Ended
Watch

(Private)Three Seasons and Coffee

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Sasha

It was settled. If it would have been personal, then she probably would have waved it. "Since this is something that is of my Court and not personal, you are correct and a Pledge is needed. Since this is a newer type of Oath for me, I am unsure how we would craft it." Her eyes widened a little, looking to Rhodes or Sera for assistance.

"After being virtually ditched or dumped by my past boyfriend, I too have a very difficult time trusting many." She sighed, and quickly took another sip of her coffee.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She wasn’t sure she could ever share a Spring secret, and Rhodes brought up an excellent point about Pledges.

His words mad her feel good, maybe they’d get there someday.

Nodding to Sasha, “Then a Pledge it shall be.” That was fine with her. “Unfortunately, crafting Pledges has never been a strong suit of mine.” She knew the basics, but that was it.

A look of understanding on her face when Sasha opened up a bit, “I’m sorry, that must have been painful.” Ditched or dumped told her that maybe he just left one day. And if that was true, that was not only sad, but rude as hell. “You don’t need to justify not trusting.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord looks between the two ladies, and sets his cup down, smiling with just a hint of smugness. "Well. Fortunately, This just so happens to be one of my talents."

He leans back in the chair and steeples his fingers. "Hmm.... well, the task is a forbidding, clearly - we shall not speak of what we have learned of Winter Court Law here today. Sasha, since you learned nothing of your law, you would not be so bound. I would say a year and a day, or as long as you wish. Then you need the sanction.... I am something of a fan of Curses, myself. It isn't necessary to swear upon something, but in this circumstance I would have thought our Mantles were the obvious choice. The boon of a favour might fit."

Rhodes rubs his chin thoughtfully. "Of course, we can tweak it as we need. What do you think?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

S
    Sasha

The Fairest shrugged a shoulder, but looked at Sera. "I know I don't need to justify why. But you are my friends. I am trying to be a little more open than my former Sovereign, so I don't seem so... untouchable, if that makes sense." Glancing to Rhodes, but she'd known Sera for far longer, and even though they were close, some things hadn't come up in conversation entirely yet.

From what the Autumn stated for the Pledge, it seemed reasonable to her. "I think that sounds solid. Although, what curse to pick, if you do, is for you to decide." Since Sasha was the one whose secret needed protection, she wasn't sure what to choose. She also didn't know how harsh it should or should not be.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a small chuckle as she watched Rhodes, her gaze adoring.

Nodding, “I think that sounds fair, and have no issues with a curse.” She never intended to betray Sasha.

Smiling to Sasha, “Thank you. And it makes sense, if you ever want to talk about any of it, I’m here.” She offers. Sasha might not take her up on it, but she wanted to put the offer out there.

“As to the curse, if I break the Pledge, then my voice shall be off key when I sing and perform.”
    There. She was putting her voice on the line, she was serious. But so was her word and earning trust.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles. "I'm afraid it's a little more complicated than that, Sera dear. Whatever the Curse is, it must affect us equally. No-one would mourn the loss of my singing talents, or lack thereof I assure you. Swearing upon our Courtly Mantle means should we break the Oath, our mantle shall as well. did you have thoughts to a length of time? That will probably dictate the strength of the Curse - these things are all tied together, you see. The curse will affect all things, making every endeavour harder for the oath-breaker." He offers a small smile, his tone professional. "Of course, since we have no intent of breaking this vow, it shouldn't matter."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

S
    Sasha

Sasha reached out and lightly touched Sera. "I really appreciate that and I hope I can reciprocate the same if you need me as well." She looked over to Rhodes. "That goes for you too." She smiled genuinely.

Still, they were contemplating the curses and she didn't want to add anything. Yet, they seemed to be struggling on ideas. "Maybe the mantel is the best solution. The duration, I would say, a year and a day is typical. But I do hope that it is as long as I am Sovereign." Which that time was nothing she had intended to end any time soon.

Then she shrugged, opened up her arms and nervously laughed. "I don't know, really. Like I said, this is a newer pledge to me."

Sorry! I thought I replied to this the other day!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Well, that sucked. She looks at her coffee before taking a sip. While she did let them know this wasn’t her strong suit, she still felt like an idiot.

Still she nods, understanding what he was saying.

A smile to Sasha, with another nod.

“A year and a day sounds fair. But if you wished for longer, I have no issues with it.” She gets up to get more coffee, offering it to the others. She’ll pour coffee for whoever wants more before returning to her seat. “But we could start with a year and a day and when that times up, readdress it?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes inclined his head to the Winter Queen. "That is most kind, Sasha. It may still take a little time for me to reciprocate - I am learning to trust again, and I feel things are going very well, but you deserve that truth from me." The Autumn's tone is gentle.

He smiles as the details fall into place. "Such a thing is indeed common, Sera, and sounds the best way forward for us at this time. So, my dears. Upon Mantle then, for a year and a day. None present will converse to any not here that Lady Sasha revealed a Courtly Secret to those outside of the Winter Court. Any who do will be cursed to great misfortune in all they attempt, but those that hold true shall find their endeavours shall be prosperous, generating great fortune." There is a distinct lack of power in the words, showing the pledge is not yet binding. Rhodes looks between the beautiful Fairest ladies. "How does that sound? Or would you prefer a less... Earthly reward to the Oath? Makes little difference to me." The Dread Lord smiles genially.

Rhodes is proposing a for of Resources granted through the Oath, with a top-tier Curse.

S
    Sasha

The Dancer nodded to Sera's suggestion of readdressing it when the time came. It still felt odd asking her friends of this, yet, this was for her Court's protection not just her own.

After the talk she and Rhodes had previously about trust, Sasha nodded and completely understood his reservations. "Of course Rhodes, you don't need to explain in detail."

Shaking her head, the Fairest said with a small smile. "I think what we've agreed upon sounds great."

Type: Corporal, Courtly Emblem
    Task For All Except Sasha: Forbiddence, Lesser (-1) (Do not speak of what Sasha told them about the Ice Law)
    Task for Sasha: None
    Boon for all except Sasha: Blessing, Lesser (+1 Resources)
    Boon for Sasha: None
    Sanction: Greater Curse (-3)
    Duration: Year and a Day (+3)

OOC

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread