Ended
Watch
41 - 46
DISPLAYED
January Carthian Meeting

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    S
    Steven

"Yeah on that blood thing, I am hurting on that aspect too. I live in the Barrens. I am working on getting feeding rights from Regent Hart but she is not really quick to give those up." Jillian said with a bit of a frustrated tone.

'' Ok, let's see what we can do about that in the future. Perhaps solving the bums problems might do it. I'll help you there.''

Amos let the other carthians give their thought on the subject, then will wait for the prefect to announce the next point in their agenda...

S
    Steven

"Thanks Amos, I appreciate it." Jillian says with a nod to the Savage looking Gangrel

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only nod at the suggestion.* As I said, I'll see what I can do to increase the available resources at the places Mr Pope has so kindly provided. That concludes all of the business I wanted to address tonight, does anyone have anything they wish to bring up for discussion?

*She looks around to the other, unexpectedly at Lenny; the Deava seeming to have something on his mind.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny simply smiled and shook his head unwilling to share his negative thoughts. He almost missed the firebrand Stephen Archer and that iteration of the Movement and couldn't help but wonder how if they failed others could succeed especially when the Covenant seemed to be losing members on a weekly basis.

Still that was food for later thought hardly the way to go rain on this parade when it was one of the few meetings that would end on a positive note.

"Sounds like a good plan and I'll do my due diligence test driving yachts," he said with an easy smile to add some humor.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

...and everyone goes home.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread