DISPLAYED
The guided tour

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum was clearly shocked when she heard his interest in the mysterium. For a long moment she looked at him like she expected him to announce he was joking and when she was finally sure he was serious she spoke.

"Your serious? You realize what our mission is right? We keep information and knowledge out of other people's hands, hoard and keep it safe, and then decide who has access to it. Are you sure you're ready to apply if you can't have a phone conversation without leaking information?" She paused for a moment as if she just caught something he had said earlier. "Wait, Dagwoods...what happened at Dagwoods?"
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Big Rig looks down at his feet looking ashamed, "I was stupid and arrogant, I had what I thought was a good reason for doing it but I think I might've been overcome with hubris. I cast 'aura perception' as a rote in public, that was how I ended up at The Circle being chastised by the Hierarch. I need to learn how to navigate this new world but I feel like a newborn, I don't know how to act around things."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

One of the fun, neat parts about relationships is the soft assimilation of shared experiences that often result in inside jokes, banter, and a lingo born of camaraderie.

And so nearly two years after Joshua Morris had introduced himself to the Neidan, they rode in silence.

Which isn't to say the blame was the Moros', for it was the same flat silence that seperated West and Gina as he approached, until he finally offered sacrificial words to the gods of speech.

"Dr. Primoria, please..."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum's eyes shoot wide open, unable to contain her shock, as Big Rig describes what happened. "Are you insane," she blurted out rhetorically before she could stop herself.

Ugh, I didn't think being a babysitter or a tutor was in my job description, she darkly thought to herself. At least he has an idea how bad he screwed up and admitted he was wrong.

"Shit. Ok, since you don't have an order I suppose that you'll have to tag along with me. You really fucked up bad and if you want to have even a ghost of a chance of ever getting into the Mysterium you will need to work extraordinarily hard."

"I can't stress this enough, it is vital that sleepers don't witness or learn anything about us. The last thing we need is supernal truth being corrupted and lost forever because of foolish shortsightedness. So first obvious rule no vulgar magic, any rotes, magical or awakened discussion where sleepers can see or hear. If you aren't sure about something or have a question ask me."

Big Rig grimaced and bowed his head, "I understand, where do you suggest I start?"

PRE

Joshua follows West in, a few steps behind like a little kid following a parent on an errand. With hands in his pockets he nods to Gina and waits for her to see if their names were on the list--and of course they would be.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

For a moment after West speaks, his face is hidden from Gina's sight behind a pink sphere. It pops quickly, and she turns her head to look at him. With barely a glance at the list, she nods towards the hallway to Doctor Primoria's office.

Apparently the sacrifice of sound has been received, and the pair deemed worthy of passage by the guardian of the gate.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West gives a polite nod and veers off to the coffee shop, ordering a white chocolate mocha latte for Tyria and a plain black coffee for himself. There's a tense moment as the cashier cheerfully announces the exorbitant price, but the Acanthus pays without incident, other than a shake of his head.

Taking both drinks and waiting for Joshua, if necessary, and then heads to Tyria's office and thumps his elbow on the door.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Obviously, Aurum is at a loss for words or she doesn't have the first damn clue where to start, it seems its up to me. So, Big Rig begins to think about how he can get in good with the Mysterium. I could go with them the next time they go on an expedition, or maybe I could utilize my truck driving skills to help with any deliveries they need.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Big Rig's speculation was more true than he realized. The goth wasn't sure what exactly she could use him for at the moment as she wasn't working on anything.

"Well, I don't have anything for you right now, but I'll be in touch if I have some work for you to do. At the moment I'm not sure if stating your intention to the Curator is the best thing given this incident involved so many awakened, including the Hierarch, learning about it. I'm not sure how she will react to be honest. I can try and talk to her and smooth things over, but you'll have to give me something to work with. Something to show that you have learned your lession or are taking steps to do something about it. I might need some time to think this over."

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread