of Brenn approaches the spot about fifteen minutes after Jillian contacted her. Wandering the alleys of the city was a favorite pastime and as luck would have it she was relatively close by when her phone beeped. Dressed in a stained, calf length coat Brenn staggering over by the car, barely making out the features of the two kindred inside with the aid of the city lights. One day she would have to learn how to see in the dark but until then she would have to rely on more mundane methods. Beneath her coat she had a flashlight and a meat cleaver tucked into her belt; just in case it got really bad.

Tentatively she tapped on the window of the car. "You guys planning on driving there or what?"

S
    Steven

"All I got is a set of these gloves and a punch dagger." Jill says a knocks together her gloves and a small ting of metal can be heard hinting that the gloves are loaded.

Jill opens the car door and steps out, "Nope, we're going in there." Jill says pointing to the sewer drain that Ajax had originally exited from. "After a few minutes, we are waiting on a couple others." Jill says with a smile, "Brenn this is Joeseph Hartman, All around good old boy." Jill says by way of introduction.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph gets out the car as Jillian introduces him. Making his to the other side he stands next to the other two kindred. "Nice to meet you." He says it with a calm smile, his Beast still sated from the unfortunate.

With a deep breath Joseph does his best to taste the night air. His eyes get pulled to the camp, that they were going to go under and into.

"Lets hope this is a good night."

"You as well," she lisped, wishing that she could avoid S for the time being. Pitching her voice low she continued on. "Oh, and so you both know, I brought a flashlight and a, uh, large knife, just in case. Now, I used to live like the people we're going after and I know for a fact that they can't see in the dark," she lightly joked, "so the flashlight won't really be out of place since I look homeless. If you both plan on sneaking or something we could make that work as a distraction. I'm pretty flexible though, if you already have a plan."

S
    Steven

"These guys can... detect us. Or has someone who can. As far as I know they have one of ours hidden among them cause they know us. There is this guy with a bird, according to skuddle-butt, he can tell kindred from mundies." Jill says leaning against the outside of the car. "Smells like rain..." Jill says as a complete side note.

"The idea is that we are going to go under there hovels and take out the leaders and get out without the bulk knowing we were there at all."

"What I am hoping is that your talent," pointing to Joseph, "Will keep them quiet." Jill turns back to Brenn, "And yours will help with crowd control if need be, more accurately to keep the crowds away." Jill says with a smile. Nightmare was gonna be really handy,

NOS
    PRE

For a few moments Brenn stared at Jillian as though she had gone daft. "Well that's just, uh, that's just cheating. Fuck," she said trailing off. Unknowingly she had been wandering the alleys and streets among the beggars and vagrants for more than a week now and all that time they might have been sniffing her out, waiting for a chance to introduce her to a pointy stick. Brenn was a bit uncomfortable, to put it lightly. In her mortals days she would have suggested that they should reach some sort of peace agreement, between the Vamps and the Homeless, but knowing the world the ways she did now that just sounded childish.

"Alright. That sounds like a good plan. I'll just follow your leads and speak up if I've got anything useful."

S
    Steven

"Naw hun, don't speak up if you got anything useful. Speak up if you got anything. This ain't a dictatorship, its a partnership. We're all equals." Jill says looking up and down the street before going over to the storm drain and pulling it off. "Aight lets go." Jill says entering the sewers.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.