111 - 120
DISPLAYED
Club Ember Launch Party

Page 12 of 22 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Not really," West answered. "There's just a guy I know that sometimes throws a get-together... but I think he stopped. Not sure."

He hadn't really thought about it, but he hadn't seen the other Acanthus since then. Part of him was curious what happened to the other Enchanter, but if one thing was sure, no one could dig a hole as deep or fast as an Acanthus.

And if someone told me tomorrow he'd drank himself to death it wouldn't surprise me at all.

As his order arrived, West downed the shot, and turned back to Matt.

"Hey, I'm not real sure what's what, but you aren't like, uh, together with Emily, are you?"
    Nimbus

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

Matt had just taken a rather large drink of his latest rum and coke when Jimmy asked his question about Emily. He almost laughs and ends up choking for half a second as he smiles and shakes his head, taking a moment or two to compose himself before answering.

"Oh no, we're not together like that, Emily is my sister and my best friend. Well I was adopted but I've always seen her as my honest to god blood sister."

He takes another drink.

"I know that I'm probably expected to give the big brother speech but honestly I respect her and trust her judgment. She seems to want you and if wanting you makes her happy, I'm fine with it."

S
    Steven

If Jill would have been drinking something, or could have been anyway, she probably would have just spit it up. "Damn, bitch works fast..."

Jillian stands up and walks over to Alice and Kat. Once there she looks to Kat and then to Alice. "Kat, it okay with you if I help the lady?" Jill asks not wanting to cross a line at Kat's work. Just because she was the Priscus doesn't mean she was a completely insensitive bitch. Just Mostly.

Katrina thinks for a few seconds and shakes her head. "Sorry Girls, hate to be a party pooper but I am going to have to say no on this occasion. Besides Jillian didn't you want to take your friend home and show her Bob?" Katrina winks.

Katrina had never seen Bob. But she was sure Jill had one, every lesbian had one. A battery operated boyfriend that was.

Katrina holds out her arm for the soon to be newest employee of Ember. Before heading to the DJ's booth she glances at Jillian Again.

"3am, 2nd Booth. I bought you a lap dance."

S
    Steven

Jill just smiles as the Kat did the expected. Jill figured Kat would put the kibosh on it, but buying her a lap dance, well now that was just fine by her.

"You coming too?" Jill says with a wink and a smile to her Pack Sister. Jill leans in for a whisper, "Better yet, maybe we all go back to my place for an after party? Little Family affair" Jill says with soft bite of Kat's ear lobe, well maybe not so soft. "Invite a couple friends, get us some drinks?"

Katrina smiles and gestures to her side, where her wounds were still healing. She whispers back "Not with this. Will have to take a rain check. Besides I am not getting out of here straight away. Too much to do after the club closes." Katrina smiled and chuckled. "Not even Ajax gets to while I am recovering."

S
    Steven

"Aight but I am holding you too that Rain Check," Jill leaned in and gave Kat a soft peck on the lips and then sits back in her chair, "Aight, I will let you ladies get back to your work. I got some money to give away anyway." Jill says and slides back into her chair.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched the dancers again and then smiled happily to The Prince. Her enthusiasm clearly returned to full after the momentary confusion with Ariana. Martha fiddled with one of her two bunches and caught sight of the most recent bit of exchange between Alice, Jill and Kat...a happy nod to Natasha too.

Asa seemed not to have any immediate task for her, so she asked, with great respect; "Sir..." she addresses Asa first, "...if I may, I should be pleased to patrol around...circulate, as they say..." she offers another respectful nod of the head to him, a curtsey soon follows to Asa and Kat, Jill and the rest close by.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Awhh, ok, then we'll wait...' Who the hell is Bob, or what?

Alice follows Katrina to the DJ's booth, and takes a step back as soon as they start whispering. She didn't want to be rude, and enjoys every moment of everything on the stage until Kat and Jill were done.

Alice winks to Jillian as soon as she and Katrina get moving. She smiles, but is curious what they said to each other. As they pass Matha, she waves at the woman.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Natasha Lake

Wow, is this guy stubborn. Can't be love, that's just ricockulous, Natasha thought dryly, and looking over to where Katrina was circulating. She spotted Alice and smirked inside, getting an understanding on what made that particular kitty-kat purr.

"An apple? Sorry, Jax, I don't do fruit." Raising an eyebrow, Natasha crossed her arms and laughed. "Chewtoy?" Natasha then did something that she may possibly regret yet done anyway. She pulled the top of her dress down, just enough to show the extent of her breasts.

"Honey, do I look like I'm made from plastic?"

Vincent Bailey

Vinny had never been a big drinker, even before the First Change. He should have, some the things he'd witnessed as a photojournalist but he had his own addictions.

Nu Bath Githul. The Oath ran through his mind. Wouldn't all this drink make the herd suspicious? It was one of the things that Vincent thought of as he spotted the redhead coming to join him.

"Fancy another," he asked, pointing to Ariadne's drink.

Page 12 of 22 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
Closed Thread