Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Block Party Christmas/New Years' 2011

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Terri's decision makes Martha pause a second to listen carefully. Martha nods, wide eyed, as Terri explains her plan for the evening. Nodding merrily, she cheerfuly exchanges numbers with Terri! "I should very much enjoy seeing you again, ma'am! I do hope you have a fine evening and safe journey home!" wide eyed with sincere glee, Martha tries a curtsy to Terri. It's not easy in the confined space, but she tries hard anyway. "I wish a happy New Year to you and your friends too, ma'am!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Patrick takes out a business card and passes it to Terri "I finally have a California number" he says to the woman he hoped he could count as a friend. "As for another drink, I might also have to take a rain check. I would hate to miss welcoming in the New Year with the night's sky reflecting off the river, especially if there are fireworks." He looks at Martha "Would you still care to join me?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding eagerly to the renewed invite by Patrick to see the river, Martha smiles. "Oh, goodness! Yes please!" she coos, all clearly excited at the idea. It's only after a moments thought that she realises she's going to need to truly steel her mind to the imminent fireworks...she rubs hard at her lame thigh...smiles meekly to Terri and Patrick.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri gives them both a wave and smile before heading back over to join Rick, slipping in beside him and wrapping an arm around his waist while her tail curls naturally around his leg. "Hey," she says, continuing to smile.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Player of the Month

"Happy New Year" is wished to Terri by the Darkling as she leaves to return to her group. "So Martha will you care to accompany me?" He smiles to the young lady in the red dress, offering his arm for her to lean against.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha joins in with Patrick, chirping a very merry sounding "Happy New Year!" to Terri as she departs. Taking a brief moment to stare at Terri's legs and shoes before happily accepting Patrick's offered arm with a bashful smile and nod which wobbles her pigtails. A deep breath and Martha gathers her long gown to keep it safe, allowing herself to be led, while trying very hard indeed to emulate Terri's gait, out of the bar and into the open air.

L

The glass pauses at Rick's lip at Spartan's tug, and the accompanying verbal commentary. Much easier to hide the amused look on his face. Had to be about the most...interesting, form of flirting he'd ever seen. Of course, he was in no way about to say that out loud. Namely because he didn't want to get stuck listening to Faith's response to such an observation.

It does lower before Terri returns, and her renewed presence brings an easy smile to his face as he feels her press up against him. "Hey yourself...enjoy your conversation?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith lets herself lean back against the armored Ogre. "I think you're enjoying this way too f**king much," she tells him in a joking tone, with a light elbow nudge to his stomach. Seems she's doing that a lot lately. And it hasn't really gotten old yet, either.

Finally, she breaks eye contact, and looks at the two other Lost cuddling with each other. She takes another swig of her drink, leaving only a few drops in the glass. "Jesus, you two look like a f**king Hallmark card," she says with a roll of her eyes. It's apparently not meant as a compliment.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Yeah, we did," Terri replied, smiling. She didn't want to mention the slight eccentricities between Patrick and Martha, it wasn't exactly the place.

When Faith spoke, however, Terri felt the fur on the back of her neck rise slightly, and tried to not take the bait.

She failed.

"Awww, you too. Tell me, do they make beds that sturdy?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Oh, ha, ha." She crosses her arms, and judging by her face she's roughly half a second away from sticking out her tongue. This particular direction of a spar worried her, just a tad, since it might be pushing someone a little too far. Well, no pain, no gain. "And no, they f**king don't. That's why we have to use the floor of the 4 S's lobby." The way she says it is just that special brand of 'go ahead, top that' that she likes to use every now and again.

The truth, of course, was that she and the Ogre hadn't gotten that far yet. But once a fight was started, then by heck she was going to finish it! And the Ogre getting ideas from all this be damned!

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread