Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
251 - 260
DISPLAYED
(1102) Red & White Court

Page 26 of 31 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... Last
    Player of the Month

Meh might owe Greyson a beer for getting rid of that fucking tool. "Well tomorrow night is Valentines and I've got mine right here." He gently touched Katrina with his free hand. "But I'm starting to feel bad about us going all public displays of affection around each other all the time and you watching. So we've decided that we're going to do what we can to get you laid."

S
    Steven

"Meh I just pretend you have tits and add it to my spank bank." Jillian says sitting down next to kat with a smile on her face. "Can girls have spank banks? Hmmm. You get my point." Jill says continuing the joke.

"So whats the deal with the Mekhet, looks like they were getting ready to have a hissy fit?"
    Jill asks not paying attention.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff's prep round

PRE

"Looked like they were about to off each other. Still I'm not shocked that Von Schusten backed down. I got to see the two of them argue like that during the Blood Hunt, Von Schusten didn't want to make a decision and Greyson called him on it. Took the Archon to ... well I'd say grab the German by the balls but I don't know if he has any ... to get going that night." The large Gangrel shakes his head at the memory of that night.

"I met Greyson a couple of times back in New York. He's odd but seems decent enough from the interaction I've had with him. He's pretty damn skilled with a blade." Ajax doesn't offer compliments on fighting ability lightly so the large Gangrel must respect the man's ability with a blade. "I'm not shocked that the clan didn't stand up for Von Schusten, you can't treat your clan like he did to Greyson and expect people to have your back." He shakes his head.

"We're going to have to go to Regent Hart, see what we can do for some rights. I know I'm willing to step up and help her out if we can find a place for ourselves to settle down."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As per the Clash of Wills sidebar, I'm ruling that Mimetismo's Certain Sounds can be used to pierce Obfuscate (like Tenure). Although Heathcliff has successfully activated his Cloak, a Clash of Wills is still required.

Heathcliff rolls Resolve + Stealth + Obfuscate

Dirge rolls Wits + Investigation + Mimetismo.

Tie goes to the defender, which in this case is Dirge.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

4 sux for Heath

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner's look burns a hole in the back of the German as he walks away. Conner's anger at the cowerdess is palpable. His actions have left the position in question. Conner looks to the Prince, the Herald and the Seneschal. He knew the Seneschal was not happy with him. He had calculated for that inevitability when he made his challenge. He did not however calculate for Von Schusten turning tail and running like a Coward.

"The position of Priscus is vacated. If it pleases Your Majesty, I claim this position until such time a meeting of clan Mekhet can be held to settle any and all disputes."
    Conner says in a most civil and respectful tone. As he does he looks to Prince Clarke for his affirmation or negation.

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge waits patiently for the signal to begin the fight and when heathcliff pulls his vanishing act she still recalls the mans location.

"Marco," Dirge calls out as she slashes at Heathcliff, but strikes only air.

Contest

Attack roll = failage

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Undeterred, Heathcliff reveals himself and tries to grab Dirge's dog by its neck, but he, too, is clumsy this late into the match.

Missed

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge hears a sudden growl from Cerberus as Heathcliff makes a grab at the dog. Soon after the dog's attack Dirge thrusts once more if the haunt is still standing.
    Cerberus attack 1 = 3 successes

Dirge attack round 2

Cerberus attack round 2

Page 26 of 31 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... Last
Closed Thread