Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Consilium: (2102) Sanctuary - Page 2
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2102) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(2102) Puck and Winter
Feb 23, 2021 - Feb 28, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Corn's comment piques his interest.

"Ah, memory. Interesting. Did you pull the experience out of the past or have you visited the time to see for yourself? I'm a fan of history, but most of my knowledge comes second hand from books or trying to interpret the ravings of spirits."

He returns Skye's wink, "I enjoy tradition inspired gatherings, but such an extreme experiment as you suggest is more likely to welcomed at a Society of Shamans Convention than a mixed gathering of locals. Guru's been doing such a fantastic job feeding the gathered I thought I'd take a turn. Shared bounty grows and all that."

He gasps at Guru's suggestion, "Are you saying that spirits of fertility weren't likely to play a hand in an increased birthrate as increased levels of their most synchronistic energy was increased in the local? Surely there is some causal response occurring. If you throw a dozen baskets at the shooty-hoop more will likely go in if it's done within the space of an hour, rather than the space of a year."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Pretty sure he's applying Occam's Razor to your pervert festival."

Eyes flick between Guru and Anima as the conversation swiftly comes into focus.

"At least that's the reasonable assumption given you both seem to have disavowed memory and tradition from the get go."
    Was the Libertine talking traditions now? If it dispelled the illusion there was an orgy path or that this conversation wasn't gross then sign Puck up for the Ladder.

"So food," His attention shifts to Winter. The Obrimos probably heard bits of Puck's convo with Campanella, and given he wasn't jumping into the horny whipping talk, he was the only one Puck felt like talking to. "I mean, lowered defenses is kind of the point right?"

Shoulders are turning away from the gathering of Shamans+1. Slowly Puck takes his first step away, watching to see if Winter follows.

​"Though there are times when it's inappropriate."

Side thread Vincent?

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving Guru a grin.
    "Sounds good to me, I am out there walking or running most days already if I am not practicing combat, archery or my gymnastics so I am gain at any time."

Chuckling as Winters words echoed in her mind, thinking of how many times she had pictured Guru one day poisoning them all.

Holding back her laughter towards Anima.
    "You do get that I were just joking right? It does seem like my direct thoughts doesn't always come of as the jests they are intended to be." And something she had to work harder on correcting, blinking as he went on to answer Guru yeah that were beyond her knowledge.

"Hey Puck when will we get a chance to go find a proper restaurant to experience for the first time?"

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Corn looks at Anima perplexed. "I meant if I recall the history trivia I read. I have no power to go back in time, let alone to Ancient Rome." obviously. What kind of mage does he think I am?! Is he pulling my leg or he seriously considered I may have pulled the memories of people from Ancient Rome?

For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, though there are some people you don't want to lower your defenses around", he says jutting at Anima, following Puck's lead.

Sure, go ahead Xander

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He looked to Winter at his comments about poison and shrugs, what was poison to a Shaman especially one that poisoned himself on the regular. He made that point by taking another bite of the food. Brow furrowing in confusion as Puck seemed to attack the two of them but not able to understand why. Though Puck had been right about his intent, at least until Anima brought up Spirits. Something which this Shaman was fairly inexperienced with. “IF I have to start worrying about Senators stabbing me when I walk into Consilium I think I have bigger problems.” Like having picked the wrong side in this conflict.

“I don’t know what you mean.” The comment about tradition got its comment as he took another swallow of food with a shrug. It took exceptional paranoia to think your friends and colleges were going to poison one another. “If that’s what you think is going to happen among us, why are we even here?” Honest question. He had no ties to anything but the Consilium, he served the overarching structure but if you think the structure you’re fighting for is fighting you, why bother when it was so easy to leave.

“Can’t say I’ve interacted directly with too many Spirits Doc. Not my area of expertise but you pose an interesting question but which causes which? Are the spirits the reason for the festival or the festival for the spirits? Who influences who or is it part of the greater ecological cycle?”

A nod and thumbs up was given to Skye. “Always up for a bit of parkour, combine running and gymnastics that way.” Then he turned to Corn with a shrug. “Man I’ve heard people talk about the Titanic, can’t really put it past folks what they might have experience with, ya never know.”

“Speaking of poisons though, anyone want to smoke?”

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

The talk of defense had her shake her head in her mind, defense had endless forms all of which played a part and they all held so much guarded and kept at bay that one had to wonder what else it halted in their lives.

Listening to Guru's words whilst nibbling on her food, it were more interesting to see how people reacted rather than to intervene at times and if nothing else it gave her a stellar chance to see more of who they were.

A look following to her fellow shaman, biting her lower lip as a question started to take form in her mind but no now was not the time to ask it to many ones around would react to strangely it would be better to take when they were more secluded and there were no rush.
    "Sounds good to me, I have actually started to learn parkour recently so only good if I get some training in. My students keep wanting to see more than just regular gymnastics so it does add a bit to my repertoire. Maybe we should see if there are any good areas for freestyle running and really play around at some point?"

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze pokes his head in, checking it out. Seeing others around, he comes in to see what's happening.

"Hi." Kaze says, smiling. "What's happening?" He asks.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued in (2102) Puck and Winter...

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Eyes roll at Puck’s pervert comment. “Apparently even discussing the practices of Ancient Mediterranean cultures. that led to the modern day exchange of chocolates in heart shaped boxes is offensive to some plebs. Understandable, the idea that mankind May have once been a bunch of unenlightened monkey’s attributing causality falsely, would lead to more intelligent but less charitably evolved members of the species to take advantage of the human’s innate desire to explain and simplify into a commercial endeavor is a painful reality. So why bother discussing it. Why try to understand the brood stock from which we awaken, when we can see truth, lie must be meaningless.”

He breathes a moment and turns to Guru, “it’s an interesting conundrum. Energy springs forth from the supernal and can influence both shadow and material alike. But our interaction with that energy can change, enhance, and increase its flavor. Attracting more spirits attracting more people. Chicken. Egg.”
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread