Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Block Party Christmas/New Years' 2011

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha giggles, all excited and nods in agreement with Chris...she finds herself leaning closer to the gentlemen to talk...all bright eyed...leans on her cane as she does so and sneaks a swift look at the shoes and boots of nearby patrons as she checks on the welfare of her gown.

She looks back to Chris and Patrick, smiling...clearly enjoying the chat, she talks to both gents; "Ah! Ah! Sacramento is simply heaving with things to do! Simply heaving! There are museums...art galleries...parks to walk in...the reservior to gaze upon or fish within...or, goodness, even swim in, if one is bold..." she smiles, wide eyed at the notion, "...there are the nightclubs...the many stores...to shop for...well...whatever fancies attract you and, of course, there is the bridge to visit and any number of other sites to see...including the Old Town!" another smile as she talks to the gents, Martha quickly smooths out the side of her gown by her lame leg, taking the chance to carefully, maybe subtely, rub at the maimed thigh.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

"The tower is certainly a delight and the city has so far surpassed my expectations, when the weather improves I look forward to visiting Wine Country and San Francisco. I have not been there in it what seems like forever." 57 years could feel like forever and the last time he'd been there was late 1953 when the destroyer he'd been serving on made Port and he was transferred to the inactive Naval Reserve. Of course he couldn't tell Martha or Chris that, they lived normal lives far removed from things such as the Fae and Arcadia. "I am afraid that my mentioning the great wine valleys of this state has caused me to desire a drink. Is there anything I can get for you Miss Villiers?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, all excited as he lists his plans and thoughts, with eagerness she replies; "Yes! That sounds splendid, sir! As to the drink, please may I have a Coke Cola, sir? That would be very kind!" she pronounces Coke Cola very carefully and seems to derive a lot of joy from saying the words. Martha watches Patrick, Chris...and then, fiddles for a moment with one of the black ribbons tying up a pigtail as she quickly glances about the crowd.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

"Please excuse me then I shall return shortly." Patrick leaves the Martha and Chris while he ventures to the bar and orders another Irish Whiskey and Coke for himself and a simple plain Coke for the lovely young lady in the red dress. It takes him a couple of minutes because of the crowd around the bar but he soon returns with the drink he had promised.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith takes the offered drink from Spartan, and starts it off with a large gulp. "Hey, party like this? I'm not f**king missing out." She scans the crowd around the two Summers. "Looks like the whole town is out." Seeing something that apparently is enough to attract her attention, she points. "Hey, over there. Birdboy and Red."

With a grin at Spartan, she tells him, "Let's go say hello." Without waiting for a response, she starts to walk towards the large group, drink in hand, nodding the armoured man along.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris smiles as he looks to Martha. 'I see there is certainly a lot to do in Sacramento. I wonder if those art galleries would be open in the late hours of the day.'

When Patrick returns from the crowd, Chris thinks back at his time in San Francisco. With a slight sentimental voice he says: 'San Francisco is a great city. I've been there a few years ago. It is so overwhelming, it could kill you.' A grin follows. As the local Kindred killed me...

'Truly a good place to start your city trip. I mean, the Golden Gate bridge is very fascinating.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Steven

Spartan takes a long drink as well. Spartan is definitely not what was referred to as a social butterfly. But Faith was helping to crack that armor. Crack through the shell. Maybe if broke through his mental bonds his physical ones would also break. But Spartan doubted it very highly. A man only had so much hope. Spartan thought as he followed behind Faith. Spartan stopped at the perimeter of the group. Letting Faith make the introductions and the initial Hellos.

Player of the Month

"It really is a beautiful city, when I moved to California it was on my list of places to settle but I preferred something a little smaller and quieter. However Chris you are correct about the bridge, when you are on a ship arriving in the Bay Area on an early morning it is truly a sight to watch as the fog is slowing burned away from the span by the morning sun and it is as if the city herself is welcoming you by pulling a shroud away to reveal her wonders." Now that was a good line, Patrick needed to remember that one for the next story he set in San Francisco.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha dips a curtsy to Patrick as he hands her the drink, hooking her cane under an arm, she takes the glass with both hands in a meek and excited manner...all wide eyed, she sips daintily at the drink...enjoying each drop as she listens warmly to Chris, agreeing with him to perhaps take in a local gallery one evening...and then to Patrick...nodding often and with sincerity as they chatter...Patrick's eloquence seemed to have a positive effect as she watches him with those wide eyes again, offering a simple "goodness me!" in a quiet voice that hardly rises above the thump of classic Nine Inch Nails. "I...I shall look forward to experiencing San Fransisco now! I had not discounted its possible delights; but you certainly make it sound compelling! Your way with words, sir, suggests to me an artistic Soul...might I ask please, sir: are you a poet or author...or an artist of some other type?"

L

"Time always seems to have moved faster in retrospect, at least that's what I've always found." He had his own theory why, of course. Looking back on a year you tended only to remember the eventful parts of it, forgetting a lot of the boring tedium in between. So perhaps it wasn't that so much about time moving more quickly, as it was about simply missing chunks of your recollection. The completely subjective nature of time certainly had to play a role as well.

Then he caught site of the other two lost approaching them, and hide to hide a hint of surprise. Spartan, on a date? Sure, on some level he had to have known that there was more to him than spears, armor, and fighting...but he'd just never seen it before. "Oh, hey," he motioned to the two other individuals he was standing at the bar with, "this is Matthew and Jordan." And then he mentioned to the two other Lost, "These two are Faith and," there's just the slightest pause as he almost, almost says Spartan, "Castor."

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread