Ended
Watch

(1101) Eternal Court XI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 40 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched, with wide eyes, Cassandra's elegant approach. Martha paid attention to Cassandra's feet, her shoes and simple but effective attire more generally...gathering her cane, Martha clutched it close to her chest, gripping the shaft of the cane tightly. Listening, smiling and eager, to Cassandra's words, she replies cheerfully; "Thank you, Lady Cassandra! Thank you kindly for your congratulations!" another happy smile, she adds, with sincere interest: "I do hope you are well, my Lady! I do hope you enjoyed the New year festivities too!" clutching at her cane, Martha keeps her attention mostly fully upon Cassandra, but briefly steals a glance to Obadiah and Kryser...to see if they are free to be introduced to Lady Cassandra.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

K
    KingThorn

He scrambles to his feet and bows.
    "Obadiah Kingston, sir. Just into town, waiting to be Acknowledged. Hoping to keep to myself for the most part."

His face registers surprise, hadn't the Gangrel told him there wasn't a Priscus? No, she'd told him she didn't know. Which was only proper after all.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This is the first EC thread for the 'new' system. Feel free to post entries, exits, and brief interaction here. This is also where any official announcements will be made by Domain Officials.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I see," Victoria said while leaning back in her chair. She paused for a moment looking the man over.

"Thank you. I dislike asking the same question more than once. I hope you understand. Now you realize the gravity of what you ask, correct?"
    She paused for another moment giving him a brief few seconds to consider her words.

"This will take a serious commitment on your part in time as well as effort if you want it to succeed. Furthermore, It will represent a serious investment of time and risk on my part as well. It is not something that we can knock out in a few weeks or even a month, so I have one question for you. What exactly is your motivation for wanting to join The First Estate?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"The First Estate represents Excellence. And does not tolerate failure. That is what i want. I want to be honored for my accomplishments. And I want to disciplined for my failures. I want to be taught what it truly means to be kindred." Conner says without flinching or failure.

"And from the little knowledge I have of Kindred society, the First Estate represents that. Unconquerable excellence."

S
    Steven

Jillian made her way into the Eternal Court. She didn't have a lot going on and wanted to see if she would run into anyone new. But in actuality she was looking for Kat. She wanted to talk to the Kitty without Ajax blubbering around. Love the dude but seriously he's got it bad...

Jillian, in her clompy boots as always, found a couch to sit on and sat chilling out waiting for something exciting to happen. Or anything to happen at all...

S
    Sandman

Cassandra moved over to sit next to Martha. Tucking her legs up underneath her as she got comfortable and looked at the new keeper.

"I spent the New Year in a more quiet fashion. I may be a Daeva but it's just not something that I celebrate honestly. But did you happen to enjoy yours?"

She reached over and gently touched Martha's arm. "Oh and if it wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience perhaps you and I can sit down in private a bit later and have a little talk."

then she laughs softly. "Oh dear me. I just realized. That could be taken very wrong given you practically look like a school girl."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watches Cassandra's actions and gestures with eager attention...almost as if trying to learn something from them and watches as her arm is touched. Nodding to Cassnadra obediently: perhaps only adding to Cassandra's assessment of Martha's 'look.' Smiles meekly as Cassamdra talks, nodding once more...she glances about to see that Obadiah is busy elsewhere and that her Keeper duties are, for the moment, not required of anyone...nodding again, smiles meekly; "But, of course, ma'am...we may talk now if you wish..." she gestures with her can to her Keeper's office and looks a bit timid as Cassandra mentions her style and attire...her smile falters for a moment, only for a moment and readies her cane, in case she needs to head to her office.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Sandman

She took her time looking over to the keepers office and then nodded.

"Yes I think that would be good before I am accused of corrupting the innocent."

Standing she took the time to smooth her skirt and then reached out her hand to silently offer her assistance to the keeper to help her up and to the office.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha nods and accepts the help offered. "Thank you, ma'am." she offers at the help. Also taking her time to get up as elegantly as she can and takes a moment to smooth off her skirt. Martha briefly and meekly rubs at the thigh of her stiff leg before making her way to the office...also in silence...unless Cassandra speaks first.

[OOC: To new thread?]

Page 5 of 40 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.