Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 11 of 27 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Katrina smiles "You don't have to apologise. I was born in the 1950's and paintball came out sometime in the 1970's, did not really take off until the mid 90's. I had no idea what it was, but it became a bit of a clan tradition back in Russia. I was thinking of possibly hosting court at a paintball field. Perhaps an inter-clan competition if I could think of a great prize. It would have been something different... I suppose you can say I was testing the waters to see if it would be successfull."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana caught the motion from Conner out of the corner of her eye. She tucked her phone into her purse. She gracefully walked over to the two Mehkets that were finishing up a tκte ΰ tκte. She smiled and gave a slight head bow to the pair. "Hello Mister O'Connor and Mister Greyson. How do you gentlemen fair this wonderful evening?" She looked to one, then the other with a genuine smile awaiting for a reply. They had much to talk about considering the question of the haven issue had not been addressed.

S
    Steven

Cheyenne gives a deep curtsy to the Lady of the House and then looks to Conner.

Conner looks to O'Conner, his fellow Soldier and now Deputy, to deliver the News.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa was silent for a few moments, blinking unnecessarily a few times as he considered the... idea.

Kindred? Shooting one another with cattle markers? For... Court?

He could see Ishani possibly being interested. Possibly. Twist... one never knew. Never in a century could he see Victoria taking part.

"Well, if you would like to host the next official Court, you certainly may," he finally answered.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Let me get back to you on that one your majesty. I need to work out rules and some sort of prize for the winning covenant." Katrina smiled.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

PRE

"Rather well Madam Donovan, His Majesty has asked Mister Greyson and myself to serve as Deputies of the Domain." Thomas offers the woman, his coterie mate, a small but genuine smile. He might have even made an attempt at some humor, had Greyson and his ghoul not been there.

"I also need to make the offer to Mr. Flores, who seems to be free at the moment. I should take care of that now so we can be free to discuss our situation." Thomas moves away from the group and over towards the Haunt.

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Thomas leaves his Coterie mates to take care of this piece of official business. He feels the beast of the Haunt he'd seen around, and steels his nerve like a proper Soldier of the First Estate.

"Mr. Flores, I am Deputy Thomas O'Connor may I have a moment of your time ?" The tone was formal but still polite.

Thomas leaves his Coterie mates to take care of this piece of official business. He feels the beast of the Haunt he'd seen around, and steels his nerve like a proper Soldier of the First Estate.

"Mr. Flores, I am Deputy Thomas O'Connor may I have a moment of your time ?" The tone was formal but still polite.

Anton straightened a wrinkle in his suit as he turned to greet O'Connor. The Haunt looked slightly uncomfortable in his attire, but smiled coldly at Thomas.

"But of course, Deputy O'Connor. How can I help you this evening?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Thomas O'Connor & Anton Flores continue here...
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

PRE

"Mr. Flores I come bearing an offer from His Majesty. An offer to serve the Domain as a Deputy along side myself and Deputy Conner Greyson." Thomas' tone is plain but polite, with a slight genuine smile on his face.

Page 11 of 27 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread