Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Aftermath

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Anything I can do? Or should I get a coffee and stay out of your way?" Mary asks Marcus, waving a meek, 'no thanks,' towards Heath.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

"Harvesters, yes," Locke agrees. Wiping one large, green hand down his face in a muted gesture of lethargy before answering Mary.

"See if you can locate a soda machine or some such. A high enough concentration of Mountain Dew might also do the trick."

His voice manages to remain hard and proud, if a little weary.

"If you can bear to bring me a few as well, I will greatly appreciate it."

The tall Ogre's walk is not quite a lurch, but neither is it as spry as it could be, as he walks to stand with the yet unknown to him Elemental. He has seen the man at Coronations and Seasonal events, and that is right good enough for him at the moment.

"I will cover you while you do what you need to do. Then, we hunt down what has already escaped."

Weakness be damned.

Duncan, having remained quiet for the entirety of the crisis stepped forward to join Marcus and Warren, a grimace crossing his normally impassive face. In his hand was the iron band that had laid to rest at his feet. Reverently, he lifted the band up and placed it on his steaming head, the cold vapour swirling about it. "OK boys, lets close our rabbit-hole..." He said, giving a respected nod at his two companions who had stepped up to combat the threat. "Any of you coming with us?" He asked, turning around to the rest of the group.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary nods, and looks for a vending machine. "2000 cc's of Mountain Dew it is."

But then Duncan asks her for an actual decision, and she can't help but fumble with it a bit in her mind, and ask, "Do you have use for me?" The question is marked with sorrow and feelings of utter worthlessness, but word around town was she knew how to sneak around and patch people up. Well, she hoped that somebody realized she could, in theory, do something right.

At Mary's question, Duncan turns and pauses for a moment, the massive amount of info to take in making the relatively simple question take some level of thought. "I'd say either go get some refreshments for everyone with Heath, or help us more martially with our spider problem. Either move would be entirely valid." He replied.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Do you think you'll need a medic? That's the extent of my, uh, martial-ness," she asks, seeing where she can find the closest soda machine. Not for lack of bravery, but rather lack of self esteem and awareness of her noodle-like strength causes her to speak with palpable hesitation.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath stares at his hands, feeling helpless as the absence of refreshment eludes him. It wasn't that he felt the Contract was being interfered with, as with that bird skull necklace, just that he felt really drained all of a sudden. It really wasn't pleasant.

"I'm..I think I'll sit this one out. I'd just get in your guys's way. I'm just an entertainer, I can't fight, and I don't even know what's happening with these weird spider things. If you really think getting coffee or soda will help, I'll go get some with Mary." If the Fae had really been the cause of all this, there was no guarantee any of them would be making it out of the city, let alone an alleyway. Heath glances to Mary. "Let's go then, right?" he asks before jogging away from the fire scene and alleyway to search the main streets for pick-me-up beverages.

Marcus nods to the large man beside him.

"Marcus."

He doesn't even try to hide his look of open disdain at Heath's words.

Typical.

However, the metalflesh looks back at Mary with an expression of open honesty.

"Mary, we could probably use whatever help we can get. However, you should do what you think is best."

The Summer Courtier looks down the alley to see what lurks in the darkness.

A
    Ambrose

Marcus looks down the alleyway to witness a bizzare scene unfolding before their eyes. In the centre of space in the alleyway floats a large hole in reality filled entirely with flames, illuminating the alleyway completely. Spiders of varying sizes (though none larger than a metre) scurry about, attempting to create some kind of huge, thick webbing, encapsulating the rift inside it. The heat from the fire is intense, enough so that despite still being outside the alleyway, he can slightly feel the heat coming from the hole in reality.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Sadly, Heath gets lost (pfft) in the panic on his way to secure those delicious and all-so-important beverages. And then afterwards gets a call from his agent to go on a comedy tour across the states.
    ooc

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.