Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Block Party Christmas/New Years' 2011

Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Awww, and that's why I love you," Terri says with grin, kissing Rick on the lips before laughing. Reaching the bar, she orders her usual (Red Bull & vodka) and looks over to Matthew, waving back also. "Do you want to say hi?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick's own laughter mingles with hers as they make their way to the bar, "And here I thought it was because I was the only one to do that thing in the tree with you." He also orders vodka at the bar...though mixes it with lemonade instead of Red Bull, it was a combination he'd always enjoyed. And then he finds himself looking back towards Matthew as she asks her question. "Sure, lead the way?"

She was always better with others than he was, after all.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Well, what are steepscramblers good for," Terri whispers as they head away from the bar towards Matthew and his group. Her arm wrapped around Rick's waist, she had her best smile on. "Hello Matthew, mind if we join you?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew returns the smile as the pair approaches. "Not at all. I don't think you've met my friends Sallly and Jordan." He glances toward his packmates and back. "Rick and Terry. How has life been treating you?"

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally extended her hand to both of them and shakes there hand, "Hello to both of you, Happy New Year." Sally says with a smile to Confident Woman and the Self-Assured man.

S
    Steven

In the full swing of things, the two totally-not-dating Summers enter the Reverence. Bracelets freshly placed around their wrists, with the Fairest having given an explanation to the Ogre to not take it off.
    Faith, for the occasion, decided to wear, simply, a sweater instead of her usual tank top, covered with a black leather jacket. As she enters the bustling place, she throws her arms wide. "Now that's what I'm f**king talking about," she exclaims. "Come on. Drinks, then mingle." She starts heading towards the bar. Always drinks first.

Spartan, for his part, opted to wear a pair of jeans and a gray shirt with a well worn leather jacket. He wasn't exactly sure how to "Dress to impress" but he did his best to look presentable. Spartan walks over to the bar and orders he and Faith drinks. "Thank you for coming out with me this evening." Spartan says as he hands Faith her drink.

Description

PRE

"Hi," Terri says as a welcome towards Sally and Jordan. "Happy New Year to you too." She looks back at Matthew, trying to think of an answer that doesn't relate to Fetches and Freeholds. "Working mainly; I've got a boutique that's only been open a few months, and in the current climate, its tough going. How about you?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"A boutique? How lovely," Sally says with a smile "what is it called? I would love to stop by and take a look."

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

L

Rick shrugged slightly at Matthew's question. "It's kept me busy. But then, I suppose it always seems to be doing that. Been going pretty good, though." No more Sovereigns being killed and/or exiled, no new Fae stalking the thorns, the Hedge itself hadn't seemed to have gotten any worse...so yeah, going well. Amazing how a two decade stint in Arcadia could change your perception of things.

The question, "What about you?" would have followed...but Terri had just asked that. So instead he just chipped in the name of her boutique, "Treetop Fashions."

Jordan smiles and nods at the pair. "Its nice to meet both you." Any friend of Matthews was a friend of his. Jordan trusted Matthew and Sallys judgement.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread