Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

What. The. Actual?

Had Wayland just said practically the same thing he'd just said, while he was standing right there? Yeah. Talks Like Jack. Check that box and get your own schtick, yo. It's Genuinely Disconcerting enough to lose whatever witty riposte might have come from splayed layings.

"I know, right? By the way, your hand could totally use some lotion. You're never to young to moisturize."

Hands slipped into pockets, rolling the flat deck of cards hidden away, completely oblivious to what the cloth-covered rolling action might look like.

"Well. Only if the uterussesses, uterii? Uteruses, have toes attached. I think we've, like, established hooves are fine. Cloven, though.
    Jimmy Ray ain't about that solid hoof life." Cheeks puffed, then discarded the offer to abduct Baby help Robin carry anything. "But, no, like. I just wanted to, like, make sure."

Because once upon a time there had been a park. And, honestly? Wasn't really anyone's business about Dez'n'Jack.

"I like that whole, what is it, dauntless? Intrepid? Yes-I'm-attractive thing, though." Totally Libertine. "You been to church? We could go to church. Or."

Well. Wayland was a Sentinel, even if he was a poseur.

"Want to see my crew's place?"
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes , Cayce liked this post

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

His eyes followed those slender hands, not like he had a things for hands or anything, but that's where weapons end up, so he totally made it his business to be aware of hands, as weird as that sounds. He could see the movement but couldn't identify what exactly he was doing. Shaking his head and discrediting it to a Star moment, he shifts focus back to their faces.

"Yeah, church is good for me hey. Or his place, like, if you'll have me there that is bro." The question given to Star, but really intended to Tuesday. Like, its all well and good to say, yeah Tee, I know this dude so you don't need me hangin' around, cause nothin' says 'rapey' like getting an invite back to some guys place you just met on the street yo.

First-date rules: Pick a public place, so if the guy turns out to be a freak show, you can fake an emergency phone call and bail in relative safety.

Seeing as this thread has already entered continuity can we safely assume we are ready to wrap up?

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday bites her lip, the corners of her mouth turning up, "It rubs the lotion on it's skin~" she sings out. Because Silence of the Lambs. Her rasping laugh follows, and fail to stop when she see Jack's hands slip into his pocket.

"Is this the same sort of argument for apocalypses or apocali?" Tuesday replies absently her find half remembering that this was something that came up in a Buffy episode. Pulling her baby closer because she remembered his long fingers that lead to their laugh off, she picks something that got stuck in a molar. A bit of peanut? Meh. And offers a half playful glare at Jack, "Not knowing the plural of 'uterus' is going to drive me crazy. Thanks for that." It really was.

Then an understanding nod. "Draw lines. Have boundaries, and no one ends up lookin' like an ass." she pauses, "Well, not unless they really, really put in that effort."

"The whole I'm-not-a-shrinking-violet-thing. Gotcha." Some guys liked the shy and some didn't. And the winds drew to her two guys of the didn't category. Only the hole digging bit where they didn't. Oh well, it wasn't like she was lookin' to shack up anyway.

Where they'd head next was asked and Tuesday thought that maybe they'd just bubble, at a place, but getting off the street was the next best thing when you wanted 'private'. When she first hit the streets Tuesday would have been gullible enough to follow someone she didn't know to their place, for whatever the fuck they offered but she was quick study and most definitely a survivor.

"The church?" hazel eye flick to Wayland. "Yeah I've been to the er-church, if we're talkin' about the same one. That's where the rando party was. It was so party like. Except. More research and less you know....everything else."

She thinks for a moment, hazel eyes looking between Jack and Wayland aaaaand..."Fuck it. We can head to your place. And I get to see less church and more Sacramento."

I'm good to wrap and start a new scene if you are
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

5. Likes West, Cayce liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Let's roll.

Star provides directions and offers Tuesday a lift, while providing the wrong directions to Wayland in an attempt to ditch him as they head off...

4 successes to fake out Wayland
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-08-20 22:10:14 Star rolls 8 to Manipulation + Subterfuge (10 Again) 1, 10, 6, 1, 1, 10, 1, 10, 2, 1, 9 4 successes
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

7. Likes Benji, Wod.Infant, Cayce liked this post

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

With the address written down he makes to leave, "I'll see ya's in a bit." Blissfully unawares or where exactly Star did send him.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-08-21 06:55:02 Wayland rolls 4 to to notice deception (Comp + Subterfuge) (10 Again) 5, 6, 4, 6 failure

9. Likes West liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread