Ended
Watch
261 - 266
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 27 of 27 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner's phone beeps and he takes it out. "Actually Soldier O'Connor. Perhaps we should adjurn for the evening. It is an hour before daybreak and I would like to back in my haven before then." Conner says. "I will send you a portfolio for housing possiblities in the next few nights." Conner says and bows to both of his Coterie mates "Good evening to both of you."

Appologies for rushing out but West wants us to wrap up court so we don't have two going congruintly

C
    Conner Greyson

As Conner exits the private room he sees Mr. Flores sitting by himself. Conner approachs him and gives him a bow of his head. "Good evening Deputy Flores, Congratulations on your appointment. I look forward to working with you." Conner said. "Deputy O'Connor and I are going on a sojurn in Citrus Heights if you would like to join us?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana arose as Conner was parting. "Gentleman, I am looking forward to working with you further. I think we accomplished quite a bit and have a good starting point." She bowed her head to Thomas and then to Conner. "I shall see the both of you soon." She left smiling and confident.

After her conversation with Brenn, Natasha briefly passed Martha before leaving, saying her goodbyes to the Keeper and to meet up another night.

Natasha exits Scene

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Agreeing that the conversation be best continued in privacy, both men return to Court...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    A new EC will open after the Regency Duel.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 27 of 27 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27
Closed Thread