(1501) Sterling and Galilei
Jan 20, 2015 - Jan 23, 2015
(1501) Tracy & Jenny
Jan 21, 2015 - Jan 29, 2015
(1501) Juan & Velma
Jan 21, 2015 - Jan 24, 2015
Page 6 of 14 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

PRE

It is actually... painful to watch. Not for Michael's sake; for the priest. Here was a bloodsucker who was more man than any Michael had ever met. The Kindred are all monsters. Abgal is a cruel and manipulative recluse. Sacramento? Full of creatures who would easily put another's life on the line for a small gain. The Invictus. Michael's place among these monsters had been that of a pawn in a grand political scheme. And, of course, there was Michael - he drove the stake into his lover's heart and left her to the sun's fiery embrace. Why fight it any longer, Michael? You are no better than any of them. You are worse.

Thomas stands alone among these monsters. He would truly risk his life - his potentially infinite life - for another. For peace and understanding. Michael cannot take any more of it. If the Lancea et Sanctum have it right, Michael's soul is going straight to hell as it is. The only thing left is for him to die with dignity. He would waste no more time. The Viper approaches Baldwin and Thomas . He puts a hand on Thomas' shoulder and draws close enough to whisper.

"I'll take it from here." Michael's eyes might have spoken volumes. 'Thank you' is probably among the words he might have said. He turns to face Baldwin, face devoid of emotion once more.

"It is almost time, Lord Baldwin." His eyes search for the Prince , perhaps hoping those ten minutes were almost over. Time probably flies when the hangman calls.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

After pausing by Michael Redfill's side and waiting in silence, the Lord moves on. Her circuit now takes her closer to the cage as she homes in on the Grand Wyrms of past and present.

Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

P
    Peter Baldwin

It was tough not to tell Levine that he'd missed a spot on Baldwin's boot.

"Thank you for your kind words, but it is justice, Mister Levine, nothing more. He tried to betray the Order of the Thorned Wreath to a strange supernatural enemy of the Domain, and he only had the ability to do so because he was once one of those that we solemnly protect."

He glanced at Michael Travis, then returned his gaze to the Ventrue.

"And so he shall face a Knight in the cage to meet our displeasure."

Cause and effect. Just like that, as though it were the simplest thing in the world. Eyes trailed over to Galilei, inhuman and cold.

"My apologies, but there is only one way this ends, and it is not with my Order's honour being bought for a boon. Monomacy has been scheduled, and only one of us will leave that cage tonight. I promise, I shall not linger long in my duty. God be with you, Father Galilei."

The Lord Haunt turned and faced the Mekhet, who had arrived.

"You could have run, Michael Travis. I had expected you would." He nodded once to the errant Shadow in salute. "I respect that. Are you prepared?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The Asylum.

The place evoked distant memories. Some were somewhat pleasant but ultimately what the Succubus recalled was the Green Room, a bird’s cage and a brief conversation.

The events that had unfolded after that small exchange of words and the ones that had precluded it summarized Velma Star’s stay in Sacramento.

Tonight though, before the Green Room there was Monomacy. Apparently the kindred Velma had recently played Scrabble with at her office wanted to show the domain why you don’t fool around with the First Estate… how was the message being received by the rest of the domain’s denizens? A desperate measure of an old covenant struggling to keep its tight grip on power? Would it strengthen the Prince’s rule to apply the Lex Talionis?

It was her duty to know those things… but she had been away.

And now she was coming back.

Decked in a single shade of grey, Velma’s dress was severely pressed against her frame. A close fit, like a glove, keeping a subtle grip on her shape by a closed zip from the hem of her skirt to her neck. There was a thin buckle, a strap of black leather adorned with metal thorns and spikes around her thin waist. On her bag a single flower was peering, showing its reddish rose color, a lonely amaranth globe. On her shoes thin and delicate black heels that lend elegance and sophistication to her footsteps.

”Your Priscus is a young looking woman with red hair, she will be the one in charge of acknowledging you.” The songstress said looking behind her shoulder...

As the Daeva stepped inside she immediately recognized the Prince’s touch in the event. The Cage, the pristine white couch, the different paraphernalia on display and of course the black suit. Her eyes scanned the other kindred and she felt her beast’s protests echoing through her hollow shell. It demanded blood or it recoiled with fear as her steps shortened the distance between her and the cage. The Ravager recalled most but more than a few had arrived only in the past months. A few had returned, like herself, like Martha.

She smiled and she finally approached the center of all attention… not the duo who would be fighting to the death. The Prince.

”Your Grace.” Velma finally offered while performing a graceful curtsy. A quiet smile tracing her lips.

Her eyes momentarily escape to the walls and everything on display.

”I trust this will be a memorable event.” Despite the outcome…
    Behind the Succubus there was another figure who seemed to be following her trail. Velma gestures for her to approach, should she decide to…

”Your Grace, this is Miss Hunter, a Gangrel from Arizona."

"She seeks your hospitality.”
    She informs.

Of course he would direct Velma and Jenny to Tracy Burns but that was her easy way out...

Beej Jag
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

T
    Tre

I let the box fall from my hands unceremoniously to the couch following the direction of putting all weapons there. My head hangs low as what little pride I’d had or put into the project was deeply wounded (Why can I never do right, am I really that different than other Kindred) my mind clouds in a dark depression and internal monolog of harm and destruction. Perhaps tonight’s violence will quill the thirst my Beast longs for. Perhaps I’d be so lucky as to be thrown in the cage as dessert and finished off.

I walk out of the cage. Defected yet again by my own hands, if only I could be like these city folks, if only my mind was as sharp of wit and I wielded a silver tongue like the many do. Do I even posses the intelligence to make a change in myself so that I might at the least appear like them. Or am I solely an animal trapped in a man’s body, waiting to be beat one once again by its master, and whipped into subjugation.

Even the feel of so many monsters with a stronger will to devourer than my own only comes a comfort rather than the need or want to flee. If I’m lucky one of these monsters will devour my soul, then perhaps I’d be of some use in the end after all.
    I shuffle off to the bar head hung low and eyes cast to my feet.

Katsuro Tomori

August had approached Lord Baldwin just as he had turned to discuss the man he was likely to disembowel. This wasn't just mere speculation on Augusts part, he'd seen what Peter could do in person. It was most efficient.

Knowing that the battlefield began outside the cage, and that two men discussing the proceedings tonight that were going to both be taking place in them to be a somber event. Thus, he stood quietly with a smile and look that both showed his obvious pleasure at seeing Lord Baldwin and his recognition of the nights bloodbath to come.

Once it was clear that Baldwin and Travis had something to discuss, August quietly gave a bow to Lord Baldwin knowing they would have a chance to catch up later if that was what the Priscus of Haunts wished. Unless Travis got very lucky.

This all of course happened to, quite by chance, put the former Priscus of Lords directly diagonal of the Lord of Lords, His Grace, Duke Asa Clarke.

August gulped. Hard. He didn't get a reply to the letter he sent, and even the righteous surety of his willful mind couldn't fight back that silence, mirrored in the silence of the cloaked nature of what he was sure was a great and terrible beast that stood before him wearing his Asa suit.

When he had the chance to do so without interrupting, the former Priscus Bowed. Seeing that most of those who swarmed the Prince had calmed ever so slightly enough to allow Galloway a moment to bow once more in a similar manner as before, but this time to also address the most powerful vampire in a hundred miles.

What did the long winded southerner have to say as he looked up from his bow?

"Your Grace."

He watched for any sign of the Princes displeasure. He was far, far beyond nervous that it would be there.

[[ Asa West ]]
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa glanced at the weapon Konrad Roth revealed as he listened to Father Galilei.

He was probably more familiar with the weapon than most, having seen his sister practice with it, as well as other weapons from her heritage. For a few moments, he lost himself in the bright reflection on the metal, remembering another Court he had illuminated.

Well, that's unsurprising.

He hadn't expected Baldwin to give in. Perhaps a week ago, behind closed doors, it might have happened. Here? In front of everyone?

The price is always higher when the purchase is made in public.

A slight nod returned Michael Travis' look. The time had not yet come, but it was a small acknowledgment, an added measure of respect, that the man had chosen to stand his ground. Asa Clarke would not have. He had, in fact, left this very city following the Bloody war between Straiphen and Freddrick.

He had lived. And returned.

"Lady Star."

A delighted smile lit his features at the appearance of another who had returned. For a moment, the Daeva's stunning beauty outshone the others with her; eventually, he noticed.

"Mister Galloway."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

8. Likes Travisc06489, Jaqen liked this post
    B
    Beej

Behind the songtress walked a young woman of clear Native American extraction with long curly dark hair that tumbled down to the small of her back. She wore a black little number with black snakeskin ankle boots. .

Following in behind Velma, Jenny's pace slowed a step as a room full of angry beasts crashed into her. Her pupils widened and her jaw and hands clenched as she worked her feet to keep working and shouldered through the sensation of the Wolf trying to dig it's way out her back to flee. Her eyes swept across the room as she forced herself to follow Velma. Calm. The. Fuck. Down. she ground out to the Wolf, not that it talked backed ever but it was a good a copping mechanism as any.

S&M club..fantastic. she thought deadpan. Her eyes flicked about, assessing who looked the most dangerous and which looked the most innocent and thus a landmine. There was a creepy stage show magician cripple. There was a tattooed chip'n'dale who had potential as well as a guy who would have looked better in just a stetson and a thong in Jenny's humble opinion. And finally there was a woman in religious-esque attire who Jenny sincerely hoped wasn't an evil Jehovah's witness plotting to sell her on finding Jesus' evil twin. Well...more evil Jehovah's witness I suppose.

At the mention of a red head, Jenny's eyes roved about again and spotted a short red head in a black dress of her own and nodded more to herself than anyone else. Guess she's the boss lady.

And then there was the Prince. Even if Velma had not described him, he sort of screamed alpha male. Gorgeous and not giving fucks with all the people swirling around him.

Jenny stopped a respectful distance away as Velma approached the Prince and did her Invictus-y thing. She herself was not in any hurry to get stuck having to talk with a primogen and inevitably say something stupid. Keep it simple and keep it quiet was her motto on dealing with old ass and very powerful kindred.

However when Velma waved her forward, it was unavoidable. She walked closer to the Prince as a powerful beast wrapped in a southern gentleman approached as well and bowed to the Prince and was acknowledged by name in turn. Not wanting to get in the way of things too much, Jenny waited for a few non-existent heart beats and then curtsied before the Prince with a "Your Majesty."

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Richard Black and Allison Black continue here
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Such interesting faces returning to the Domain... At the very least, August and Velma are people he is itching to talk to and he might have done so, were he free tonight. But until half of the challengers are turning into ash in some closet of the Asylum, Michael would have to keep watch near the most obvious exit.

After all, this is where a Frenzied Beast will go. Toward the obvious.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

12. Likes Jaqen, Wod.Infant liked this post
Page 6 of 14 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread