Ended
Watch

(1101) Eternal Court XI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 36 of 40 First ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily. Max was offering some generous activity, she smiles happily too. "Goodness! Yes, Deputy, I should like very much to meet and converse with you!" a gentle rub at her lame thigh as she ponders the issue of refreshments. "A generous offer of refreshment, sir! Thank you. I shall give the matter some thought...though I should say I avoid the clergy as a rule!" another happy giggle.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods, pulling out his note pad and writing down his cell number. He tears the sheet off, handing it to Martha.* You can contact me here if need be. And don't worry, my friends tend to be far removed from the church going set... *He glances over at the door, how long had they been in here?*

I'm sure I've taken up enough of your time Keeper. Shall we return to Court, and you can call me when your schedule allows to make more concrete plans?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I suppose that would depend on the moment," Asa replied.

His thoughts turned, as they sometimes did, to when three would become two, seperated by an Eclipse. One of his fears is that their perfect balance would be disturbed, that the third would Rise to strangers. There were ways to insure that would not happen, but it was still an unknown until it happened.

Turning his thoughts away from his sisters, he focused on Katrina's words, smiling slightly. "Oh? Love, is it? Here I was told that was something that died when we did. I would think such grace beyond the irredeemably damned of the Sanctified."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha adds a small curtsy as she accepts the note. "Yes, Deputy - thank you, sir!" she offers a timid smile, nods in general agreement; tucks the note into her satchel and adjusts her straw boater hat.

Gathering a spare black blazer (until she recovers the other from Chris) from the coat stand and spends a few moment tugging at her sleeves and putting the blazer on, adjusting her hat again as she hobbles off to join Max in seeing what's going on in the Court.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Katrina chuckles. "Well, I am happy to admit I was wrong. I have fallen in love with that person I talked about at our meeting." Her eyes flick over to Ajax breifly. "and he loves me in return." Katrina thinks for a few moments. "Humm, guess that does mean I am willing to spend my requiem in one moment. Guess that makes me a hypocrite."

Her eyes flick to Ajax again before she leans in closer to the Prince so she can reasonably whisper without being over-heard.

"I wanted to tell you it had happened first. The entire court will know by the febuary court." She paused. "I am sorry, I could not help falling in love with the big idiot. I do not wish to do anything to risk what Ajax and I have."

She would have added that if he ever wanted to talk her offer was still open, however she doubted "Just talk" came into it with Asa. It was easy to see that this man was a womanizer.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded acknowledgment of his offer and with a parting smile made her way back towards the center of the court.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa nodded, indicating he understood what Katrina was trying to say, then followed her eyes.

"You certainly don't mind playing with fire," he replied after a moment.

Nicolo probably would have called for excommunication. Paresh Williams probably would have had Mako turn Ajax into kindling. And her?

Freddrick would have killed you. Straiphen... something more devious. A few words, perhaps. To avoid being in the same room together or line of sight, or less pleasant. You have no idea.

He was no Freddrick, or Tobias, and the line of thought was too close to Gabriel Marcus for Asa not to close his eyes for a few moments.

Opening them, he turned and dipped Katrina low, holding her.

"'You fall into my arms, the good gift of destruction; when life sickens, and boldness is the root of beauty, which draws us together'," he said softly, quoting Pasternak. "Do not be too bold, Katrina, lest you someday find yourself in destruction's path."

Pulling her back upright, he smiled again. "Now go find somewhere you can dance with your friend."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Katrina Smiled "Thankyou your majesty. You are a good man."

She heads off into the night.

Katrina finishes dancing with the prince and heads out of court into the night.

Player of the Month

Ajax

Ajax had been watching the interaction between his lover, well secret lover, and the Prince. His eyes had the look of a man who'd taken a shotgun blast to the gut and inside, well inside he felt even worse. As Katrina whispered something in the Prince's ear the Gangrel began to feel defeated, utterly alone and broken. When she leaves the Court area the man is faced with a decision, to either assume the worst and give up or to follow the woman he loved and fight, not in his usual way but still fight in a kinda way, for the one of the only good things he's ever had in his Requiem. Or even the life before it.

Robin Hood from that one Robin Hood movie with the terrible Costner accent, the great Alan Rickman performance and that Bryan Adams song that made him always think of her ... he'd follow his girl. Daniel Day-Lewis from Last of the Mohigans ... he'd follow his girl. Goddamn right Ajax was going to follow his girl and win her heart and ... text message from Katrina ... "See you later or tomorrow" ... no babe, it's see you in like 15 minutes, butjust need to wait 5 minutes before I leave. In case anyone cares or is watching. I hate the this secret shit. Fucking politics, fucking Covenant hatreds, fucking BULLSHIT. I don't want power, I don't care about the Dance or Danse or whatever the fuck everyone calls it. I just want blood, my best friend, a good fight every once in a while and to wake up next to Katrina every night. Seriously world you give me that and we're cool, it's not too much to ask, you get to play your games and me, I just want to have my little piece of heaven in this whole hell. Fuck I've become a Libertarian.

Looking at his watch the Gangrel Whip sees that only 4 minutes and 27 seconds have gone by since his internal train of thought began. He couldn't wait any longer, telling the Hierophant that the Circle wasn't for him would have to wait. So the Big Gangrel leaves Court with Bryan Adams stuck in his head.

Thomas O'Connor

As Twist rejoins the Court proper, the Mekhet begins to look around for the person he need to speak with next. He walks over to the woman and speaks with a voice more formal than the last time he had spoken to her. "Harpy Maskelyne, might I have a moment of your time."

Page 36 of 40 First ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.