(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie generally stuck to quips and one-liners, so her long speech about the customs of the Emerald Court had left her quiet for the moment. That and the huge sandwich. Hard to talk with your mouth full, after all.

Okay, it was mostly the sandwich.

The Steepscrambler munched and chewed as she watched and listened to the other two Lost, all while working to maintain a hold on her Shaggy-esque creation.

The talk of friends leaving brought a downcast look to her face. When she could speak clearly again, she did. "Yeah, this freehold sometimes feels like a train station. Folks coming and going. Even those who've been here for years sometimes just..." she had been talking about Titania, the prim and fussy Fairest who had been her friend. The one she loved to tease. Just up and left one day without a word. That... still hurt.

A glance at Sera, though, and she knew who her Queen was thinking about.

The Claviger sighed softly and resumed eating. Food was comforting.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper gives a small grin at the bit of praise that Seraphina gives him. He listens to her words and nods. "Those are also good Desires. I would be happy to help you in any way that I can. I'm pretty handy with a hammer and got a strong back." he says with a smile. He nods in understanding. His Desires are important, but so are others.

Another grin and then a small falter to that smile. "I know. I see you as a friend. You've been there for me since I got here. I'm happy to call you friend. You too." he says over to Sonnie before turning back to Sera, "and I know you can't make any promises or guarantees like that.. I was just.." He gives a small flick back of his ears at that look on her eyes. "I was just being a doofus."

He looks around the hollow as well, taking the moment to snag another bite of luncheon meat and fixings. This conversation is important and he knows it and he respects that, but any Lost but especially any Beast knows that their belly is also important. Long denial of needs and wants makes for some greedy bellies sometimes. "You definitely have style, I'll give you that. I'll do my best to live up to that. Make you proud," he says with a nod.

He nods at the information about the Pledge. "Makes sense. Spring happens everywhere, not just here." A pause. "Is there any specific Pledge that has to be said?" he asks, though he realizes the answer even as he says the question. It's a personal journey, it's a personal Pledge.

He takes another chomp of his sandwich as his brow furrows thoughtfully.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Not wanting this to turn into something depressing, even though her heart was still broken and she was still grieving, “I believe we just have to hope that wherever their travels took them, they are thriving.” Not choosing to believe it had anything to do with Them.

A grateful smile to Jasper, “Thank you! I might take you up on that.” It sounded more and more like he was embracing Spring. Seeing others Desires and the importance of helping them achieve them.

There was a gentle shake of her head, her smile softens, “You’re not being a doofus. All emotions are important and should be heard. We might be Spring, but we are not immune to other emotions, and they should be acknowledged, not ignored. Losing those close to us is painful and causes sorrow. We’re here for each other, for support and to listen when needed.” She didn’t want him to think his feelings weren’t important.

“We just live our lives the best we can, with style and flair to steal the thunder from Them. Our way of saying fuck you to Them and refusing to hide.” Refilling her tea, “Make yourself proud, live your life for you and whatever is going to make you happy.” Sure, the Court was important, but so was his own happiness.

Cup set down, she straightens up, “Yes. You will need to make an Oath to the Season, Spring, and put part of yourself into it. It’s not something to take lightly or without much thought.” Not to discourage him, but to remind him of what an Oath was. Maybe she was just a tad bit bitter about Oaths right now. "If this is something you want, then speak from your heart, Pledge yourself to Spring."

According to the Wiki, 'Characters must be in play for at least 3 - 6 months to become eligible to join a Court after Character Creation. This way you have time to settle into your Character's mindset and hopefully promote Role Playing. To join a Court during play you must gain permission through a request on your Character Sheet, after which during a Scene or Glimpse spend 1 Willpower and 1 Glamour while making an Oath to the Season, which needs to be linked back to your Character Sheet.' You can also reference this thread, where a character joined Summer and wrote their own Pledge.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes , liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie was a big eater, so once she got going on that giant sandwich, it started to disappear fast. She was half done with it before she spoke again. "Mmmmm, I need a soda to go with this. And some chips."

Glancing at Jasper, she smirked, "Before the pledge, though, you gotta streak naked through the Winter Coronation. They love that! Very Spring thing to do!" She was kidding, obviously. The Winter Coronation was too far away!

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes

(Joining Spring)Glamour 1 Willpower Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper lost himself in his thoughts for a few moments as he listens to the words of the Spring Sovereign.

He nods absently in agreement. All emotions are important, yes, but not all of them are good. Some just hurt you, or hurt those around you. Or rather, what you do with them allows the hurt to come. He frowns slightly slightly to himself for a moment, lost in some bad memories. After only a moment, he shakes his head, as if shaking those memories free. Mustn't dwell on that.

He pops a grin over at Sonnie's comment and barks out a laugh. "Too long of a way for that... Let's put a pin in that, for now." he says, licking his lips as he looks down at his plate again.

Is this really right? I've been without a Court for so long it's just.. normal.. but.. I don't like being alone. Not really. I don't want that. He glances up at the two Emerald Courtiers before him and flicks a dog ear before licking his lips, wetting them before his voice comes out, heavy in his accent, but ringing true none the less.

"I swear myself to Spring. I swear myself to the Emerald Court and to the Antler Crown. I will wear the Mantle of Desire, of Growth, of Healing and of Creation. I will cultivate Desire, my own and those around me. I will help grow these Desires, these burning fires, to keep us safe from those who would take our free wills, our hopes, away from us. I will help those in need in the ways that I can. I swear this, from now and until my death."
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

8. Likes , , liked this post

0 Scenes

There is an anticipation in the air, Sovereign and Claviger feel it acutely as the Wyrd is invoked. Listening, and waiting. Greedy and Desire-filled.

Like an oncoming storm, the scent of ozone blooms as an euphoric joy rushes through them, rising higher and high at each word spoken until -

- the storm breaks, petrichor-scent fills the air, and Jasper's new Spring Mantle blooms around him.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I think there is some soda in the cooler.” She wasn’t completely sure, but there might be one or two. “Chips are on the counter.” Did the Nix know the Beast? Maybe just a bit.

There was a snort as Sera laughed, before growing a bit more serious, “As hilarious as that would be, lets save it for Spring.” A wink to both.

Her breath was held as Jasper spoke, it was not up to her to decide, it was up to the Wyrd and Spring to accept him or not. But it also wasn’t something you got to see every day, someone swearing an Oath to join a Court. The process kept private. And there hadn’t been too many Lost looking to join Spring.

The breath was released when the words took hold and were accepted. Eyes widen in happiness as a Mantle forms around Jasper,

“Welcome to Spring Jasper.” Her voice happy and excited.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Oh, yeah! Naked Spring Coronation!" She threw her hand sin the air like she was celebrating the idea of a weekend in Cabo. Knowing Sonnie, she'd probably have no issues with streaking, either.

Jasper's Pledge was something she witnessed in silence, though she smiled happily the entire speech. This was the first time she'd ever helped convince someone to join her Court. It felt good.

"Yes! Welcome! Now we get to haze you!" she joined Seraphina in the acceptance of a new Emerald Courtier.

She was probably kidding about the hazing.

Probably.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle
    Jasper Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The Coyote Beast looks happy, genuinely happy, if a bit surprised. He can feel the rush of energy as his mantle takes form. It tingles across his skin, raising hair and fur across him in goosebumps. His nose pad twitches as he catches that new scent about him, floral scent of honeysuckle and the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets. He looks down at himself, trying to see if he can perceive the change to him and he blinks a few times, his eyes suddenly a bit watery.

He looks up at Sera and smiles wide. "Th-Thank you," he says.

A grin spreads at Sonnie's words and he laughs, glancing to his fellow Beast. "As long as it doesn't leave scars," he says with a smirk, knowing she's only kidding. Right?

Sorry about the long delay. I honestly thought I had already responded here. My bad.

13. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “You know, I don’t think I’ve seen a Coronation in Sacramento that was naked.” Did that mean she had seen others? Of course!

“Did you have a hazing in mind?” she asks the Beast with a smirk.

Could the Treasured switch between playful and serious? At the drop of a hat.

The new Mantle, although weak, was noted.

“Do you have concerns or questions for us?” asks the Fairest. “I wanted to add that the Tavern is for all Springs to feel welcome. So if there is something you want to add, something that will a little bit of yourself to it, please feel free. I’ve always loved every Spring leaving their mark on it.” It wasn’t a Season of one, it was a Season of many. And the Tavern should reflect that.

A sly look as he asked a question, “But aren’t scars fun? Little stories and good ways to start conversation?” as a Fairest, she got it. Not everyone wanted to be marked. It just didn’t bother her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread