Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 57
DISPLAYED
(Heart of the Dragon) War Council

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Alex Rivers

"Other weapons? The kind that go 'bang?' It's too bad Ramona is gone. She could have probably found us a rocket launcher, given enough time. I'm not sure we have anyone left with those kind of connections."

Alex looks around the room.

"Anyone here have some gun runner friends I haven't heard of?"

2. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan's head tilted, "Heh-heh, so the scum hath his own mini-boss squad? That's...unfair. I mean, yay we hath the bane and I can do me own fire-form thingie as decoy, but mini-bosses art a problem." she sounded quite upset about the prospect. Then she froze. Her eyes widened and she grinned, "Wait, heh, cults? Imma all for reducing the mini-boss squad like ye said Mhairi. Yet, if I recollect, the cults hath angered many hobs in the area. Chance for ally there. Like Sera said: build up. Heh, mayhaps just gain guides or some weapons. Or we just help some hobs remove a cult boss and bastard loses a mini-boss," If they were lucky, the Dragon might send another out to avenge one that fell or something like that, "It'd make the worm pay attention to others then us for a bit too, heh...I'd suggest Sal's crew for that," she then mumbled something about evil fighting evil.

"Oh, Sera?" she looked at the singer, "We should see heh-heh how well ye voice carries in the shiny suit. Erm, heh, " she flushed, "that tis the fire protection suit I mentioned, heh. Just in case."

Morgan sagged at the mention of Ramona. She really wished the blacksmith was still around. Not only had that Summer been strong she'd looked like someone that could take on a dragon. She shook her head in defeat, "Nay Alex, I do not. I might ken, heh, the streets but tis more," she held her hand flat to the ground and shook it a little, "folks. That tis performers and heh hobos then hoodlums. Wait!" She perked up at a thought. Opened her mouth, which just hung open. The Beast sagged, "Nay, sorry. Recollected them, forgets detail, and recollect the detail that those normans are legit now so no heh help lest ye want ye car altered."

As for the cold iron options, the Beast had some ideas for that. "Cold forging tis a term I heh hath heard. I wonder, can we orders stuff cold forged in iron? Or meteor irons maybe?" Morgan tried checking her telephone for that information.

Nope
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-01-20 20:27:19 Morgan Bellanar rolls 1 to What is google? (1s Subtract) 4 failure

Morgan found a site for...leather wear? Jewelry? "Uh...heh-heh, someone else probably be better for this kinda query then I heh...heh hate computers," Morgan glared at her telephone.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green remained impassive.

"Well. Its true you could whittle down his cults. It would probably tell him we are trying something - but it could be good distraction, I grant you. If his eye is on his cults, he won't be watching his home for when we turn up. So its a possible solution, Morgan."

He sighed.

"I still say hit him at his home, if you really mean. Shit or bust."

Looking up at last, he let his lazy gaze fall on Alex.

"I got lots of friends, but none like that."

He shifted in his seat.

"So. Uh. We got a lot to think about. How about we mull it over a bit, think it through. Do some... I dunno... Research? Work the grapevine? You know, legwork? Buy some guns and stuff?"

The threads been going on a while. Did you guys want to wrap? We can reconvene later?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Fire suit, which would make all this real. That she was really going to put her gift on the table to help save the Freehold.
    Nodding to Morgan, “Sounds good. Let me know when you want to test it out. It'd be awesome if we could figure a microphone or some other system to amplify my voice in it. And yeah, just in case works for me.” She adds with a light chuckle.

“Well, being new to the city, I don’t have much in regrades to leads to chase. But I’m willing to help with some legwork and whatever else.” Guns? She’d never fired one, and the only place he knew to buy one was a gun store. Or the internet. Hell, maybe pawn. But what could a gun do against a Dragon?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"He's a Dragon, that breathes fire. I'm sure he's got a pact with Fire, he might be immune or maybe Fire refuses to burn him or something..." Mhairi shrugs, "So I don't know how well a standard explosion would work against him. But maybe a nail bomb would be better, fill it with cold iron nails..."

When Morgan's efforts to find something online fail, Mhairi picks up her phone to give it a go, not wanting Morgan to feel embarrassed by her now innate difficulties she and every other Beast found tech when they got back. "I found a someone on Etsy who dose cold forged iron sculptures...we could order something..." but then they'd have to trust that it was actual Cold Forged Iron, and not just used as a buzz words to attracted hipsters and their wallets.

The Mountain speaks and the Wisp nods.

"We'll hit him where he sleeps. He'll either die or wont, and we can deal with his cultist later." if they lived remained unsaid.

Fell-flames flicker about the table, "Yeah, a break sounds good. We can meet back up when we've figured stuff out."

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-01-22 14:29:56 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 3 to Find me come cold forged iron (int 2 + comp 1) (10 Again) 8, 5, 6 1 success
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Looking up at glaring at her telephone Morgan nodded her head to Green, "Yay, stocking up first tis best. Hath and nary need tis superior to reverse circumstance," she snorted at the end.

She turned to Sera, "Yay, it shant do to protect ye if thine voice tis too muffled to be song. I'll phone ye, heh. I ken of portable microphones...but I nary think techie stuff lasts long amongst the thorns." Morgan knew, from old movies, that low tech bullhorns existed but she had no clue how to craft such a thing into a proximity suit. Well, barring cutting a hole and prodigious usage of duct tape. "Etsy?" she turned to Mhairi with confusion before her eyes widened in comprehension, "Oh, heh, a uh site to purchase aught, heh," she sagged and sighed in defeat.

"Tis shame there art nary any smiths in town. Lo' I am sure we can find aught who doth work iron purely if we look enough. I ken of many olden weapons that can throw aught at foes but..." Morgan started to look around shiftly. She didn't want to admit she'd used books from games when she'd "researched" dragons in the past. "Uh, heh-heh, I nary ken how to buy or make a ballista, heh-heh. So suppose research it tis yes."

Reconvene later sounds good. Good scene, thank you.

Please note that Iron has defined rules: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...782#post446782

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread