THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Silas Underfoot was thumbing through the drawings that Rhodes had offered in trade.

He glanced up at Titania Vincent . "No idea. I stick to Tokens, Contracts, and the occasional Hedgespun when I can get my hands on it. I steer clear of Goblin Fruits. Never know what is guarding Goblin Fruits these days..."

Turning then to Seraphina Orianna . "No idea. I try and avoid the place if I can. Scares me."

His eyes were wide and guileless.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She squinted her eyes trying to uncover the signs of deceit on the thuggishly looking little gentleman's face. The creature appeared honest, but one should never take things at face value. Her wisps partook in her mood.
    "Oh honorable merchant, I beg forgiveness for my impudence. But it would be unbecoming of you, if not to say distasteful, if we - your loyal customers - were to be unfortunately caught in an ambush by one too many fiery beast. Wouldn't it be?", the lines were delivered with the ustmost grace, still a tad too close to the hob's face, much to anybody else's dismay.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-12 17:33:16 Titania rolls 9 to Persuasion (Presence + Persuasion) (10 Again) 4, 8, 1, 5, 8, 7, 6, 8, 1 3 successes
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-12 17:19:34 Titania rolls 3 to Detecting lies (I dunno, just read the pre-made pools in the sheet) (10 Again) 9, 3, 1 1 success
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She caught the wink from Rhodes, and offers a quick smirk.

Well if he didn't go near the place, why should they? His fear told her what she needed to know.

Then Titania asked some amazing questions, hitting the important mark. Seemed there was more to the beauty than her shyness.

A light shrug of her shoulder, "She has a good point. I would certainly like to be able to continue to trade with you in the future. Your prices being very fair and generous." a smile followed her words.

But, it was entirely possible he was lying to them. Not wanting to share whatever Goblin Fruit lay within the Grove. Was it a risk they were willing to take with there being only four of them?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A heady breath is pushed outwards from Freya's nostrils as Silas provides little information about the dangers ahead.

Feathers bristle to stand stiff as evidence of the Hunterheart's agitation. Freya's gaze lands on the hob more firmly, searching his body language for deception.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-14 02:15:28 Freya rolls 7 to Search Silas (10 Again) 10, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 6, 5 1 success

Eh heh. Hit enter too soon on the roll, values are from Wits+Investigation
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Hobs are neither human nor Fae, but they are creatures entirely of their own. But they still has their own cunning, their own emotions and motivations. Rhodes lets others do the talking for once, giving him the opportunity to watch the Hob's reactions.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-14 04:15:50 Rhodes rolls 8 to Sense motives - Wits3+Empathy4+spec (10 Again) 2, 1, 5, 4, 6, 10, 1, 6, 10, 7 2 successes
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Of course I know!"

Underfoot puffed out his chest. Then, shifty eyed, shrank in on himself with a sly smile.

"But we are trading. And that information will cost you... more."

He's not lying. Nor sir, the Lost can read the truth in his body language, peculiar though it may be. But he is stringing them along, drawing out the deal. True to the nature of the Hedge, the hob does not give anything away for free.

We are over time. Shall we draw things to a close so I can put your purchases on your character sheets?

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Such a reasonable fellow", the cheeky hob was driving a hard bargain, she wasn't the sublest negotiator around, yet she could realize the potential of a mutually beneficial alliance when presented with it, "I'm sure we can reach a consensus", she intoned carefully.

Fine by me, we can save the exploration for a follow up
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Good to close if need be
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Perhaps we will trade again then, when our need for such information is greater," Rhodes says to Silas. "But for now, you have my thanks. I am sure I wll find great use for this." He pats the book under his arm.

"Perhaps we should be leaving, ladies. The Hedge will always be here."

I'm ready to notch this one up to history.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A perfectly shaped eyebrow quirks as she smiles.

"Fair enough." nothing was free after all. "But you have my thanks as well, you have been most enjoyable to talk and trade with. I look forward to trading with you again." she then flashes one of her best smiles.

There was a slight pout to Rhodes, she didn't want to leave yet. But she understood and would nod.

Fine by me as well, hoping for a follow up! This was a blast!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread