Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 3 of 27 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    S
    Steven

It had been a month, and her excommunication was over. And that was good by her. Not like it mattered anyway since whats his nuts was AFKed. "I really need to stop feeding on nerd..." Jillian thought inbetween thoughts of the run in with Wilhelm and the upcoming Starcraft 2 tournament at that cyber cafe in West Jackson. "Just because I can't feed there don't mean I can't go there. Or get my food to go." So much for not feeding in nerds.

Jill looked around and saw the Keeper, who she gave a solid head nod to. The Prince, kinda hard to miss that guy, and that Haunt from who's name she didn't get. Oh and O'Connor, I think that's his name...

Jill checked out some of the new arrivals, took some mental pictures and then found a couch to chill on. The couch was comfortable and Jill really wanted to lean back and throw her feet up. But that would not be a good idea. especially with her big old boots on.

What Jill's wearing

Spotting Alice, and Natasha cringed inside but stil threw her fellow Daeva a wave and a wink before heading over to the young lady with the cane, a polite smile on her face. "Hi there, I hope I'm not interrupting. I'm Natasha Lake," she introduces, holding out a well-manicured hand to Martha, making sure it was her spare hand.

Walking slowly down the stairs of Avalon, Natasha smiled as she entered Court for the first time and took in the ambience of the club, whereupon it seemed to sing to her soul. Unfortunately, this was overshadowed by the constant hissing in Natasha's ear as her Beast screamed in fear and fury.

Of all the things that changed with the Embrace, Natasha had always thought of the Beast as the most frightening. Once, she watched as her Sire rode the wave of frenzy against a rival and vowed to herself never to do anything so degrading.

Checking in her jacket at the cloakroom, Natasha quickly cheked her outfit was just right. Bra slightly on show? Check...

Spotting Alice, and Natasha cringed inside but stil threw her fellow Daeva a wave and a wink before heading over to the young lady with the cane, a polite smile on her face. "Excuse me, I hope I'm not interrupting...."

Attire

Anton nodded, watching the growing throng of Kindred next to the Seneschal's office. He didn't wonder much on Eric's reasons for coming to Sacramento.

"Strange. There are many who were, who no longer are - residents, you understand. I supposed word would crawl out with them; wondered on what that word might be."

The Haunt let the explanation linger, wrenching his eyes away from the menagerie of Beasts across the floor and back onto Eric. The deep, accented drawl becomes low and officious.

"You should know that this is an Invictus domain and that the law here favours those who respect the Traditions. You should know not to call on the blood gifts within this place, for this is Elysium."

Anton's Beast cast his attention onto another newcomer; a dishevelled woman in a flannel shirt. He stares for a second, dull hunger and alien aggression pulsating through him. After a moment, he manages to rein it in, turning back to Eric as though nothing had happened.

"You should know that he..." Anton pointed out Asa Clarke. "...he is the Prince of Sacramento. I don't advise you approach him unbidden. Not without good cause. Your clan, what is it?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

t
    templeten

Eric listened to Aton's words, nodding in when appropriate. He wasn't surprised to hear that this was an Invictus domain. As for following the Traditions. In his opinion all three traditions boiled down to don't be a moron, and if you need what not being a moron meant spelled out to you.... well you where already in trouble then weren't you.

He took special care to devote the Princes face to memory. The last persons toes you want to step on.

He regarded Aton silently for a moment before answering the question. Why did the Haunt want to know? He could lie. He had the faculties at his disposal to pull it off to, but it would be so much work to keep up the facade. Best to stick with the truth. "I'm Mekhet. Why do you ask?"

The Haunt pauses to absently brush something from his sleeve. Then his manner suddenly becomes impatient; voice made more heavy and haggard as a result.

"Sir, a moment ago, you came to me and asked if there was 'anything you should know', didn't you? 'Anything I should know, now that I'm here'. Those were your exact words. I've answered you as graciously as patience'll allow. Now, these things you ask; some of them would depend on the line you belong to, wouldn't they?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

t
    templeten

Damit. I have to remember that I'm not surrounded by scholar, who enjoy frivolous questions anymore.

Eric bowed his head apologetically, his voice sincere. "I'm sorry sir. Common sense should have dictated that to me on its own. I appreciate the courtesy you have shown me so far and I will refrain from asking any more inane. Again I apologies."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha was leaning on her cane as Natasha approached...the arrival of so many fresh Beasts at The Stairs was uncommon. What was even more uncommon was the attire and appearance...is...is she a Valkyrie? Perhaps a circus act? She's holding our her hand...Ohhhh...A Valkyrie...

Martha accepts the hand with her own dainty, if strong, free hand. Leaning on her cane Martha dips a curtsey to Natasha...while apparently mostly ignoring the bra and its contents, Martha does sneak a look to Natasha's legs and footwear as she rises from the curtsey...Martha cannot hide her impressed astonishment at Natasha's obvious health, vigour and physical power. Clearly very English - her words hurry as she enthuses, all wide eyed;

"Oh...er...no, ma'am...you aren't interrupting in the least, ma'am...I'm pleased to meet you, Miss Lake...my...er...name is Miss Martha Villiers, Keeper of the Elysia...I'm very pleased to meet you...You are new to this Domain, Miss Lake? The Prince...well...he is engaged at present and the Seneschal is likewise detained...Can I help in anyway, Miss Lake?" her happy, slightly nervous, voice trails away as Martha studies Natasha again...friendly, if uncertain.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa nodded, clearly satisfied by the answer, glancing at the door himself as if he had intended to speak with the Seneschal also. He listened to the new arrival's doggerel and smiled politely before turning to Alice.

"Why don't you make sure she sees the Seneschal as well?"
    he asked, but didn't really mean as a question.

Stepping away, he looked over at Thomas and motioned for him to come over.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Thomas watches out of the corner of his eye as another very attractive new arrival approaches Martha however once the Prince speaks to Alice and then step away from the Daeva and indicates that he should follow, the Mekhet offers his complete attention to the Alder Prince.

Moving over to where the Prince was Thomas bows his head again. "Your Majesty."

Thomas & Asa continue here...

Page 3 of 27 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread