Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The laughter shrouded apology has the Enchantress quirking up a brow. "Ahh..." she sounds when an explanation was given. "That makes it better." 'So maybe no Fate poop for you.' "Still...your grubby fingers shalt not touch Lulu." she says completely seriously, holding a Very Serious expression for a moment before letting it drop. "Glad that's its more of a professional thing then you being some creeper wanted to molest my baby." Tuesday says knowing just how that would sound to any passers by.

"Yeah I know I'm playing for me. But I just plopped my bony ass down, it's more of a warm up then doing some vocal exercises. And this way I might get a few bucks I wouldn't have if I didn't do it this way." is her explanation. "I'd get to the requests, and the popular shit sooner or later."

Looking at Wayland, Tuesday nods but wonders 'vouch for' as in magic stuff...or 'vouch for' as in this dude's not a douche....was it either or, both, or neither?

If it's important it'll get figured out.

The only thing that came to mind with that description would be the Counselor that didn't want the hot seat. "Maybe I know Dez..." she says with a shrug. "I met a dark haired chick a bit ago who liked hoodies...and be tee dubbs. Is that a thing? Are hoodies back 'in' or is it just a general love of the hooded sweater?" Shacking her head, her rakes a hand thru her hair, "So!" flicking her hazel eyes up at Wayland.

"So is Dez that super cuddly bundle of super politeness that I met back at that rando party at the-er-place?"

Wayland's last question is echoed by Tuesday, but with less words and more head nodding as she set her baby back on her lap properly, going back to absently strumming a few cords.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes Cayce, West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"I sa-wear to Gawd, Betty Gene, a baby out of wedlock is shame and sinful enough but Lawd have mercy on your soul that man was your cousin and the parish priest. Never you mind all the town whispers about what sort of sinful contortions you might have tempted that poor quadriplegic with and then managed to git yourself pregnant. Now just come on back home to the farm and stop living on the streets and smoking all that there cocaine-crack and selling your soul. Maw and Paw are worried sick and spent a whole year saving up for this bus ticket for you and baby."

A playful grin accompanied the Southern country drawl. Put on a show for passers-by? Done. Jack's in. Let's have some fun. Besides, after the burst of laughter at the laundry list of Bad Music that Wayland willingly subjected himself to? Good times all around, yo. Plus, it was a little funny. Maybe Dez just played for herself, too. Expression unfettered by consideration of the audience. See the parallel?

"Sounds like her. Besides, hasn't the High Priest Zuckerberg of the Church of Facebook blessed the hoodie?"

So. Apparently the girl was legit? Even if that totally felt backwards. You know, the Sentinel vouching for the guy that's been around instead of the new face. Felt backwards. Where's a Protocol Droid when you need one? Unless they were together. Or Wayland was trying.

"We hadn't, you know. Gotten to specifics? The band thing. Well, wait, no. Our original singer wrote a song. Yeah. I forgot the words. But, I dunno. Me, personally? I'm all about consumerism."

Because Seerbucks.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

4. Likes Cayce, liked this post

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

He couldn't help but grin. "Yeah that's her, the polite one." Not sure what Avis would think of that description, but he'd love to be there if someone explained it to her. Fun times.

"I dunno 'bout the hoodies hey, I just like, like them for hiding in, like, it's a shield against the general population I guess. I mean, I know that the feeling is a total fabrication, and it ain't stopping anything, but people believe the Lie yo. Pull the hood heaps forward and peeps give you a wide berth, like you're gonna Gary and steal their car tyres of somethin'." . It's a small thing, but everyone has their trappings, even when you know it's a Lie.

Turning to Star, he considers trying to mimic his Southern accent, but decides he'd rather eat poison than subject people to his dismal impersonations. "You've been gone a while dude. Everything ok? Not tryin' to pry or anything, just thought I'd check ya know? In case somethin's gone pear shaped. Things got a little turned around lately."

Honestly, Wayland was a little curious. If Star was out of town, when the history shift happened, was he aware? Was he affected?

6. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday couldn't help but grin, and put on her own accent and play it up.

"You might try ta shame me for mah life choices, but I made 'em for the sake of me. For the sake of mah baby! Them wishers drove me outta town! I can't go back to that...seeing mah brother in the arms of another women....it's what done drove me to seek comfort in mah cousin's arms, what got me pregnant. I love Maw and Paw with all mah heart I do, but I can't go back, I can't!"

She hold the impressionist she'd used for a moment before braking out in a bark of a laugh.

"Ahh." Tuesday nods, at the knowledge that Avis is probably, most likely Dez. "Mmm ah yes, the Church of Facebook." Tuesday pats at her trust leather jacket, "I'll just sick with this."

"Ah.." she nods, "Did you guys just spit up or someone drifted away?" asks Tuesday, since he had mentioned an original singer.

Then Wayland asks the dude about everything that had been going on here lately, and with his 'things got a little turned around' bit, the girl the her guitar couldn't help but snort. Understatement, right there, but the noisy unicorn hummed lightly as she fell silent so she could listen for his answer.

8. Likes Cayce, West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"You are breakin' mah heart. You know I love you but Imogene just has the biggest," hands made a cupping motion, "Udder and softest tail and mostest soulful eyes of any bit of bovine perfection ah've ever milked. Ah sa-wear to Gawd hisself her kicking you what when you walked in on us was an accident!"

The grin slipped slightly and brows furrowed.

"A... while? I was gone, like, two weeks?"
    It's also legit creepy Wayland noticed. See? Spying. Pretty sure if Wayland left for two weeks, no Angels would notice. "Did you miss me? Is there something you need to tell me?"

These dubious eyebrows say that's a rhetorical question. If there was an answer? Just don't answer.

"She bounced, booked, disappeared, went on to bigger and better things," he shrugged back to Tuesday. "I mean, it was super casual chatter in a coffee shop. You know? Then one day it was like, hey, whatever happened to so-and-so?"

And Omars. Banishers. Abyssal Teddy Bears and Dirty Houses. GLO Frat parties, Accursed, it's just another week in Sacramento that's turned into another year.

"What's your story? And is this a Big-Brother or Tryna-Get-Some vibe I'm getting from Wayland here?"
    - Roald Dahl

10. Likes Cayce, Cerberus, liked this post

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland was just so far gone confused he was reduced to an expressionless statue. Some cow has the softest tail? Like, what the actual fuck are they talking about? The fact that Tuesday went with it and replied in kind only added to his confusion. Is this a country thing or....

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday smirks her mind already thinking of replying along the lines of it wasn't her fault that god made her body look like a twelve year old boy and that's why she drew the eye of that priest, but the the dude continues on, barking out a laugh she should have known he would've went with a taste of bovine perfection. "Why Gawd why was it dear sweet Imogene? If all it takes is a soft tail and soulful eyes, why hadn't I walked in on you and Paw's bloodhound?"

Then the dudes answers Wayland's question, aaaand Wayland was like a stalker-statue. But Tuesday had to know just how far this Reality War stretched. Two weeks gone from Sacramento....was it enough not to have been waking up with those god-awful dreams? "There's...a...." Tuesday starts, "See it's like this. It's all red pill vee blue pill mixed around the Doctor Who theme, 'cept your not bangin' Trinity, but walkin' up to see those tentacle mech monster and be all like..." she makes a flirtatious growl sound while drawing her hand up, "Mama want."

When Wayland still doesn't speak, Tuesday continues, "Ah. I get that. Sometimes you just have to go where the winds take ya."

"My story?" Tuesday blinks, looking around them, "Depends. And was that Big-Brother as in big bro? Or 1984? And I have no effin' clue who that is so that makes zero sense to me." she says with a smile.

13. Likes Cayce, West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Jay-zus Key-Rahst, Paw would skin me alive if I cuckolded him with Mayflower!"

Hands went akimbo, and eyes flickered over at Wayland before returning to Tuesday. A brow goes up, up, and away into the mop and lips thinned as she dropped The Matrix ref. We'll all skip commentary and casting of Trinity.

"I dunno, Mama, I'd go with, like, Requiem For A What Dreams May Come? You know, Leto, Connelly, and Williams, oh my god, Ar Eye Pee Robin Williams. You catch his cameo in 'Dead Again'? Amazing. But, yeah."

It's hard to get the violins from 'Requiem For A Dream' out of the hamster wheel once they'd started. Of course, maybe it's just that movie because missing arms. Ow.

"I'm Jack, by the way. Since Big Brother Yutani here, this guy, that's Wayland, decided to vouch for you but totally skip the introductions? I'd shake but really I'm not into shaking so let's just pretend I, like, offered my hand for a shake. I'd also totally talk more about this? But I'm also not really into, you know, all my business out on the street."
    Eyes squinted in a Ewwwww moue. "But that's also totally not a come-on to," air quotes, "Go Somewhere Private. Just in case, you know. You thought that. I mean, don't get me wrong. You're funny. I like that. Just. You know."

Because some people like Bitchy Warlocks more than Funny.
    - Roald Dahl

15. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cerberus, Cayce, liked this post

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Whoa! Hands raised in front of him to Tuesday, "Nagh man, I ain't tryin' to put out that vibe, like i'm tryin' to crack onto her." Embarrasment hits him like a truck, "I mean, i'm not sayin' I don't think you're attractive or nothin', cause you are, you know, good lookin' and that." Just keep diggin' deeper bro. "What I mean is, I heard music, and I came on over, thats it." Stay classy Wayland. Stay classy.

He'd wanted to introduce Tuesday but totally didn't know what name she was using in public so he let it slide. "Well if you're both free later after we could hang at the Office and do like a proper intro there, and a catch up ya know? Or not, up to you two. I got stuff to do, but it's nothin' set in stone yo." Anything, just get me outta here before I dig myself a deeper hole...

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Least then your hide'll be useful for something!" comes Tuesday's still faux twangy voice, "Splayed out, laying on the floor. You'd make a half decent rug."

A moment, maybe two, and the giggles they did come.

"Robin." she replies with a nod when Jack offers the one he'd be using. "Ain't Wayland's fault though. Never told him. Honestly didn't think of it." she finishes with a careless shrug.

And with another smile this Funny girl does just that, lifting her hand up to mime a handshake, "Wowy-jeez! Such a strong and firm grip. I can tell you're gonna go places kid."

And so while both of the guys begin digging themselves hole, Tuesday scoops up the crumpled bills and scattered change and shoves her handful into her pocket. Then she quickly sees to Lulu, and sets her baby back in her battered case.

"It is just me, in my yes-I-attractive-but-no-I'm-not-hitting-on-you-way, that intimidates you or is it anyone with a uterus?" Tuesday asks lightly, pulling herself up from her perch, Lulu's battered case in one hand, as she used the other to gesture to the boys to lead her to what they considered a private place that really wasn't a creeper's paradise, and was in fact actually their office. Or whatever.

18. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread