Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501) Konrad and Juan

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    J
    Juan Cordoba

In response to Konrad Roth , Cordoba expressed his gratitude, "Thank you Mister Roth." As he was readying a reply, the the Prince's instructions reached his ears. "Ah, His Grace has spoken about what we are to do." He turned his head and gave a polite nod to Vivian York .

The Toreador grinned hearing Konrad's request. "Tis hardly a challenge, good sir." Glancing once more to the assembly. "I have faith in Lord Baldwin."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Glad to help," responds Konrad as he too listens to the Prince's announcement to the assembly.

"Looks like we might have to rush this deal. I'm assuming the whole point of your purchase was for it to be used here?" he says to Juan before stepping away.

Konrad steps into the main thread for a moment to address the Prince

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Returning to Juan's side, Konrad says to the man, "That went well. So we're good. Care to make a wager on the fight?" The question is followed by a mischievous smirk. He knows who Juan would put his bet on. Konrad's starting to sense that very few Kindred have much confidence in Michael's ability.

With the fight soon approaching, Konrad wonders if Monomacy in Sacramento is going to be a solemn respectful affair or if there'll be cheering and heckling from the crowd. He secretly hopes it's the latter. More exciting when everyone gets into it. Though he could see the problem if someone got too into it.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"You're quite the entrepreneur, Mister Roth." Juan smiled in return to Konrad's attempt at a wager. "You truly are a gambling man." The Daeva looked out to the crowd, "I stand by beliefs." A low chuckle escaped his lips.

"I wish I knew the full story." He smirked at the Gangrel, "There's always two sides to a story. Such a pity this tale will lose half its content tonight."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Yeah, you said it," agrees Konrad, setting down the case he carries and stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I tried to ask around to see what this guy Michael's story was, but I didn't get a real good sense of it. This duel thing didn't really give me time to investigate. Just bad timing I guess, pissing off a Priscus."

He fails to mention that he had a perfect chance to get to know Michael, having met the guy, but having screwed the Mekhet over he wasn't about to spread that around in public. "You sure you don't wanna bet? Double or nothing on the Boon you owe me. How many seconds will it take to stuff that pretty piece of steel into the nearly dearly departed? Ten, twenty?"

Konrad flashes one of his rare grins as he presses Juan for a wager. Leave it to a Savage criminal to be sordid during an austere occasion.

J
    Juan Cordoba

He shrugged. Both admitted to knowing just surface details.

A curious brow slowly raised upward. The Daeva reiterated the Gangrel's wager "A double or nothing bet on the Boon I owe you." A lighthearted chuckle followed, "My, my, my..." His tone remained cordial, "Mister Roth, you are certainly enthusiastic." A smile played upon his lips, "As much as it would be entertaining, however, I must decline the wager."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad laughs, a carefree sound at the Priscus's reserved nature. "Yeah, I guess I am a bit excited about all this. You gave me a good chance to advertise my delivery service, and we get to watch a fight to the death. Not that I'm a fan of violence, mind you. That whole bloodhunt a few months back really rattled my cage. But this is something else, a tiff between consensual combatants behind a steel bars. Might as well enjoy the show."

Cody would freak if I had brought him along. Probably wouldn't be able to shut him up after either...thinks Konrad regarding his Ghoul.

"Well, I might bother a few other folks to see if they're interested. You let me know if you ever need any more business handled by yours truly."

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Your delivery service is remarkable, Mister Roth." The Daeva replied pleasantly. "I shan't forget what you have done for me."

At the mention of the Bloodhunt, Cordoba nodded. "Indeed. That was a most unpleasant ending to an otherwise grand occasion." Casting his eyes to the combatants, "Tonight, it will be much more interesting. There has always been an inherent attraction to one on one duels."

Looking back to Konrad, "If you wish to mingle and drum up more business, by all means, please do so. I am sure you'll profit well from this."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Let's hope Clarke doesn't forget either, thinks Konrad.

"Well, either that or I'll be the one owing favors," he answers jovially. "But I'm glad I could help. And thanks for the vote of confidence."

Konrad picks up his empty case and walks off with an idle wave back at the Daeva Priscus.

Konrad rejoins the main thread

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Fare thee well Mister Roth," the Daeva replied as the Gangrel entrepreneur departed.

Great scene Vass!

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.