Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
(1101) Eternal Court X

Page 14 of 20 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last

Ajax

"Hey Amos, things have been pretty decent. How about with yourself?" He was a bit disappointed that the man's arrival had caused his compliment of Katrina, even a small one such as saying she was in the beautiful people crowd, to be missed. He couldn't really get upset with Amos however, the guy was just friendly, outgoing and was like some weird Mekhet / Gangrel hybrid.
    '' Everything's going fine, thanks for asking. We had some trouble at the bypass lately, but it was worth it. We managed to find what was causing the disease in the human population. I just wished it didn't cost a carthian and didn't caused major injuries in other.

Job's not finished though. The brood are still a threat, but with luck we may destroy them once and for all.

But enough of that for now. I am pleased to see the gangrel clan growing in number. That will certainly make your priscus happy. "

Then he turns towards Katrina.

'' And what about you Senorita Katrina. I hope you had the opportunity to visit the city. If not, I am sure Senor Ajax here will be happy to provide a tour. Just avoid granite park for the moment. The mortals there are crazy and prone to act of cannibalism ...''

Ciara Maskelyne

Max

*Max raises a curious eyebrow as Jill approaches, dipping his head in respect to her new title.* Good evening, Priscus. I'm doing alright now that things have calmed down a little. *If he was curious before, he was surprised now as she asks to speak with him.* Certainly. Privately or publicly?

Continued here...

Ciara

*Ciara frowns slightly; the man was stoic, she'd give him that.* Well, in the mean time, let me know if you need a hand with those knots. Or anything else... *Normally she would bring it out as a playful innuendo, but this time it's with a genuine tone of concern.*

*She takes a moment to digest the information, her usual soft smile parting her lips again.* Well, it certainly seems you're making quite the name for yourself within the city; Mr O'Connor. Or should I say Whip O'Connor?

S
    Steven

"Eh, its not a major issue but i really don't want any evesdroppers if it goes the way i think it won't." Jillian says and tilts her head over to one of the private wings of the court. Once away from the others she looks to Max and says, "I just wanted to make sure all was good. I know that you and Chuckie were tight and with me taking his job and him taken off. Basically I just wanna make sure theres no problems between us?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please break your conversations out into new Scenes, using the conversation participants as the title...

Please read for an explanation.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max has to fight back a laugh at the woman's worry, shaking his head.* We weren't "tight", we had a working understanding. Since we moved in such different circles, we would occasionally come across information that might interest the other. You have nothing to worry about from me about his disappearance and your new title. If nothing else, the Priscus disappearing in the middle of the night is something of a family tradition for the Gangrel. It's become almost expected...

*Max tries to bring it out as a joke; but the light wit can't keep his mind to remembering the one Priscus he had missed leaving the city; if only because it denied him the chance to shoot the Savage between the eyes. Repeatedly. Every night.*

S
    Steven

"Yeah well, unless I get dead-er I am not going anywhere. Good luck on the whole Sherriff thingy by the way." Jillian turns to walk away and stops and turns back almost as an after thought, "Oh hey by the way, the Gangrel and some friends are going after some people who have been causing Regent Hart some troubles. Bunch of homeless who live in the Barrens. Between them and the Brood, we are running into issues on that side ah town. "

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff had spectacularly executed an uneventful entrance and observed the Danse quietly, always trying to learn about his partners, to see beyond their masks. But he had watched long enough, and after noticing the cross Jacob wore, made it a point to speak with the Gangrel. "Good evening," the Haunt croaks, sidling up beside, "I am Bishop Staley. You are?" He extends a pale, clammy hand across his body to shake.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max throws his arms up and looks up to the ceiling, obviously over acting.* Just when I think you like me, you have to go and wish something like that on me!

*His mood turns serious once again once she mentions the homeless, Max silent a few seconds before answering.* Just be careful with them. They know about us, and from what I've heard, and tell who is and isn't a Kindred. Try not to keep the tradition of short-lived Priscus going, okay?

A
    Armidale_Cheiron

Jacob feels somewhat uncomfortable when the creepy Nosferatu sidles up to him, looking pale and sickly. Thanks to the nature of LA being what it was, the few times Jacob could be bothered dragging his ass to Court, most of his exposure was to Daeva and Ventrue vampires.

So, his lack of exposure to Nosferatu in general caused him, despite his bid to compose himself as an effort to show civility, to still show subtle signs of his discomfort.

"Yes... um... name's Jacob." As he - slightly reluctantly - shakes the Bishop's hand.

S
    Steven

"Naw I ain't going anywhere. But your welcome to come along if you'd like." Jillian says giving him the opportunity to join in. "We could use the Law on our side, assuming that you don't take all the credit." The Lethal Gangrel says with a wink.

Page 14 of 20 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
Closed Thread