Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Twilight

Quote Originally posted by GB82:
    "It is not that I am unhappy, it's just that, that.." The Darkling seems at a lost for words as his usual grammar flows right out of the window and he flops, back first, onto the bed. " ... that while we might have saved one child, there are so many more innocents stuck over There and it makes me think .. reminds me .. of things I would never wish on my worst enemy." A slight pause. "Or that woman who wrote Twilight." The laugh he gives is a fake one, something to try and deflect the subject away from bad memories.
    I once had a friend insist that I read her book, The Host. We are no longer on speaking terms.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Ok people, please don't ban me from the site or excommunicate all my toons, but I've read all her books.......

I don't know if it helps, but it was a couple of years ago, the years I was still so childish.

To the point: Indeed, DON'T read Twilight. But the Host is a bit original, and has an interesting world.

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it to someone to the age of 20 +. And let's keep the Sparkling Vampire Hate going!

Just two of the many good pics from Google
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

DP, We can forgive you such innocent pleasures

Only they are not innocent at all. So I guess that's that.

+ Reply to Thread