Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Twist.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 9
Domain OPINIONS

Martha Villiers

PRE

Public: 4

Ah! Hound Twist...I am certain that few could withstand her gaze or direct action. No doubt her actions speak for themselves. Hound Twist needn't be a juvenile braggart to earn her prestige at Court.

I shall fully support her as I should all other members of Court.

Private: 4

Hmm...she and I have had very little contact. Though, I can say right now that I wish to be her ally and friend. Hound Twist is every bit as formidable as the Prince...I didn't need to hear the gossip and rumours to come to that conclusion! One can only surmise at her ambitions and motives.

Twist is always extremely graceful and well turned out...was she a dancer of some sort?
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Public 4

Twist has always been, and remains, a pillar of Sacramento. She has held almost every position of note with grace and excellence and deserves the utmost respect.

Private 5

I have chosen to spend our Requiems together with a Dynastic compact -- what more is there to say?

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Public 4: Hound Twist deserves her position and reputation. I have not seen her in action so to speak but I would not doubt the Prince's decision to appoint her to Hound.

Private 4: I don't remember if I have ever met her personally but I have never seen her act anything less than regal.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Public 4

Remarkable and full of fervor. She is one of the pinnacles of a well functioning city.

Private 4

From what I have seen, she is well respected and honorable. Again, another that we should see more.

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Public 4: The Royal Archon is a perfect example of the Grace and Skill of both the Daeva Clan and the First Estate.

Private 4: Talented, intelligent, beautiful and deadly. Wow.

Katrina

Public 4 -

I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting The Good Judex Twist. She is the princes hound. When she speaks people would do well to shut up and listen.

Private 3 -
    She actually scares me somewhat. I would not like to get on her bad side.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Public 4

I have yet to meet with Hound Twist in person but I respect her position, as anyone should.

Private 4

I really need to meet her. She is my family leader, after all, and its a bit rude to keep her waiting. Last thing I need is to upset my Priscus.

S
    Steven

Conner Greyson

Public and Private 4: Beautiful, Lethal, Mysterious, Alluring, Need I go on?

Jillian Malloy

Public & Private 4: Did you hear what I said about Herald Naetesh? Yeah basically that.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

No change.

Closed Thread