Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
(1102) Red & White Court

Page 10 of 31 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"These are Private words for a Private place." Conner says as he looks to all the other kindred in the room, feeling there beasts that would so easily pray on any weakness in him. It would shatter his emotionless shell, and give them more to pray on. Conner has already shown too much weakness. Like jackels looking for scraps, gnawing on the bones to get to the marrow.

Conner was of the unconqurable, he was of the First Now and would not show weakness. "Cheyenne will be waiting after court, if you truely do not know the seed of my rage, go to her. She will bring you to me." Conner said and walked past the Lord and back into the open. Ever the Illusive Shadow is Conner Greyson.

K
    Kazakin

Sidor felt a mild and distant pang of annoyance at the improper nature of speech and forced himself to ignore it. Staley would not know that he was being overly familiar. Using his forename only was how it was in this country. He knew that, and yet every time it happened, some part of him rankled. He supposed it was because it simply wasn't home.

"You seem surprised. Perhaps I have chosen the wrong phrasing? If so, you will have to forgive me. English is not my first language." The Haunt said, his tone light. "In my home city, I was amongst the Sanctified, and I was happy to find your presence here. I am just a pilgrim, listening for the words of God."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only shake her head.* I'm afraid I've developed a deathly fear of the things ever since that night. You'll have to find something else to cart me around the city in...

*She glances over her shoulder, watching the Royal Court arrive. The thin Ventrue sighs softly, looking once more at Argent.* I should be going, in case I'm needed. It is good to see you again, Mr Argent. Try not to get into too much trouble, hmm?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

PRE

"Of course, your worshipfullness," Argent replied, bowing and holding an arm out to invite Ciara's departure.

"It was wonderful to chat again with you as well, and I will be on my best behavior! Please give the Royals my best," he added, with a slight undertone of humor, perhaps amusement that Ciara was a 'somebody'.

K
    KingThorn

His stench precipitating his arrival, Obadiah finds himself in the most uncomfortable surroundings he could imagine. The stark white everywhere makes it even more unnerving than his last visit to Court.

He scans those already present and slinks away to a shadowy corner where the bleached walls didn't give him a headache. Whoever was responsible for this abysmal decorating...

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

There's a blank look on Joseph face for a moment as he puts things together. "That seems like it would be...interesting?" He says it with a level of detachment like he's commenting on something he's never experienced before but only witnessed. "Alcohol is interesting through kine though, of course the easy ones to grab don't drink just whiskey."

"My research into the great work has slowed down recently but I'm certain it is only a momentary plateau before it continues."
    Joseph personally isn't sure whether the slow down is due to his current preoccupation with finding someway to gain a foothold or if he's actually hit a wall...but that doesn't need sharing.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The doors are now closed to Court entry.

Please feel free to continue and begin new conversation threads as events progress in this main thread. I just expect this Court to run a bit long and it seems best to let things run concurrently.

Watching as more than a few unfamiliar faces arrive at Court, Asa is slightly surprised to see an old face returned, and a reclusive one appeared. There is an ever so slight frown at Arnold's tie, but it passes. The Beast hisses in his ear; at that, at the painted Bishop, at the bathrobe. Hisses and whispers of disrespect, punishment, of his Court, and his Domain. The Beast within is always green, and scaled, with clawed hands that can snap necks -- and Asa despises it. He silences it with a flurry of rose petals and attar.

At Asa's signal, the doors to Ember are closed; in formal nomenclature, the chamber is sealed. A few brisk steps bring him up to the catwalk that extends from the small main stage to the circular dancing platform with the pole.

"Good evening. Be welcome, and thank you for attending. For the new faces I see, I am Asa Clarke, the Prince of this Domain. Please take the opportunity tonight to present yourselves to myself or Seneschal Stamford if you've yet to be Acknowledged," Asa spoke in his outdoor voice, loudly and clearly, indicating Victoria as he referred to her. If not Prince, he would have made an excellent master of ceremonies or Herald.

"Tonight is a night of opportunity, and that opportunity will also be the entertainment. Regent Nagaraj is returning to his homeland, and I've decided to put his Regency 'up for grabs'," he continued, arching an eyebrow and smiling.

"Contenders will duel until one remains, and they will be awarded praxis. Each duel will take place up here," Asa said, tapping the catwalk with his foot. "And continue until one party surrenders, is rendered unable to continue, or is forced off of the catwalk."

"So, if you're interested, please inform Nika and we will begin,"
    Asa concluded, indicating his ghoul who stood next to a large cabinet on wheels.

Please post OOC questions here...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

"Wow yo that sounds like some pretty complicated shit. I hope that goes well for you." Jillian says as she looks around the room. Feeling the monsters in the room, at least those that were exposed.

Jillian turns as the Prince's imposing form steps up and makes his speech, damn that man could control a room.Michael Buffer eat your heart out, man didn't even need to raise his voice.
    "Scuz me Joe, I gotta go get me some of this..." Jillian heads over to Nika.

With that Jillian makes her way across the room to the girl with the large cabinet. "Hey Miss, how you doing. I wanna get in on this competition. Do you happen to have a Punch Dagger in there? Or some sap gloves?" Jillian asked. As she did she wondered who else would be getting into this conversation, her eyes fell onto her wayward pack mates. She knew they were pissed at her, hell they had a rite to be. But Jillian was not going to be disrespected in Public. Especially at the Princes court.

But even as that frustration began to come back she hoped that at least one of the two love birds would go after the Regency. If one of the Family could get it, that would a huge leg up.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Matte White Heathcliff tries to stifle his surprise at the announcement. An entire Regency for those with the physical skill and strength to wrest it from all other comers? The question of why it should be won through combat begins to worm its way through the undead neurons possibly firing in Staley's skull even as the Haunt's feet propel him in the direction of Nika. As he strides toward the ghoul, Heathcliff notices Arnold Culler's unexpected arrival. The current Priscus nods to the former, a small polite smile on his painted face, as he walks toward the chance to make himself Culler's political equal through force of arms.

"I would also like to submit myself to the competition, please," Heathcliff croaks politely to Nika. "I require no weapon." He flashes a brief, confident smile at Priscus Malloy.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The catwalk is cleared for the first contestants, and seats are arranged for those that want to watch.

Info
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 10 of 31 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
Closed Thread