Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 4 of 27 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

ooc

Anton nods, curt but placated.

"I accept your apology. The Shadows of Sacramento lost a Priscus recently. Dramatically, as I recall. I haven't heard tell of any replacement, though it'd be straight foolishness to presume myself privy to every coming and going of that line."

The Haunt takes a few steps towards the main floor.

"Seems there's more than a couple petitioning for acknowledgement. Speak with the Seneschal about that. You see the office there?

Anton gestures towards a door partially obscured by several Kindred.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria made her way down the flight of stairs to court holding a leather briefcase. She wore the Prada coat that the Prince had gifted to her and under that was a conservative skirt and blouse. As she made her way over toward her office she saw a number of people gathered around it and the Prince walking away for a conversation.

She mentally registered the new faces present this evening making note of which ones were here at her door and which ones were elsewhere. As the clacking of her dress shoes on the hard floor came to a stop she looked to the gathering and spoke.

"Can I help you?"

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

This court Joseph had decided to wear something darker....it was more his style. It also helps to hide any blood that might seep through. He smooths his black shirt down as he walks into the court proper. Nodding respectfully to the Prince, Joseph makes his way towards the other kindred. Hoping that Max would show up in his new position.

Joseph stops short of the gathering group though as he recognizes that they are there to see the Seneschal. So he looks over the new kindred, wondering where they will fit.

NOS
    PRE

Brenn’s Beast screeched in her head as another vampire entered the room, trying to convince her to somehow just shrivel up and disappear inside her beanie hat or to run out of the room, but she forced it away, closing her eyes to help center herself. After her moment she took in the beauteous new kindred speaking to the group she stood beside, noticing the conservative business attire she wore. Why hide a form like that behind such a stereotypical symbol of economic elitism? Likely because she was one of the traditionalist elite if her bearing and tone of voice were anything to go off of. Brenn stepped towards Victoria and gave a half bow, her filthy hair dangling forward until she righted herself.

“Yes, I need help. I’m new to the city, you see, so I must find the Prince and present my person so that I might be acknowledged into the Domain,” she responded confidently.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Good evening, Mr. O'Connor," Asa greeted the other man with a smile. A few moments later his eyes moved downward to the Mekhet's sleeve, taking in the hand.

"As the Whip of the Clan Mekhet, and no Priscus to speak of, I thought it would only be polite to inform you that Mr. Heinz has left the city to attend to personal matters," Asa said, smiling thinly as he held up the folded papers for a moment.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Well there was confirmation about one of the two major rumors, Max had left the Domain. "Thank you for confirming that information Alder Prince Clarke." Thomas' tone of voice was formal, his official "whip" tone.

When he speaks again, the tone is slightly less formal. Still respectful, reserved and the voice of a man speaking to a superior but it lacks the rigid structure of his previous statement. "It is a loss to the Domain, after working with Mr. Heinz during the Blood Hunt I believe that he would have made an excellent Reeve." He really didn't completely know why he said it but it was what Thomas really thought about Max, his clan mate would have been a great Sheriff.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Natasha winked at Alice, Alice returned a wink. I still need to do something with that woman.Then she returned her attentioin to the Prince and she gave the new approached abomination a look. She doesn΄t look happy but nods respectfully. ΄Of course your Majesty.΄

When Thomas comes near, Alice smiles at him. I really need to do more with that man. As her fellow Kindred of Quality start their own conversation Alice smiles polite to the new woman, but wondered what exactly was wrong with her...

So she was happy when she saw Victoria walking into Court. As the Seneschal approached her own office Alice made a curtsy, and spoke after the new one. ΄Lady Seneschal Stamford, a good evening. I don΄t necessarily need help, though I wish to continue our conversation we had at the Official Court at Club Ember.΄
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Very surprised at Martha's reaction, especially the curtsey, Natasha tried to catch every word, despite the accent. English? Oh, I wonder if she's from London?

Not that Natasha had any ties to that part of the world, but it seemed that everyone in England came from London, right?

"Oh, Keeper Villiers," Natasha begins, releasing Martha's hand with an astonished smile, "the pleasure is all mine. Yeah, I'm new, does it show?" she jokes with a little chuckle while trying to get an initial impression of Martha.

While not appearing that old, Natasha had learned that in the world of the Danse Macabre that appearances were deceptive, and since Natasha could not feel her Beast reacting immediately to Martha did not help matters. For all she knew, the Keeper's slightly nervous tone could be hiding an elder of some magnitude.

"Well, I'm just making an effort to show my face and make friends," Natasha smiles, tucking her thumbs into the waistline of her pants, seeing as they were too tight for pockets. "One night, I'm hoping to establish my own business, make a contribution to the Domain, God willing. Would you mind if I ask how long you've been a resident of Sacramento, Keeper Villiers?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watches the Valkyrie watch her...smiles in a genuinely friendly way. Tiny Martha seems to be taking in each gesture and move of Natasha...subjecting her to some sort of gentle study or appraisal. Martha nods eagerly, clearly sharing Natasha's hope of finding friends, her nod tries to convey a full support to that plan. She also watches carefully as the thumbs link to the waistband of the improbably tight pants. Biting at her lower lip as she listens to Natasha talk, she fiddles again with her cane as she replies happily to Natasha, eager to talk; "Oh. I arrived in late August last year, Miss Lake! I spent a very frustrating and unprofitable few days simply stumbling around the city - until I located the Avalon!" she giggles merrily, as if somehow amused by her own ineptitude, she watches Natasha again, shuffles her cane behind her now, another meek smile. "Before we talk of other matters...and thinking, as we were, of arrival in the city: I take it, Miss Lake, that you have been made aware of the Laws of the Domain?" a small gesture of her free hand to show the location of the publicly posted rules and other Proclamations.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Natasha laughs along with Martha in an effort to put the woman at ease but the growing sense of unease with the Keeper's meekness seemed to be throwing the Daeva from her stride. Maybe it was because of the massive egos that came naturally to pro-wrestling, Natasha had never really been in the presence of an individual who was not either power-hungry, vain or some combination of both.

Like yourself, you mean? she thought, casually.

At indication of the Laws, Natasha followed Martha's gesture. "Ah, no, not yet, and in an effort to not embarrass myself further, I guess I really should. Thank's for all the help, Keeper Villiers, if there's anything I can do in kind, please, don't hesitate to ask."

Page 4 of 27 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread