Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Meeting in the Gardens

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals October:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Few of the words really directed at her, having long since said her piece on the matter only to be drawn in further so now opting to primarily just listen, to remain silent for most of it. A bit surprised as to why she was avoided in the talks of animals in such a matter but remaining silent.
    ”Let me quickly add in these thoughts. Knight yes you utilizing your job if that works is not a necessarily bad idea, and yes Rosy here might be burning with the need to act however do take into account that being around him does mean that you put a target at your own back needlessly hence why I am more for the matter of using a doppelganger, it is not hard to look like him should one want to. Who to accompany with to the building if no one else yes might be our duty but to have ones with the right skills is just as crucial, empathy is good and I do commend it in this situation but we do need to separate empathy and duty in our actions.” I already bounce them to much here as is. ”He will get to help, he will get to act, but in what manner and around who and when are some of the few aspects we do can control do not let haste make waste. As Rosy said the house will most likely be surveyed so we are already drawing a bad allure to approach it to begin with, to do so with him a boon in a manner yes but also widening the target on the persons back far more.”

Shaking her head at Corn.
    ”Sadly I do not, and I do not think any of us knows the policeman, but with some luck so will he appear at the upcoming meeting, else lets see if we can get ahold of him.”

Keeping her silence on the many matters which seemed to just fall ignored, they did not seem to stand a chance to hit home for now any ways.
    ”I am a skilled crafter so I can help in that manner with ease. Considering the main used item is wood as well so is it completely in my wheel house.” Leaning down to offer him a soft hug of compassionate empathy. ”This is hard times, to ask you to be strong and endure cruel, still it is what you must be doing now. Please go try and get some rest, it might be hard but your mind will thank you for it. I can help lull you into it if you need it, but do rest, clean up and prepare for the meeting. That is the best you can do for yourself, for Maria, and for Cloud alike right now. We need your mental faculties at their peak come the meeting, you already know how it will go and how some will react, do not face that without rest. That is not a suggestion, or request please see it as a command.” Standing back up with a look to her fellow arrows. ”I believe we have progressed as far as we can for now, I will see you soon, and as Firebird said we need to decide on who to travel to the house post haste, I saw the article I have the address, Corn will be close for us to get the keys.” Looking back to Corn. ”I will make certain to be close by, if you need help sleeping, to get lulled into it simply call for me, or just someone to sit with you until you do I will be there as much as possible when not looking into these matters further but for now I need to go get your tears out of my clothes and wash up to get the connection dulled as much as possible then the next step ensues.”

Grabbing her board ready to go and clean herself up, fully intending to keep her words.

152.4cm tall

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"So the plan, for the time, is: I rest - and contemplate on who may know what, think on the bow for Skye and go to the meeting tomorrow to face the music. Then, I either give the keys to my inlaws to you or I come with you - as warded as I can be - to the house of my in-laws and we search for clues. I either go to the morgue, with the risk that my name is exposed to someone from the Pentacle," a small problem considering that enemies that kill innocent bystanders, one of them a teen, know Corn's real name "or someone impersonates me and goes to the morgue. We will see tomorrow who is actually willing to help against those enemies. " He nods. A sensible start. Something to hold on, something to go through. Things are decided, things are happening. Phoenyx takes control which means that someone is calling the shots, someone with a much more clear head and experience.

"But just to correct some wrong impression I may have given, I didn't mean Joyeuse will not care, far from it. I merely said that their practice of avoiding sleeper interactions is a strength; they have little exposure and that would be of benefit. "

Back to Skye and Asclepius he says "Remember I can apport the keys to you, if needed." It will cost mana, but if the Arrows don't bring him sacrifices and he has to suffer for it, so be it. Cloud first. Discussions about the ethics of killing chicken for both magical and physical sustenance are for another day.
    "I don't think we have more to say now. I will retreat to the cells if you think of something to ask me. We can reconvene after the meeting tomorrow " assuming I will not be eliminated as a threat.
    He looks each one of them. He can't bring himself to smile, but he tries to make his voice warm. "I thank you all, one and everyone, Phoenyx, Skye, Asclepius, for your help. It means a lot."

That's 30 days. Thanks all!
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread