(1101) Eternal Court X

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Another Night, another Danse...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was sitting quietly in her sparsely decorated and furnished office, as she has been for most of the evenings since becoming Keeper. Keeping an eye and ear for activity on The Stairs from her vantage point.

Carefully putting down her heavily annotated and bookmarked second-hand copy of 'The Sixties: Social and Cultural Transformation in Britain, France, Italy and the United States, 1958-1974" by Arthur Marwick. She picks up her cane and heads off to see what's occuring in the quiet Elsyia.

Martha is dressed very modestly in a calf length black gymslip, black school blazer, school style satchel and straw boater hat. A neatly knotted gents standard issue red necktie; a crisp white blouse, white socks (probably kneesocks, but it's hard to tell due to the length of her tunic) peek from the hem of her gymslip - sensible black shoes round out the look. For those who can tell, she has an aroma of lavender and minty toothpaste about her...and a friendly smile.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Katrina enters Avalon and heads down to the Elysium proper. She is wearing a simple strapless black dress with a large white stripe through the middle , black high heeled shoes and is equipt with a black clutch handbag.

Martha hears Katrina's shoes making that familiar clip clop noise that high heels allways made against hard flooring, long before she sees her.

She makes her way down the stairs and smiles as she sees Martha. She quickly glances to Martha's book as she approaches her. Making sure she was looking at Martha and not the leg. Katrina had wondered if it was a fake leg or if there was just a problem with it.

"Martha dear, It is a pleasure to see you again. I trust things are well?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, very sincerely, all wide eyed. Martha is unable to avoid, albeit briefly, staring for a moment at Katrina's legs and shoes...watching each footfall before smiling in glee at Katrina and her greeting, she carefully limps over to greet without shouting across the Elysia. "Ah! Good evening, Miss Sherbotsky! Good evening! I am well, thank you for asking! How do you do? It is a delight to see you again!"
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Katrina takes a few moments to process what martha has said. "I am good thanks. Your accent it is from England?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, hestitating for a millisecond before nodding... "Yes, miss: you are correct! Yes it is!" she offers another smile, adjusts her hat, shuffles a moment and leans on her cane...watching Katrina with sincere gentility. "Have you been to England, miss?"

"I have never been to England. I have only ever seen Russia, Canada and of course the United States."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha nods meekly as the list of nations is offered, a smile too. "Goodness! Well...they are all fine nations! I consider you to be well travelled. I hope you are settling into the city, miss!" she enthuses. Fussing briefly with the hem of her blazer as she watches Katrina's eyes and hands with care.

S
    Steven

The ever-present clunk of Jillian's boots can be heard coming down the steps. As she enters, leaving a punching dagger and a set of gloves and a thick leather Jacket at the coach check, she sees two people, one she had been looking for and the other well, the other she had been thinking about. But that's none of your business.

Jillian makes her way over to the Ladies, "Keeper Villiers, how you doing." Jill said with a smile to the Lady of the House. Jillian just looked to the newbie she didn't get to meet the other night. She was a hot one for sure, and Jillian couldn't help but wonder which way she swung. Mortal's sure for the most part it was easy to figure out, but for kindred, ya never knew until the person was between your legs. "Hello Beautiful. How you doing."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, all excited...she is beginning to recognise the clomping boots of Jillian, nodding a respectful greeting to the Blue Haired Priscus. "I am well, thank you! I hope you are well too, Priscus Malloy!" she replies, all wide eyed and enthused...she sneaks a swift look at Jillian's now familiar boots. Though Martha falls quiet and leans harder on her cane as Jillian begins to chat to Katrina.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread