Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Meet and Greet 5

Page 11 of 17 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

PRE

I caught the blink from Ahriman and while I'm not surprised, my good mood is certainly gone and I suddenly find myself wishing that this place served Bailey's or Jamisons to go with the coffee. My own face stays calm and relaxed, but I focus my eyes away from the group and onto the picture, since if anything would give away my change in mood it would be the eyes. Okay the picture is ... fucked up to say the least. At first it didn't really bother me, I mean I am kind of generic looking and so is Ahriman, finding two dark haired white guys who kind of look like the two of us in a picture isn't really all that hard. Unusual sure but well I've seen stranger things.

However really focusing on the picture, well ... ah ... damn those aren't people who just look a lot like Ahriman and I, those guys ARE the two of us. "Yeah that's him alright."

I don't look up.

I focus on the picture and look for anyone else I might recognize.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

OOC

"Receiving end, in this case. Just got in from Las Vegas myself." He offers his free hand to Micah. "Name's Alister."

Miach

PRE

Miach shakes hand firmly with the man, a smile creeping back up on his face.

Las Vegas, City of Vice, Sin, and Pleasure... Been there, done that. Enjoyed it, too...

There's no helping his smirk as some memories resurface. Driving all day in the desert heat to party all night, drinking, gambling, winning, dancing, partying, and then some. Those had been blessed times of blissful ignorance and raw pleasure. Perhaps there is some good to memories, come to think of it... you just have to select the ones. You just have to build them otherwise, pile the good ones atop the others until you've buried deep, deep all pain.

And what might you be doing here then, Alister ?

[SPOILER]OK, thanks for the tip.][/SPOILER]

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Alister and Miach continue here; those near the cafe are free to join in

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Nice to meet you as well" she replies gaining some of her composure back. "Me? I write horror novels. And yourself Mr. Aenigma, What is it you do?"
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

O
    Ophidimancer

Qadesh emerged from the room after Leo and watched him leave. Then he approached Pulp and Ahriman. The smile left his face when he sensed the tension between his cabalmates.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" he asked, eyebrows rising in curiosity.

O
    Ophidimancer

Qadesh emerged from the room after Leo and watched him leave. Then he approached Pulp and Ahriman. The smile left his face when he sensed the tension between his cabalmates.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" he asked, eyebrows rising in curiosity.

E
    Exewon

Recluse tore his gaze away from the transvestite when another man walked up to their little group.
    "They had some kind of argument about the civil war and some kind of picture piqued their interest as far as I know." Recluse said as he grasped this chance to distract him from the weird person standing besides him.

"Something about Pulp looking a lot like somebody in the picture. Probably an ancestor or something like that." He fixed his gaze on pulp.
    "Unless the guy suddenly found a way to travel through time or course." He added in a half joking tone.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

E-suxx Grim Sight, lol
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-23 08:00:35 Ixidor rolls 6 to Grim Sight (Wits+Occult+Death) (10 Again) 8, 9, 8, 8, 7, 9 5 successes

Well, that had been pretty much the most entertaining cab ride, ever. Right up there with 'follow that car!', as Ixidor gave the driver turn-by-turn instructions on how to get to this place, following the sigils only Awakened could see.

"Don't you know the address?" he'd asked repeatedly.

"Nope. Only been there once." Ixidor had lied back, every time. "Gotta follow the memory."

But hell, the guy had gotten a good fair, as he dropped the Theurgist Thearch off a block away. Now, standing outside, puffing on a cigarillo and wearing a foxy grin, Ixidor gives the spectacle a once-over from the outside. To one who saw the Invisible Truth, it was like Vegas. His voice drips with sarcasm.

"This must be the place."

Snubbing the smoke on the sole of his boot and tossing it into a nearby trash bin, Ixidor strolls inside, and gives the scene an appreciative whistle. He could surely forget himself, here. To him, the sheer massiveness of the amount of knowledge contained within these walls was treasure beyond measure. He felt like Scrooge McDuck probably did every time he swung open the door of his vault.

He shakes his head, wild mane of black hair following a bit behind, and makes his way over to the cafe, noting the presence of all of the other willworker auras around. Coffee. This will require lots and lots of coffee.

"Give me the meanest stuff you got," Ixidor says to whatever clerk is available. "Tall. Black. Big cup. Lotsa sugar. I wanna relive my last date..."

There is a snicker at his own stupidity as Ix overpays by about five bucks.
    "God, that was awful, even for me. Here, keep the change. The least I can do for making you listen to that."
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma and Demise continue here

Page 11 of 17 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.