Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Meet'n'Greet

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Consider this thread to be an experiment, very, very similar to Vampire's Eternal Court. Except odds are you'll get shot instead of staked. And madness is the most likely outcome. Wait, that makes them kind of the same... :P

Everyone is free to come and go. However, the focus should stay on dispatching the new kids on the block to the proper authorities (or meeting the proper authorities, if they're available).

Since this thread exists out of continuity, however, I'd ask that those involved refrain from making too many mentions of immediate continuity (especially ongoing threads), to avoid timing headaches. In doubt, ask. Remember, Big Brother is watching.

The Rage was, pun intended, all the rage. Every evening the dance floor is torn up by Sleepers, and the drinks flow freely. The young, the hip, the trendy, they all end up here in search of another night of thrills.

Willworkers have another reason to come here. Supernal script over the city, easily spottable, directs the Awakened new to the city to come here. The message is clear. Authority makes a nest here.

Private rooms have been set up in the back, and Jammer is more than amenable to directing visiting Mages that way. Where they're off his dance floor, leaving the norms free to boogie. Mages just wanting to blend with the Sleepers are free to stay, of course, under the watchful eye of the DJ's booth.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

At least, that's what the saying goes.

Is is true for The Asylum?

That was still up for debate, as a dog-eared business card attested.

However, one thing was clear:

What he wore with Ankh, stayed with Ankh.

Gone were the neat button downs and collared shirts, Emporio Armani and Banana Republic; back were the collection of t-shirts, raging from paintball fields to military to music to sports.

The t-shirt he wore was a poseur fave, but he was a real fan.

He'd seen the concerts.

Maybe not the conventional way, but that was entirely irrelevant.

And while he wondered what to make of the night of light and darkness, he danced.

[banner]west[/banner]
    Nimbus

Big Rig parks the Chrager in the spot at the back of the parking lot, in the establishment known as The Rage. Looking around he sets the alarm, and weaves his protection spell to prevent encourage any would be car thief to pick another target. He walks accross the parking lot, showing his I.D. to the doorman, pays his cover and walks into chaos.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Another mage came into the Rage, it was Akroma. The happy obrimos had not a 100% sure idea what to expect here. The club itself was perhaps a bit too chaotic for her, but on the other side, the name Rage attracted her.

And when she had made her search through the city, a few months ago, Akroma had seen the supernal scripts. Guess this must be the place to be for a mage.

She walked to the crowd, and read the scripts. Everything would be so much easier if everybody could show their sights, and see each other, to find new mages in no-time.

Akroma moved in a dancelike tread. But today was not the day to tire herself with endless dances and entertainment. Following the guiding scripts she stood in front of some private rooms. There she hesitated. Is there someone here already? Can I expect them to be mages? She gazed over the crowd. Or do the others dance?
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West made his way to the bar, ordering an iced tea and Manhattan. He just wasn't one to mix drinks. The tea got half-emptied in a pair of long swallows, and he wiped his sweaty forehead with his forearm as he set the glass down. The Manhattan got taken a bit slower, and he watched the new arrival studying the script.

It looked as if she were reading it, rather than just looking, and he made his way over.

"You're tall."

Game like that can't be taught, playa. You're born with it.

"Errrrmmm, I mean, interesting graffiti..."
    Nimbus

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Whoa! Haa.' Akroma could prevent the burst of laughter, but a small chuckle escaped from her mouth.

'I love you too man!.' And then there was a sudden silence. What a strange situation. Almost deadly serious she looked at the man from top to toe. She blinked two times and in that time her mind decided to go on with a new strategy. Screw the whole shadow name stuff. Just say it. How big is the change I'll ever see normal humans ever again?

'You can call me Akroma, and this..... this is surely some interesting graffiti they got here. I wonder if any of the partying people know what it means? Most people get sleepy after all.' She looked around to all the 'sleepy' people. Later on, this was surely one of the moments she would look back at as her being silly. But her inner flame became a burning conflagration when this man made his smooth opening.

Forgot to say how I look

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West blinked.

Is she high?

Not that he particularly cared, or was a paragon of purity himself, he was just unused to such exuberant reactions. Or legs as long as Jessica Rabbit's.

Like something out of the Asylum.

Turning, he looked around the club.

"Not many are into the graffiti deal. Here, that is. Just the owner, and us." A pause. "Are you new?"
    Nimbus

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Uhm, new.... yes.' When a conflagration turns into a bonfire.

Akroma did a step closer. Now they could speak frankly, she had to makes sure no one else could hear them.

'A pleasure to meet you. I've done a few things on behalve of the Mysterium, so I'm not entirely new. But I can handle more, so I needed to expand my social network. Well, here we are.'

Akroma put her hands on her hips. That was her, not ashamed to tell the truth.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

When she stepped closer and put her hands on her hips, West wanted to take a step backwards. He didn't; instead, raising his Manhattan and taking a drink as if it were St. George's shield.

'Expand her network'? 'Here we are'?

"Are you... uh, coming on to me?"
    he finally asked.

Considering a month ago he'd had an anonymous threesome at The Asylum, it wasn't entirely inappropriate or far-fetched.

That's really twisted of... Tyria.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

This was Akroma's turn to blink. It wasn't the first time people got her wrong. Well, what if I want him to be wrong? It has been a while since I 'did' something like this.

Akroma did a tiny shuffle back. This, as in flirting with men who's names are still unknown, didn't really suit her way of living. New town, new opportunities to walk down the path of life? Not now.

There was one emotion Akroma really couldn't hide, and that was confusion. And she was confused all the time so that wasn't very good for her. 'I don't believe that were my first intensions when I walked into the Rage...' she started, not sounding confident anymore. 'Although I feel damned hot inside.' A warm glance followed.

The split second after she said that, she wanted to take it back. When did 'miss chaotic' turn into: miss '16 year old school girl with too much hormones'-like, in her early thirties?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread