1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Shadow Meeting

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Tucked away in the rear of Reverence is a small staircase that leads up to a second floor. Part recreation room and lounge for employees, a set of solid double doors also opens to a conference room. The room is lit by indirect lighting from a tray ceiling, and matte black Aeron chairs surround the solid, but plain table.

Ishani and Erika take turns showing people up to the meeting room.

Wow, sorry this is so late...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

The struggle up the stairs to the upper room had done absolutely nothing to improve Martha's mood. Yes, she'd curtseyed politely and respectfully to Ishani and Erika...but: No...for a few moments Martha was clearly quiet...offering only a meek "Good evening...." her voice trailed away for want of real enthusiasm.

Hooking her cane under an arm, she looked sullenly, if respectfully, to Erika and Ishani in turn...trying, before making conversation with them, to measure their moods as best she could. Martha offered a shy, almost genuine, smile while rubbing very hard at her stiff thigh.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika remains upstairs with Martha, extending a hand. She has a very straight, almost formal posture, and doesn't acknowledge the Keeper's sullenness.

"Hello, have we ever formally met? I'm Erika Brady, and, as you might have noticed, a bit of a recluse."

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner had arrived next, wearing a black suit with a indigo tie and pocket square. Again he had on no tie with the collar unbuttoned. Conner had taken to this look and liked it, Cheyenne and Ariana both encouraged the look as well. Conner had noticed the last time he was here that the markings of Elysium were removed, he made a point to check and verify if they are still gone. Conner's wrist was adorned with the Watch that was a gift from the Prince and his right hand ring finger has a simple, silver band around it. It was not at all a good piece by any means. It looked like it was home made. Because it was.

"Good evening Herald Naetesh, Regent Brady, Keeper Villiers." Conner said with a respectful bow to the women. Conner then moves over and stands next to a seat waiting for the rest of the Shadow's to arrive.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Mere moments prior to Conner's arrival...Erika's politeness and offer of the hand seems to almost instantly revive Martha's joie de vivre.

Martha offers Erika a happier smile and she limps closer, her lame leg more being dragged than walked, accepting and shaking the offered hand and bobs another happy curtsey. "Goodness, Regent Brady! No...we haven't met formally...though I have seen you on occasion, ma'am!" Inwardly cursing her earlier glumness, there's a growing and sincere enthusiasm from tiny Martha...a new realisation of the immediate situation dawns on her. Before she knew what she was doing, she'd begun to enthuse: "It really is a delight to meet you, Doctor: an honour, actually, if I may say! Goodness! I simply must say: your paper on the Dark Shamanistic trends and corresponding geographical patterns of late 17th Century Scotland was most illuminating!" Martha coos, all wide eyed, rubs very hard at her lame leg...watching Erika in some obvious awe. Her rockstars aren't like your rockstars.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Thomas entered the club dressed in a simple black suit, black dress shirt and black tie with the subtle twin stripes, one indigo, one silver. A small silver ring is on his right hand. Making his way into the room he offers a polite and respectful nod to the Kindred present. "Herald Naetesh, Regent Brady, Keeper Villiers, Mister Greyson. I hope tonight finds each of you well." His voice was pleasant. An emotion he hoped would hold for the rest of the meeting, the Shadows of Sacramento had seen more than enough infighting lately for such a proud clan.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika smiles, arching an eyebrow in something between amusement and surprise at Martha's familiarity with her work.

"I've got another half-finished bit on the MacGregors and the Colquhoun sheep," she replied with a wink, clearly having a bit of fun.

She smiled and nodded as the others entered, pausing the conversation with Martha.

"Is this it?"
    Ishani asked, following the last up. She frowns, clearly expecting more to have shown up, perhaps Wilhelm in particular.

Settling gracefully into a chair she gestures for the others to, as well.

"Well, go ahead with your pitch,"
    she says, looking directly at Conner.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Clearly Martha was about to really enjoy her chatter with Erika; but the arrival of the gentlemen seemed to somehow spoil her new found fun...nodding in respectful greeting to the gents. After bobbing a curtsey to everyone, Martha quietly took a seat - just waiting and watching.

t
    templeten

Why did I have to get stuck in traffic today. The first day of me going to an official function. Damit all. Eric enters the with the half run half walk common among people coming in on the wire.

Dressed in an oxford shirt and black tie topped in a black formal vest Eric scans the room. Not recognizing most of the kindred present he raises his hand in greeting. "Sorry I'm late. I'm Eric Hasting. I'm new in town. I umm. got the memo." He shrugs weakly hopping his explanation is sufficient.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner stood and was just about to speak when the newcomer arrived. Conner’s inner monster wanted to lash out at the weaker blood and dig blades into one who would dare be late to such an important meeting. But Conner quells said beast, gestures to a seat for the newcomer, and begins his pitch, as the Herald called it.

“Shadow’s of Sacramento. Normally I am a man of few words but I will do my best. I stand before you as a son of Sacramento, humbled. I look to clan Mekhet, our family, and see all that we have achieved. Herald, Regent, Keeper, and Two Deputies.” Conner paused and looked to each off the kindred present. Conner’s tone and body language say very little. He is calm and reserved as per usual, but he also shows focus.

“I stand before you with willingness and drive. I ask to stand as the Priscus of our family. I ask to stand as both the whisper, and the blade. I see all that we have become here. It is my goal to continue that, to guide new comers in traditions that you who have come before us have created.” Conner bows to the Regent and the Herald.

“We are Mekhet. We thirst for knowledge and skill. And it is that thirst that drives us, it is nearly as palpable as the hunger within us.” *beat* “It is my wish to use this position to help those that have yet to come find there place among us. To assist them with that other thirst.” Conner looks to the people that sit around the table and waits, pausing for a moment to take in where he was, and then sat. Conner waited for those around him to begin there questioning or there own bids for the position.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread