Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Block Party Christmas/New Years' 2011

Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha spies Patrick making his way over, but for the moment does not understand he might be making his way to her...she smiles to him all the same...and, as Chris' praise can be made out over the noise of the music and chatter nearby, she gasps...such an honest comment almost makes her blush! "Thank you, sir! Thank you very much! I'm beginning to understand that it's probably slightly too long though!" she giggles merrily as she realises that, yes, it is indeed, a bit long for this nightclub...or at least, near the bar.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Patrick did notice the other man, a good looking young fellow, approach the girl he was interested in. This of course did not bother him, while years away from the world had not been great for his quote unquote People Skills, the Autumn winds had whisked away such petty fears as rejection by a pretty girl. It would still be a disappointment of course but the Darkling knew that there was no use in being afraid of such disappointments, since making the attempt and failing was still a better outcome then letting your own weakness and fear hold you back.

Still while his "game" as the Spring Court called it was rusty with regards to human women, he did possess the confidence conduct experiments in other further his grasp of the subject. And yes he was aware of the irony in that phrase. In fact it gave him a smile as he approached the woman and spoke.
    "Pardon me madam I do not wish to seem crass but I as soon as I saw in your lovely outfit you I needed to inform you that you are the most stunning woman I've seen tonight." He hold out his hand in greeting, if the woman offers hers he does the old fashioned kiss to the hand gesture. His own skin is cool to the touch. "Patrick Donovan at your service. Might I inquire as to your name?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha does indeed offer her hand in greeting to Patrick...on pure instinct probably, but her bright eyed delight at his words and his manners is obvious...wide eyed, his praise stalls her reply...her sincere and meek 'thank you' is faint and maybe lost in the noise of the crowd and music, but her timid curtsy and obviously bashful manner at his words perhaps conveys her thanks...poor Martha has to gather her thoughts to reply again; "Ah...er...Villiers, Mr Donovan...Miss Martha Villiers...it's a delight to meet you, sir..." she looks to Patrick...trying to unravel any obvious accent or demeanour, too flattered to even think about his words being a trick, she smiles and clutches her cane close to her chest...looks over to Chris, all excited, she almost skips on the spot, and gestures to him to begin introducing him to Patrick..."Ah, Goodness me...Mr Donovan, please may I introduce Mr..." she smiles, pauses a second...as if allowing Chris an opportunity to have an alias...
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris is amused by the whole scene. Mr Donovan sure had style to ask Martha her hand this way. He thought about it to do it himself. But for him Martha was the Keeper of Elysium. How far could he go?

He only watches Patrick and Martha untill she gestures him to come closer. 'Wooding.' He finished her sentence. 'Chris Wooding, but you may both call me Chris.' With those words he also looked to Martha. Her eternal 'sir' was way too formal for him.

He let them speak futher with each other. Patrick came for Martha after all.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Player of the Month

Patrick manages to drag his eyes away from the lovely Ms. Villiers for a second and extends a hand in greeting towards Chris. The hand is cool to the touch, guess somebody forgot his gloves tonight. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Wooding, I did not mean to interrupt your conversation and I am sorry if I have caused you any distress." He looks again at the lovely lady in her astonishing outfit, "So Miss Villiers, Mr. Wooding are you two regular attendees of this establishment or are you here just to welcome the New Year." He makes sure to include the young man, Patrick felt bad about interrupting and hoped that some of his boldness would rub off on Chris and become as asset for the fellow when he next saw a woman he wanted.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles happily, still highly enthused at Patrick's earlier praise...and delighted too he seeks to include Chris in their chatter...all wide eyed, she grips her cane closer to her chest and nods; "Oh, goodness, sir! I am here to meet my fellow Man and to greet the New Year in a spirit of Hope for the future and sincere brotherhood with all! I wish I could frequent this nightclub more often! Everyone is having such a jolly time!" she smiled again, bright eyed. "Is this a regular haunt for you though, sir?" she eagerly asks Patrick.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Two hands are eagerly shaked, but Chris was completely oblivious to the cold. Although he had his blush of life, cold hands became a natural thing for him. 'Oh no problem Mr. Donovan, the more the merrier, everybody always says. Well, I agree with that. Now this is my first time here. I must say I like it very much!' And that was truthfully spoken.

Chris is also curious about Patrick, though not so eagerly as Martha seemed to be.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Player of the Month

"It is my first time in this club. I've only recently moved to the city and have not had the time to begin a social life. Although if usual crowd is anything like you I shall have to make sure that I drop by more often." He gives Martha another roguish grin. "So what is there to do for a good time in this town?" He asks both of them, grin still on his face.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

There is some Brood mess to slay. Vampire politics are always interesting. If that is nothing for you, a drink of some nice ladies in one of the many nightclubs always tastes good... not a vampire, damn!

'Well, euhm... there's the nightclubs of course.' Chris laughs as he scratches his head and looks to Martha for help.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew chuckles slightly. "A little, maybe. It's a natural thing to be wondering, though, this time of year. And certainly better than boredom."

He gives Sally a quick nod of acknowledgment as she departs, a bit sad that she couldn't stay.

Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread