Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 5 of 27 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha seemed a little bewildered that Natasha was taking her leave so soon...and with such apparent haste. Martha looks to her own feet, nodding at Natasha's words and offers a curtsey...with a sigh; "I see...no, Miss Lake..." Martha had several burning questions to ask Natasha...but contented herself with a momentary pout and a glance at Natasha's shoes and pants, "...no, ma'am...I am pleased to have been of even momentary and minor service to you, ma'am. If I can be of any further use, please do not hesitate to contact me." Another curtsey, as an almost afterthought, Martha makes a small gesture with her free hand, as if to halt any additional action by Natasha. Gripping her cane under one arm, Martha uses a spare page from the back of one of her notebooks to very neatly write down her cell 'phone number, offers it to Natasha with a smile.

"There you go, ma'am...just in case I can be of service, ma'am!"
    Martha smiled meekly...and even sincerely, but...she got the feeling, from such haste, that she'd somehow let the Valkyrie down in some way that would always deter her from further contact.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I thought he might, as well," Asa replies.

There's a moment of silence as he studies Thomas, then smiles.

"And what would think of being Deputized? You've demonstrated a willingness to assist in... problems... unless that was a one-off?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Thomas considered the question for a few seconds before replying. Six months ago when he'd first walked into this Court to be acknowledged, serving the Domain in such a capacity was the furthest thing from his mind. Now, well tonight, the very short pause was not to so much think on the offer but how to accept without sounding too eager.

"Your Majesty it would be an honor." There is a genuine smile on the Mekhet's face. "I have come to feel a sense of Duty towards the Domain and I would welcome the chance to continue to serve it."

Natasha took the number gladly before removing her own phone from her purse and reciting her number to Martha. Her smile, ever present throughout the conversation, faded slightly from Natasha's face and she couldn't help but frown as she noticed the way in which Martha acted.

"Keeper Villier's, may I be so bold as to address you by your first name?"

S
    Steven

Jill looks to all the new arrivals and can't help but wanting to yell, "NEEEWWWBBBBBSSSS!" Must be all that nerd blood. Jill really needs to hit something to get some of this nerd outta her. Of course she doesn't yell that she just goes back to people watching with a confident look in her eyes.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods at the question. "If...if it pleases you, yes...though it seems a little informal given we've just met!" she chuckles happily enough, rubs at her stiff thigh.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Natasha nods, completely understanding. However, she does observe the thigh rubbing and wonders if she wanted a hand with it...

"Martha, please, I'm sorry if I have upset or annoyed you in any way," she declared, honestly, keeping her voice as polite as possible. "Its just I really would like to understand the Laws and get recognised before doing something stupid. I really hope you understand?" She holds up the number Martha gave her, waving it happily. "Perhaps later, we can go out and learn more about one another? It'd be my pleasure."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's mood lifts in perceptible ways! Her whole demeanour changes, a happier smile and the rubbing at her thigh becomes less urgent, though Natasha's noting of the rubbing is also noted; "Goodness! Goodness me! That would be a joy indeed, Miss Lake! Thank you, Miss Lake! I shall look forward to it!" she enthuses. "I fully understand, ma'am! I shall not detain you from your study of the Laws then, ma'am...and shall be at hand to help as my skills and abilities allow!"

A curtsey and another smile is offered to the Valkyrie.

In a quiet moment or two from now, Martha would be making a few reflective notes on this encounter...one of them will be headed: jumping to conclusions...

"Thank you, ever so much, Keeper Villiers," Natasha said, a full and, hopefully, endearing smile on her face. "Oh, and please, call me Natasha. Miss Lake is only a couple of steps away from 'Mistake'," she jokes with a laugh of her own, "and I really want to avoid those tonight."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily...responding positively now to Natasha's innate magnetism and sheer impressive physical presence: Natasha was hard to ignore. Martha seems very amused by this joke, chuckling happily along with wide eyed and sincere good will; "I hope so too! Goodness, Natasha: I wish you well!"

Another curtsey...this one much more sprightly.

Page 5 of 27 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread